Strategy Discussion

New Challenge : City Stage 1 : Joyrider : Fastest Time : With Bed full of Presents

Spoiler alert in the title, I know....new challenge though.  How fast can you get through the City Stage 1 in the new Joyrider truck with the bed still full of presents?  post your SS Times here with a bed full of Christmas Cheer.  Fast Times with no presents make the children cry!!

Comments

• SlicedBreadSlicedBread Member Posts: 29
    First Attempt 1:29.73...All presents out of the truck by 360m....
    Nevermind....This isn't doable...well I tried to get a competition going.  Anyone else have some ideas?
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,367 admin
    yes, go bore someone else.   Oh, and drive faster.
    Gsearch said:
    Ah yes. Your world renowned "funniness". Trying to drive faster. UKbuttkicker is my current nemesis. But I did add you so I had something to shoot for. 
    Gsearch said:

• Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
    Completing just about any level with a bed full of presents is a huge challenge.

A speed challenge in which you get a minimum of 1 present over the line could be viable though!
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Completing just about any level with a bed full of presents is a huge challenge.

A speed challenge in which you get a minimum of 1 present over the line could be viable though!
    Just need to find one that doesn't flop them all over the place.  Any Ideas Mr. Staff member?
  • GsearchGsearch Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,367 admin
    I have an idea...  JUST RACE.   Forget about the presents.  Bah Humbug!
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 600 admin
    edited December 2016
    Just need to find one that doesn't flop them all over the place.  Any Ideas Mr. Staff member?
    Other than North Pole, there's Snow: Rush - I have delivered 1 present there in 44.49. Can be quite frustrating, but also a lot of fun with presents flying out and then catching them again! The other Rush levels would work if it weren't for the fans at the start.

I think some Big Air levels may be possible, but haven't managed it yet.

Unfortunately we ran out of time to add tracking for present delivery, so I can't use our data to tell which other levels are possible.
    Post edited by Hutch_Tim on