Peugeot 3008 DKR

This Car, as we all know, is the worst prize car you can imagine. It looses to almost anything. But it was designed for Sand dunes and offroad, there is no explanation for it to loose on a hill climb to a 12 RQ Rear weel Drive Dodge All Surface Tyres. This makes no sence, i allready regret every goldcoin i invested in the finals

Comments

• juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    Beside that. Since you are not coming with any wrong stat about the car, this post will be ignored. 

Here we come up with stats errors, like 0-60 times, weight, power numbers. What you bring is a physic error of the game. You should post this on the Bug Reports forum, not here. 

PS: This is the "traction" bug where, if you have more upgrades on engine, you have better traction on loose surfaces, no matter the stats. And since you have engine at 1.3 and your rival has 3.3 on engine, you lose because he has more traction. 
  • LimpJetLimpJet Posts: 11
    Beside that. Since you are not coming with any wrong stat about the car, this post will be ignored. 

Here we come up with stats errors, like 0-60 times, weight, power numbers. What you bring is a physic error of the game. You should post this on the Bug Reports forum, not here. 

PS: This is the "traction" bug where, if you have more upgrades on engine, you have better traction on loose surfaces, no matter the stats. And since you have engine at 1.3 and your rival has 3.3 on engine, you lose because he has more traction. 
    so he has more traction than the Peugeot 3008 DKR, many times Rallye Dakar Winner because its "upgraded". No sense at all. 
    The Car is underrated and thats a fact. Its useless in the Game and a king irl. Im no fanboy, but its just incorrect. There are no valuable Datas that i could give you besides the Dakar wins. 

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second that. There needs to be something done about the DKR. Either lower its RQ (which would be ungrateful against such a car), give it a bonus on certain tracks (like dirt tracks, hill climb or motocross) or or buff some stats.

This is a car that swept the Dakar rally in 2017, taking place 1, 2 & 3 and also won in 2018. But in the game it loses against a 40 year old Ford and Renault.

I think a RQ25 Offroader and even prize car should beat a RQ13 Offroader on the same track without a fuse...
    I second that. There needs to be something done about the DKR. Either lower its RQ (which would be ungrateful against such a car), give it a bonus on certain tracks (like dirt tracks, hill climb or motocross) or or buff some stats.

This is a car that swept the Dakar rally in 2017, taking place 1, 2 & 3 and also won in 2018. But in the game it loses against a 40 year old Ford and Renault.

I think a RQ25 Offroader and even prize car should beat a RQ13 Offroader on the same track without a fuse...
    Completely my point. We need some fixes, not new cars. That's what we say for months and nobody reacts to that. It's a shame sometimes
  • Master3194Master3194 Posts: 301
    Weight or Ride height is wrong.
    Weight or Ride height is wrong.
    how you come to that? height is right for sure, handling is wrong
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly we should give some cars the motocross bonus (G63 6x6, 3008DKR etc)
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Honestly we should give some cars the motocross bonus (G63 6x6, 3008DKR etc)
    959 dakar too
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Ariel Nomad is faster (0.5sec), lighter (by 280kg), has better handling (4points) and does also have high ground clearance.
    The things it does not have is ABS & TCS. The MRA is unknown.
    How can this car have a lower RQ than the DKR? Just another indication.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Ariel Nomad is faster (0.5sec), lighter (by 280kg), has better handling (4points) and does also have high ground clearance.
    The things it does not have is ABS & TCS. The MRA is unknown.
    How can this car have a lower RQ than the DKR? Just another indication.
    Without knowing how it performs on drags, you answered your own question; ABS & TCS.