Skip to content

787B Owners' Challenge

124»

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin isnt in the mood to tell us his view on the challenge?

Guess not.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 29
    Not one sh*t given. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it is really very difficult.

Here's what I can do, I could run an Owners event to give out CFs and some currency, to boost the rewards of players missing out from the first few zones. Is that solution palatable?
    Is it intentionality this difficult?

I can understand if it's not viable to tune the difficulty properly at 9pm on a Saturday so this sort of solution might be the best you can reasonably do, in which case I'm fine with it.

Can we have some honest discussions with the community about the tuning of this challenge (WITH DATA) after the weekend?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 29
    grandvache said:
    Is it intentionality this difficult?
    Sure it is, everything is planned months ahead 😅
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 29
    Just make it possible without an off-Road lancia
    at least the last few rounds with hill climb are definitely not doable without one and that’s a joke
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate the event Robin. This is all I was asking for so I’m good and happy. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Robin for pulling out this quickfix. I will now turn my ragemode off ;).
    Im with David, the general re-run idea is good, just the difficulty or time of packwin has to be adjusted. Owners shouldnt feel punished.
    Would be nice if we can discuss about its future improvements, like in old times with some Hutch employees involved.
  • baestbaest Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 29
    I could care less about the Juke. Having to upgrade an epic to 963 (because my old one was nerfed) just to get past round 5 is insulting, all for $7K ingame cash. 16 hours of fusing in a 2 day challenge.
  • Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭
    I just don’t think it’s ok that one car (a legend) is necessary. That’s pure luck to pull a off road Lancia. That’s what I think
  • Phil_SmithPhil_Smith Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    While I appreciate the effort to reward owners of the Mazda the implementation has gone somewhat awry. 

An event to win a legendary prize car that is worse that the cars that you’d need to win it? Say why now?

the long term players from 2 YEARS AGO!!! Still aren’t able to use that prize car in this event, even though it meets the criteria!!! 

I appreciate the ‘technically’ free CF but this would provide in all likelyhood fodder for epics. That aren’t good enough to win these events!!! Even games like FIFA and mobile games like Raid have options for better cards and characters for grinding that takes less than the two years that this has and even then only 5% (at a guess) can get it... and they don’t need it. 

Not to mention the cash grab that goes on with it!
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    I would be interesting to hear some stats on this challenge. For example, how many current players were even eligible for it? How many made it past round 5? How many people got the CF? How many people won the Juke?

I've heard of very few people actually completing the challenge but apparently it wasn't particularly difficult apart from the two rounds where it seems the majority of people got stuck.
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    I am still waiting
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    O__VER said:
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    I would be interesting to hear some stats on this challenge. For example, how many current players were even eligible for it? How many made it past round 5? How many people got the CF? How many people won the Juke?

I've heard of very few people actually completing the challenge but apparently it wasn't particularly difficult apart from the two rounds where it seems the majority of people got stuck.
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    I am still waiting
    Lol they're probably not going to do it because I requested it. They don't like me much 😂
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    mazeoops said:
    O__VER said:
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim

@Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    I am still waiting
    Lol they're probably not going to do it because I requested it. They don't like me much 😂

Only players with the 787 and one of the two Lancia Offroader were able to win the Juke. So I guess 0.05 % got the Juke.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    O__VER said:
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim

@Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    I am still waiting

me too... to understand how many players finish challenge and how many owners are in game!!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were two Eu brackets that never filled up, to give you an idea how many Mazda owners there were.