Mazda 787B Qualifiers - TVR (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
Rerun time

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it's for one I don't have.  No rest for the weary....
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    Bruh i don have many prize cars but why are owners challanges always for proze cars that i own lol
    Excited to see the owners challange tho
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh i don have many prize cars but why are owners challanges always for proze cars that i own lol
    Excited to see the owners challange tho
    Dude, I have ~70% of the prize cars released so far and have yet to participate in an owner's challenge. :(
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, same as my somewhat namesake above. First rerun in a long time and I have it
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    My last rerun was the 918 and we had poor prices for owners. I feel same **** coming again!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    0liver77 said:
    My last rerun was the 918 and we had poor prices for owners. I feel same **** coming again!
    Mazda as best japanese car deserves some great prizes for the owners too. Fingers crossed.

• hoschhosch Posts: 55
    The big question is now, participate active or late join... ;)
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people wont like reqs. I bet most players detuned theirs red diablo. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if the owners prize won’t be a v12 vantage rs or a Tver typhoon.

watch it happen.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As if the owners prize won’t be a v12 vantage rs or a Tver typhoon.

watch it happen.
    The uproar on the forum would be thunderous - lol we thought the owners club prizes were bad before, this would be on another level 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owner's club events were absolutely garbage before but I still lucked my way into a couple of bottom tier Legendaries. I can feel it, they've fixed it but the 'fix' is probably to put us all into one bracket full of whales and I'm going to be way down in tier 4.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch has talked about Owners challenges; not finals.
    True.

"Owners’ Challenges are now possible."

There will be a normal weekly challenge on for part of the time while the final is running, so wonder if they'll use the new Singleplayer section for the Owners' Challenge? Yellowbird Championship style, but temporary.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Quite excited for the first owner's something (final or challenge or whatever) 
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    O__VER said:
    True.

There will be a normal weekly challenge on for part of the time while the final is running, so wonder if they'll use the new Singleplayer section for the Owners' Challenge? Yellowbird Championship style, but temporary.
    Maybe its just a weekend challange
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    True.

Maybe its just a weekend challange
    Yeah, I imagine it is a weekend challenge much like the arc/season series.
  • GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if the Mazda 787b was recently nerfed? My 696 just lost to the porsche 962c (699) by a significant margin on Twisty circuit I believe it was. 787B used to be better than the 962c. Or was the 962c buffed? 
    GT47LM said:
    Anyone know if the Mazda 787b was recently nerfed? My 696 just lost to the porsche 962c (699) by a significant margin on Twisty circuit I believe it was. 787B used to be better than the 962c. Or was the 962c buffed? 
    962C was buffed a couple of updates ago. Beats the 787B on everything now I believe.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. TVR event with lots of curves
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Still punishing everyone that maxed the Typhon before upgrading to PL11.1  >:)  :'(
    Karhgath said:
    mazeoops said:
    Still punishing everyone that maxed the Typhon before upgrading to PL11.1  >:)  :'(
    And everyone who didn't. There's no winning round here!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Owner's club events were absolutely garbage before but I still lucked my way into a couple of bottom tier Legendaries. I can feel it, they've fixed it but the 'fix' is probably to put us all into one bracket full of whales and I'm going to be way down in tier 4.
    If you're down in T4 then I'll be in T5 doing a half-smarf and making my way up at the end, to T4....
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top hands won’t be running any Superlights. 
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    why?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:
    So it's going to be TVR + up to 2 Superlights again, wow, we really needed the opportunity to use a Superlight, haven't had many of those at all...

OH WAIT.
    At least you can do it without any legendaries 👍
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goshko said:
    why?
    Probably because they will use the P1 GTR, P1 and 620R etc.....