Constant disconnect during events

Hi, ive been playing this game for 3 months now. And have spent real money on it

My issue is that my game freezes during Event races, and i end up forfeiting and only getting 3 points.

the game tries to blame my internet connection, yet i only play on my wifi and it is 300mbps and this never occurs in normal races. 

This has now cost me 2 Event wins. 

Needs fixing or i wont be investing any more $

Thanks.

Comments

• rooksfanrooksfan Posts: 1
    Not happy at all every time I try to qualify to the Luna racing event I,m told my internet connection is lost on the second race, therefore I get enough points to qualify. This is unacceptable , please fix your problem, this has happened 3 time now ,each time I try to qualify
    Au

• mikerob18mikerob18 Posts: 4
    This just happen to me in the USA event I’m not the only one it’s happen too there a few same things saying the internet dropped out but I was on 4G it can’t drop out 
    i don’t understand when in a event if something goes wrong the last race is re run a forfeit should not be available to be used  because no one in there right mine would forfeit at all even if they were coming last  in fact 99% of players don’t even know how to forfeit  and I also ripped into the help email thing they use on the game but no ones getting back to me 
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    It happened to me as well.
    Completely threw my chances out.