Impossible match making, money burning

Addzz82Addzz82 Posts: 12
How am I constantly matched to people 150+ above me and over 1.5 seconds a lap faster it’s ridiculous, I enjoyed the first 2-3 weeks of this game but since spending a few quid on the seasonal deals I just continually get matched with players much higher, seems like it’s happening on purpose so I use the boosts and buy more, not impressed  

Comments

• DutchAwesomeDutchAwesome Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
    That’s nothing compared to this 😅
  • Addzz82Addzz82 Posts: 12
    Lol yeah that’s great match making 🤦🏻‍♂️ Absolute joke 
  • HughesyMKHughesyMK Posts: 2
    Addzz, I honestly don't think yours are too bad. I'm at 670 on purpose as I'm quite happy playing the 200k round and opening race crates. I'm probably a lot higher than 670 in reality but I'm just picking money up from people that race at the same flag level as me. The rating doesn't have any resemblance to the power of their garage.
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! It seems that you've built a car that qualifies with your competitor.  Focus on improving its Reliability and finding a driver that can get it around the laps Consistently! 
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    It doesn't matter. It's about collecting Race crates and developing drivers and cars. Race win isn't important in early stages.
    Of course it matters if you can build your cash you can’t upgrade your parts💁🏼‍♂️
  • milo8107milo8107 Posts: 8
    Same Here, I have many many Upgrades Pending, but cannot string together enough wins to carry out any of the upgrades. I was doing well at a stage, and without changing a single thing I cannot WIN a Race - In fact it was since I hit 200 FLAGS, and unlocked the next series (400K), even if I go back to the Beginning Series, I am out qualified and competing with guys that have way more polwerful garages than I do.

Feel stuck here?? Any Idea's? Although I have no issue spending money on a game, I want to do it because I want a new Part, Driver or Car - Not because I am unable to make any progress in the Game otherwise. 
  • Stewie9955Stewie9955 Posts: 3
    I’m in exactly the same boat, lost 12 on the bounce, can’t even win a race for £1000. Absolute joke and Hutch don’t give a s#@t!
    It’s really bad, it’s a total pay to play game and unless you do you will get nowhere 
    Totally disagree.
    Major Jeff that’s great everyone had a opinion, however the MAJORITY SAY the same thing so unless you have spent €€€ lots more than I already have your opinion is worthless, however i am sure you will tell us you haven’t spent any money and have played the game for free! 
    All I see is people trying to squeeze and extra lap of rubber out of their tryres trying to stay ahead.

That may work in the earlier divisions, but it simply wont keep you in the lead as you advance through the game.
    Those qualifying times are on fresh rubber only.

But heck, what do I know anyway.
    Not exactly what we are taking about but this is a 600k race I lost because ? Good question! I enjoyed that question! Loot create game but already people are realising! The revenue streams will slow down and then the devs will realise it’s a game to charge for as we have such fantastic reviews 
    Gray work hutch 
    Shouldn't that be posted in Report A Bug?
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    5 second time penalty, track limits crossed. 🙃🏎
  • Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    That's too bad, grass hopping
  • dacazoan33dacazoan33 Posts: 1
    Addzz82 said:
    It’s really bad, it’s a total pay to play game and unless you do you will get nowhere 
    Same for me...it happened for the last 50 races...quite frustrating but probably to force me to buy coins...
  • gingergonkgingergonk Posts: 1
    Your matchmaking is an absolute joke! You’re thieves, simple as that! 
  • H3adl3ssH3adl3ss Posts: 1
    how are you supposed to win at this game...... 
    edited January 27
    When you enter a Duel, you are matched against the online players who are also looking for a race in the same Series as you, and in the same Flag bracket as you.

If someone isn't found in your Flag bracket,  it then starts to look for players ranked directly above or below you. 
    This may result in players being slightly further apart in terms of Flag count, but still being able to challenge each other.
  • Jussy79UKJussy79UK Posts: 5
    edited February 25
    Keep up the good work............
    Post edited by Jussy79UK on
  • baggieboygbaggieboyg Posts: 2
    I've had this myself. But managed to start improving again. Need to vary your tyres and or fuel consumption strategies
  • Terry_BrownTerry_Brown Posts: 1
    I've beaten much higher ranks than me but the GP event matching is farcical.. 2300 against my 150... I lost btw but still scored heavily on the points