Skip to content

Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time they announced rarity changes 3 days before update dropped. But this time there might be no rarity changes as we are going rq100 in few months? 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe have another thought about this overfill nonsense?

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe have another thought about this overfill nonsense?

Lol I don't know why people are late joining the daily, but certainly it needs a rethink in regard to other events.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe people dn't have a lot of time to play and enter when they can....
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    I don't know if idea or similar was already suggested:

Maybe "difficult" to implement without certain time of development, but would be nice to be able to have at least another section of the garage, for food.
    Meaning, when entering the garage, there would be 2 sub-garages, main one and one to keep cars we just want to fuse later.
    Then when "adding car to garage", could be given the choice in which garage we want to add it.

And when about to choose cars to be fused, we could go pick them from "secondary garage" only, which would save lot of time (if we don't necessary lock cars).
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention in patch notes so assuming the notifications bug is still a thing?

• Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 259 admin
    There is a report of incorrect notifications and notification spam in the PL11 Bug thread. If you can add your device and OS details to the thread to back up the other report? @Blue2moro
  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Hutch seriously? Who choose the images for certain cars?

The quality is literraly tragic.

• juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    I have a great idea: Some times you play a round, the teal bar goes up to a star, but you don't know if you reached that star or not. Can you make them glow with a golden color when you reach that star? 

Here is how it looks now (also, the first one is white and the other 2 are gray/transparent)

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that either:
    1: Campaign singleplayer has half a block as large as events
    2: Weekly challenge be integrated into the "Singleplayer" block, the event block takes as much room as the singleplayer block.

Its not fair that the Yellowbird challenge is farther away than the weekly challenge.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    How about a customisable quick filter button or 2 that appears at the car selection screen? For example 90% of the time I’m filtering for fully upgraded cars - would be great if I could choose for that to be on the main screen
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    I don't remember if idea was already mentioned or not:

Would be cool to have a small icon (or a number) on the cards not in our garage yet, when we have it in double, to show if we already have this car in the garage.

Quite often I don't remember if I already have a car (especially for low to medium RQ). Indication of it would save some time, so we could sell it without having to double check.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    StealthFT said:
    Could you please give us an option to turn Leony upgrades off? IMO the feature is obtrusive and annoying while in a rush, especially near the end of an event where a misplaced tap results in disaster.
    Agreed. I think the only time I’ve ever used it is when I’ve accidentally clicked the “Claim” button while trying to click through the post race screens. I don’t care to watch a 15-30 ad to upgrade a random RQ8 that’s sitting at 2.0/2.0/2.0 to 2.1/2.0/2.0, especially when I’m trying to get sh*t done
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Filters should have a "stock cars" "not fully upgraded" and custom filters.
    Many times I want to review what cars to fuse/upgrade and especially with a bigger garage its a pain to scroll and picking which car to put a fuse into.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 'Sell all' button in the holding area, but please have an inhibitor that prevents it working if we have a certain level of car in there, like prize cars and UR / SR level cars. That way we cannot mistakenly sell off useful food that isn't on prizeboards. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Filters should have a "stock cars" "not fully upgraded" and custom filters.
    Many times I want to review what cars to fuse/upgrade and especially with a bigger garage its a pain to scroll and picking which car to put a fuse into.

For a temporary solution you can use upgrade + fuse completed / can be upgraded / can be fused. Your idea is a good one though but use that in the meantime

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27
    I would suggest in filters.
    Reverse to "Fully upgraded, so it excludes from view all maxed cars.

Or atleast allow to have active 
    "Can be upgraded" and "Can be fused" at the same time.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get w.o.r.k.i.n.g servers after running the game several years
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this was mentioned before, but I'd love a filter and soring option for number of races, win ratio and days owned.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Not sure if this was mentioned before, but I'd love a filter and soring option for number of races, win ratio and days owned.
    Days owned would be cool
  • hoschhosch Posts: 55
    I think a ratio of usage would be cool.
    A number out of "how many days owned" / "how many races attended"
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notes for a car could be useful. I can't keep track of the hundreds of cars in my garage. For instance, a few times I fused a strange tune because it won some specific race but 5 months later I won't remember what that was. Or I'd like to remember where not use this car, or a strange loss that has to be kept in mind (like the ultra vx220 losing to the super one on overpass).  I'd also like to point out the best cars in a class for specific races too for later use. This one could be done through notes also but I imagine there's a better way we could track it for ourselves in-game
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16
    Server errors happen, they're annoying as hell. Especially in events that have mixed surface requirements. We shouldn't be punished for that. Titanium Titans is a good example event.

There are 3 dirt/mixed and 2 dry asphalt per set, but critically these are spread across races 1-5. So if you get a server error your ghost hand will inevitably be placed absolutely horribly, through no fault of your own.

Can I suggest a new feature where all 4 tracksets are ordered by conditions, where possible. So if there are 3 dirt those would be races 1-3 on all 4 tracksets. If there are 2 dry asphalt they would always be races 4-5 on the 4 tracksets. That way we can set our hand in order and should we encounter the dreaded server error at least our ghost shouldn't be running slicks on dirt/motoX and 4wd/all on a slalom.