Ideas for future updates

HI! :) In this discussion I want the whole community to come up with some ideas for future updates. To be able to contribute ideas or opinions and that we have a feedback with the creators of the game.
I in this particular case propose these options, you can respond to this discussion by saying that you think or could be added or changed to improve this great game for fans of the manager and Formula 1.
  • To be able to choose the amount of fuel, either before the race or to do a longer pit stop to replenish.
  • To be able to make the rider go faster using tires but with a conservative fuel or bise versa (applying all the alternatives to be able to make a good strategy to the taste of the manager).
  • To be able to invite friends and to compete duel to duel with them, either for money of the game or for fun without adding flags or anything.
  • In the gp event that appears as "coming soon" I think it could be an all against all online, if not thought so to publish it, I can contribute this idea to make it apart.
  • To be able to put stickers to the car simulating sponsors.
  • That there is a factory to create pieces or cards in this case, to improve the factory and touch different types and kinds of cards.
  • That include official designs to the cars, either for game money or real.
  • Include the middle tyre in order to play more strategies, as well as the rain intermediate.
In this occasion they are the things that occurred to me at the moment, it would be good that we can contribute between all to form a good post. If one comes to me I will be updating this with pleasure.
Thank you very much for your attention.

PS: I speak Spanish, this discussion was done through a translator. :D 

Comments

• AgusNicolosoAgusNicoloso Posts: 4
    edited May 2019
    UPDATE: Another idea that occurred to me when I was just running.

• To be able to know updated data of each sector (painted violet, green or yellow numbers) of all the pilots, to know last and best lap to know how much time is being lost per lap and to be able to make a better strategy.

• Blue flags so those who are going through a lap to the last are not harmed.

• To be able to make a setup strategy in the qualifying round and not let the game simulate it.
  • MadelphMadelph Posts: 8
    While I like some of your ideas, I think the very first with allowing refueling is not going to happen as they took that out of the sport a decade or so ago.  It won't be brought back for the game.

I think they should force us to use two different compounds like they do in real F1 

I'd very much like to see stats on win %.
  • xMAXIMUSxxMAXIMUSx Posts: 32
    All this will be promised in the sequel to this game in 3 years
  • MimmoMarsellaMimmoMarsella Posts: 4
    AgusNicoloso many of your ideas are interesting but we must consider that it is a smartphone app and cannot contain too much data otherwise it would become heavy and very slow, and for some, impossible to play. 
    I suggest recommending improvements on what already exists and then, once modified, suggest other improvements to be added.
    For example: I suggest decreasing the safety car output from 2 laps to just one lap, as the race consists of only 8 laps.
    Comparing reality with 8 laps, a safety lap of 2 laps is equivalent to 25% of the race, which in terms of reality corresponds to around 15/20 laps in a real race. I would say exaggerated.
  • I'd like to be able to have different car setups for each of my drivers.
  • One idea i really would like is a confirmation window when purchasing coins.  I am literally at like 2.6 billion coins so i don't need anymore..... at least not yet.

I keep mistakenly buying these while im scrolling and looking at the power up window.  

I know many would see it as a hassle.   But considering that $$ is spent on credits you can figure out why people wouldn't want to buy things they don't need.
  • Another idea i was thinking about is to have longer races.   Nothing too crazy.   Maybe 16 to 20 laps?
  • One idea i really would like is a confirmation window when purchasing coins.  I am literally at like 2.6 billion coins so i don't need anymore..... at least not yet.

I keep mistakenly buying these while im scrolling and looking at the power up window.  

I know many would see it as a hassle.   But considering that $$ is spent on credits you can figure out why people wouldn't want to buy things they don't need.
    I've done this exact thing multiple times myself. It's very frustrating.
  • alwydlalwydl Posts: 6
    Those I liked
    • To be able to invite friends and to compete duel to duel with them, either for money of the game or for fun without adding flags or anything.
    • In the gp event that appears as "coming soon" I think it could be an all against all online, if not thought so to publish it, I can contribute this idea to make it apart.
    • More laps would be cool 
    • regarding the safety car, it is not holding the first position behind it and often the group does not repack, which is the point of a safety car. So I think it should be slowed down.
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Agree that some kids use cheaper phones, making this game bulky in data, will loose future customers. 1 update at a time, keep data small, so outdated tablets can handle the heat. Concentrate on crashes and bugs before introducing new database.
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    One idea i really would like is a confirmation window when purchasing coins.  I am literally at like 2.6 billion coins so i don't need anymore..... at least not yet.

I've done this exact thing multiple times myself. It's very frustrating.
    100 percent, confirmation screen before spending bucks, is fairplay. Please do so.
  • sconmansconman Posts: 2
    Need something to use your coins for. At 250 million coins, there’s nothing to buy. 
  • gregoriokuhngregoriokuhn Posts: 1
    Addition of Team, where you could add your Facebook friends, like a clan. 
    Inside your team, from time to time we should be able to donate coins and cards among ourselves.
    There should be a way to convert my excessive cards to something useful. I'm starting to lack  incentives to play the game, once in every crate open I get 250 cards of nothing (common) 15 cards of something (rare).
    I have all my common cards at level 10 max and 600 million coins. At the top level we all have the same cards and levels, so what makes the difference between winning and losing sometimes is the boosts, making this game a Win to Pay 8(
  • Jussy79UKJussy79UK Posts: 5
    edited February 25
    Keep up the good work........
    Post edited by Jussy79UK on