Skip to content

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13
    Larspyff said:
    Larspyff said:

What would be the best tune for this one? I didn’t want to go 996, so I tuned him 669 already. Question is, will 969 be better or 699?
    Hey @Larspyff did you do your final tune yet? What did you decide? 969 or 699? I'm thinking about 699 right now for mine 🤔
    I finished it 969 due to the new update.. 969 overall tends to win more races than 699. The stats are 3.4/100 when maxed 969! 
    Oh well, we've been lucky, guys 😁 I actually didn't know that there's an update coming out, so I just logged in to see mine a Legendary 😂 it's also gotten a 0-60 improvement.. 

Mine is 699 btw, so we could compare, if you want? 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone know forsure for this one? The S1 is better 699 is this one the same? Or should it be 969?
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    What's good epic to upgrade next?

My thoughts are the M6, 911 GT2, W12 Syncro, Evo VI, or Project 7 (though my GE garage is terrible So it won't help much in event).

Also advice on what's safe to fuse away? Thanks in advance.
  • LikeWikeLikeWike Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

How should I finish this? 996 or 969? It's got 90-something MRA
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:

My thoughts are the M6, 911 GT2, W12 Syncro, Evo VI, or Project 7 (though my GE garage is terrible So it won't help much in event).

Unless it's a must-have epic (like the Superlight for example), you're better off saving your UR food until you need it for a prize car finals. Any of those ones you listed are decent choices. As for what you can get rid of: 

Definite food:
    - Evo VIII 260: used to be UR and has poor stats for an epic
    - Mustang GT: used to be UR and is outclassed by the BOSS 302 and GT Power Pack

Potential food:
    - TVR Tuscan S: Can't imagine it will compete well with the new epic TVRs. That said, there may be events with a TVR restriction coming in the future since the brand has been expanded so it could be worth keeping for those.
    - TVR Sagaris: See above.
    - Mustang GT Power Pack: Outclassed by the BOSS 302
    - Volvo Polestar (sorry @_HighVoltage_): Volvo events are few and far between. If you really need the epic food you can safely fuse it away, but it's one of the best Volvo's so might be worth holding onto for those once a year Volvo events
    - Audi S5 Coupe: I wouldn't fuse it away just yet as it's your only epic Audi, but it isn't even the best RQ25 Audi, and will get beaten by the high RQ Audis (think S8+, RS7 Sportback, RS3 Sportback, etc.)

LikeWike said:

How should I finish this? 996 or 969? It's got 90-something MRA
    Tough to say. Could go either way. 699 might even be viable, but you're out of luck on that front unless you want to waste 3 SRs. I'm thinking 969 as its top speed and 0-60 will be weaker than the Tamora and the Tuscan Convertible and its handling will be better. If it's your best TVR though, it could be a solid UR dragger.
    Tough to say. Could go either way. 699 might even be viable, but you're out of luck on that front unless you want to waste 3 SRs. I'm thinking 969 as its top speed and 0-60 will be weaker than the Tamora and the Tuscan Convertible and its handling will be better. If it's your best TVR though, it could be a solid UR dragger.
    Already have both the Tamora and Tuscan so 969 it is. Appreciate it!
    Miura187 said:

Like everyone always says, I'd probably wait until an important event before upgrading any of these. That being said, I'd also add the SLR roadster into the mix as it's useful especially for convertible events.
    Miura187 said:

Unless it's a must-have epic (like the Superlight for example), you're better off saving your UR food until you need it for a prize car finals. Any of those ones you listed are decent choices. As for what you can get rid of: 

Definite food:

Potential food:
    - TVR Tuscan S: Can't imagine it will compete well with the new epic TVRs. That said, there may be events with a TVR restriction coming in the future since the brand has been expanded so it could be worth keeping for those.
    - Volvo Polestar (sorry @_HighVoltage_): Volvo events are few and far between. If you really need the epic food you can safely fuse it away, but it's one of the best Volvo's so might be worth holding onto for those once a year Volvo events
    - Audi S5 Coupe: I wouldn't fuse it away just yet as it's your only epic Audi, but it isn't even the best RQ25 Audi, and will get beaten by the high RQ Audis (think S8+, RS7 Sportback, RS3 Sportback, etc.)

Thanks this was extremely helpful. The Power Pack is now RQ23 so wondered if it was more viable as a keeper despite having the boss. as for the rest you confirmed my suspicions.

The only reason I'm considering starting a new epic soon is because of garage slots. I wont outright finish but If I cant get more slots soon I may have to start fusing off. Should have Mentioned that.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    Miura187 said:

Definite food:

Potential food:

Thanks this was extremely helpful. The Power Pack is now RQ23 so wondered if it was more viable as a keeper despite having the boss. as for the rest you confirmed my suspicions.

The only reason I'm considering starting a new epic soon is because of garage slots. I wont outright finish but If I cant get more slots soon I may have to start fusing off. Should have Mentioned that.
    The weekend challange will have 10 slots as a prize, if that helps.
    LikeWike said:
    Miura187 said:

Like everyone always says, I'd probably wait until an important event before upgrading any of these. That being said, I'd also add the SLR roadster into the mix as it's useful especially for convertible events.
    I did consider the SLS. I ruled it out because superlight aside my GB garage isn't  great above B class.  My only legend GB out of 16 is the career McLaren and until recently I didnt have the SLS and Obviously the Jag project 7.

Of these 3 RQ 21 range rovers which two are the best for the finals? 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Velar is #1
    #2 I want to say Evoque
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    binner said:

Of these 3 RQ 21 range rovers which two are the best for the finals? 
    From the testing I did in the prelim, the Velar was the best one overall when not on Snow.
    Thanks for the replies! Looks like I'll be maxing two velars
  • JayJay Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    699 best for this?
    Jay said:
    699 best for this?
    That's what I'd guess as it's a MRA beast

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    699 best for this?
    699 wins most/all dry, not sure about 969 rain performance tho.

• 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s best tune for rq25 Aston Martin these days?

• JayJay Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    699 best for this?
    699 wins most/all dry, not sure about 969 rain performance tho.

Thanks for confirming! Had gone 699 anyway ha ha.
    What's the best tune for this 332 or 323? I already have the RQ22 Rapide at 323

• Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    Should I upgrade this or just upgrade another 340r? Statswise their handling is same but the 340r is 0.2 sec faster to 60.
    If yes, 969 or 699?

699 or 969? Need it for the finals. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I upgrade this or just upgrade another 340r? Statswise their handling is same but the 340r is 0.2 sec faster to 60.
    If yes, 969 or 699?

I have both tunes if you want specific track times.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    If yes, 969 or 699?

I have both tunes if you want specific track times.
    Is there any tune that dominates? I only have 1 exige right now. 
    edited February 17

My hand's pretty bad so my hopes aren't too high, but anyone in this bracket want to work together?

EDIT: I now realize I've posted this in the completely wrong thread by accident. My apologies
    Post edited by LikeWike on
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:

If you're really desparate these are the ones is consider feeding. All your unmaxxed rq23s are potential food.
  • DollarmanDollarman Posts: 7

Seems like the SVX is not as useful to me since the move to RQ15. It's clearly doesn't have the impact it did at RQ13....question is, Food or Fight?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dollarman said:

Seems like the SVX is not as useful to me since the move to RQ15. It's clearly doesn't have the impact it did at RQ13....question is, Food or Fight?
    Still a keeper I would say. Mine is maxed so it won't leave my garage.
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Dollarman said:

mine had to go since i needed cash
  • DollarmanDollarman Posts: 7
    Dollarman said:

A keeper for sentimental reasons no doubt but the truth....is it as practical? I'm sure there are better Mid performers in D14 on city streets