• MoogMoog Posts: 423 ✭✭✭✭
    I missed this
    I'll try harder in the future!
    #BabyStoleAllMyTime
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys we were wrong. It's a Porsche event 🤷‍♂️
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    I think it's a typo, and it was meant to be 'car era'. Of course Ford were the original kings of the production vehicle, but Toyota are the #1 car manufacturer at the moment. We don't have Toyota in the game, so it defaults to VW who are #2. The Golf is VW's most popular model and Hyundai sponsor the PGA. Now an old model of Hyundai is the Hyundai Excel, which has obvious links to Microsoft Excel. MS Excel runs on computers which use electricity, so I have no doubt that this event requires 5x electric vehicles.
    So close. Moog started very well indeed as we saw above. Unfortunately Moog might still be suffering from sleep deprivation after the baby and took a wrong turn here. He might've otherwise concluded that:

...VW has had an iconic car in the Beetle, that has surpassed 20 million sales over many production runs over several car-eras. Ferdinand Porsche had designed the first volkswagon beetle, and so a Porsche event would be a likely tribute to two Marques with such history together. 

I'm sure Moog would ordinarily have got this one, he's usually on point!
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @RicoChico, just gave you a loss sorry, feel free to take it it back and let's team up. Anyone else around?
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    It's just a pun on "Career Move" guys.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    It's just a pun on "Career Move" guys.
    Really?! Well now I just feel silly
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Strange event.
    Have been down to 25th place with exact same hand i have now...

• hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    edited February 9
    i got robbed somehow

2 minutes before this event ended i was in 2nd place with 420+ points and 3rd guy had 207 and the event ends and puff - somehow i'm 3rd

it absolutely shouldn't be possible, even if he targeted me as every one of my hands was unbeatable at 3 tracks
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unbeatable? Everyone could beat everyone in my lobby, it was just placement.

Perhaps 2 people attacked you?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    yes, i know for sure that neither UR Porsche could beat those cars on those tracks because when i played, i beat all various cars with various tunes on those tracks