Skip to content

Sport R.S. 01 Prelims - Great Exhibition (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
GE    

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Following in the tradition of the qualifiers....Bentley x5 (all snow + 1 asphalt track)
  • hoschhosch Posts: 56
    I am just busy fighting for T1, the first time since I got RQ150.
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Anyone in this bracket want to co op?
    Same question here. Is anyone with me?

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @nathanwind, I'm the guy in 7th place there. Also @viddy1 right behind be, and if you could also avoid Charlie Root that would be great. Oh, and I also saw @mauro07 in the top10.
    Ozzman said:
    Hi @nathanwind, I'm the guy in 7th place there. Also @viddy1 right behind be, and if you could also avoid Charlie Root that would be great. Oh, and I also saw @mauro07 in the top10.
    Perfect. All noted and avoided! 
    edited April 6
    @binner You think one of us can pull Higginbottom out of T1?

Also, four of us dropped in a Euro server?  WTF?
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

I can beat him on some sets so maybe if we all focus on him on the sets we can beat him on. I'm not too bothered to get T1 though anyway so it's yours for the talking if you want to try
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i will avoid you guys but the bracket it's very strong and my hand it's for bronce tier... good luck and if i can, i will puch you guys in silver! :)
    binner said:
    HeissRod said:

I can beat him on some sets so maybe if we all focus on him on the sets we can beat him on. I'm not too bothered to get T1 though anyway so it's yours for the talking if you want to try
    Evan Young is asking to be avoided.

mauro07 said:
    i will avoid you guys but the bracket it's very strong and my hand it's for bronce tier... good luck and if i can, i will puch you guys in silver! :)
    You're in our bracket?
    @HeissRod nope.. i'm with nathan, viddy and ozzman!! :)
    mauro07 said:
    I'm long gone. This event has too many drags for my garage. Skulking around tier 3 now with no way back. Nice to breathe the rarified air of top 10 for a few hours though.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    I'm long gone. This event has too many drags for my garage. Skulking around tier 3 now with no way back. Nice to breathe the rarified air of top 10 for a few hours though.
    Yeah, same here. I have two slick McLarens, but those suck at long drags and slaloms, so I have no chance for anything above T3 as well.
    we are in the same ship!! LOL
    GE is the new Lambo... there are a lot of S around!! :/
    Ozzman said:
    mauro07 said:
    Yeah, same here. I have two slick McLarens, but those suck at long drags and slaloms, so I have no chance for anything above T3 as well.
    Yeah. It's seems you need two of the MRA heavy lotuses, TVRs or Aston Martin  (I have none). I have a few twisty cars but am crushed on anything that is a drag set. I was quite pleased with the hand I had. Then I saw what everyone else had. *sigh. I'll keep an eye out for you in the t3 backstreets.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    mauro07 said:
    Yeah. It's seems you need two of the MRA heavy lotuses, TVRs or Aston Martin  (I have none). I have a few twisty cars but am crushed on anything that is a drag set. I was quite pleased with the hand I had. Then I saw what everyone else had. *sigh. I'll keep an eye out for you in the t3 backstreets.
    Lol same here, was thinking, hey I could do ok... nope. Only have one good mra epic, not even upgraded, can hope for T3 at best, and around me at place 30 - 70 its full of fully upgraded rq26 mra monsters and legends... GE must have been a good cash cow for Hutch
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    mauro07 said:
    Lol same here, was thinking, hey I could do ok... nope. Only have one good mra epic, not even upgraded, can hope for T3 at best, and around me at place 30 - 70 its full of fully upgraded rq26 mra monsters and legends... GE must have been a good cash cow for Hutch
    Lol! Scary right. I have a atom with a couple of fuses and a choice of 2 RQ 25 fully maxed cars. Once the bracket filled I found myself in around the 70s. Felt silly for asking for a co op at that point. Perhaps we will be co-oping now for a tier 3 finish. Think I can write of GE as an area of specialty now..
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    mauro07 said:
    Lol! Scary right. I have a atom with a couple of fuses and a choice of 2 RQ 25 fully maxed cars. Once the bracket filled I found myself in around the 70s. Felt silly for asking for a co op at that point. Perhaps we will be co-oping now for a tier 3 finish. Think I can write of GE as an area of specialty now..
    Also have an atom with one fuse, might help me get the ceramic, yeah!
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    @HeissRod @binner
    I am with you guys, TopDrive54932 (sometimes Philippe Raymond), will avoid Evan as well.

It's starting to be a challenge around all those Legendary that popped up since yesterday.

My maxed TVR Typhon is finally of use here, it can hold its own against many 333 legendary on drags.
    Will look for you.  Currently having a difficult time climbing above 30th with this hand.

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TomTurbo I see you and will avoid, I'm Max Milewski in game
    HeissRod said:
    Will look for you.  Currently having a difficult time climbing above 30th with this hand.

Jesus, with that hand you would be T1 in my bracket...
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭

I'm struggling to get in top10 
    I see @TreyWelsh ahead and  @BoxtaS and @Nei_Viv behind me. 
    If we coop it might me possible for us to climb 
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Posts: 57 ✭✭
    @Schmidti ok for coop  :)
    Ozzman said:
    mauro07 said: