Prepare to be Bent

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prize car allow.... LOL
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Basil anybody else?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    Anyone else in this and want to cop-op? An okay hand on my part, however clearly people don’t like bentleys much. Never seen so many cars not fully fused. Wasn’t expecting to end up top, just entered earlier to rack up some money over the bank holiday weekend
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭
    How many bentley gt3 you have?
    2 maxed - you are ok
    2 - risky, but you may be able to get prize car
    less than 2 - give up
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    2 maxed - you are ok
    less than 2 - give up
    Seriously? Where did people get them? Must have been other bentley CFs before that I dont remember
    My hand. Seems to be doing the business for now. I got lucky early on in the GE release with the legendary and epic. Everything else came from opening ceramics - so lucky.  Thought this would be tier 2 hand but so far lots of not fully upgraded Ultras around. However it’s early days and I hold the words of Han Solo in my head “don’t get cocky kid”
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hand. Seems to be doing the business for now. I got lucky early on in the GE release with the legendary and epic. Everything else came from opening ceramics - so lucky.  Thought this would be tier 2 hand but so far lots of not fully upgraded Ultras around. However it’s early days and I hold the words of Han Solo in my head “don’t get cocky kid”
    Depends how competitive your bracket ends up being. Having a medium height legendary helps, but the double UR could definitely be a weak link. My bracket’s top ten just about all have two legendaries and the rest epics. I’m managing with an RQ22 Blue Train on the city streets, but it also help one of my legendaries is the GT3
    Depends how competitive your bracket ends up being. Having a medium height legendary helps, but the double UR could definitely be a weak link. My bracket’s top ten just about all have two legendaries and the rest epics. I’m managing with an RQ22 Blue Train on the city streets, but it also help one of my legendaries is the GT3
    Yeah. That’s why I’m surprised to be where I am. Feels a solid tier 2 hand rather than a prize car winner.
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    I was very lucky with Bentley epics... 
    Nevertheless I think that the rq22s are more useful, cause I'm not able to max all of them. 
    That rq25 gt looks quite useless... am I wrong here? 
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭

Same here. Not enough food too max my epics.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:

Wouldn't the Flying spur be better for your second city car?
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    0liver77 said:

Maxed only i guess
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    HeissRod said:
    0liver77 said:

Maxed only i guess
    I have only food to max one Epic. I decided to do the Bentayga, as I guess it will be useful in other events too.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    HeissRod said:
    0liver77 said:

Maxed only i guess
    I have only food to max one Epic. I decided to do the Bentayga, as I guess it will be useful in other events too.
    If you want any times for the Bentayga, send me a PM. :)
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone tried the blue train 323 vs 233?
    goshko said:
    From memory Mulsanne Speed 699 wins over 969 on at least one city track if not both.
    I have one 969 and I earmarked the second one for 699 just for that,
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    goshko said:
    From memory Mulsanne Speed 699 wins over 969 on at least one city track if not both.
    TD42792 said:
    goshko said:
    I know the stats for mulsanne speed and blue train are identical, but are race times the same too?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goshko said:
    TD42792 said:
    goshko said:
    TD42792 said:
    goshko said:
    I know the stats for mulsanne speed and blue train are identical, but are race times the same too?
    Yes
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 308 ✭✭✭

Guys what's the best tune for this? 
    Any info?
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 91 ✭✭
    edited April 11
    @Hutch_Robin I did happen to open up all 15 bentley CF packs and guess what, not a single epic or legendary....this is getting more than frustrating....can you maybe change the pack odds that, when you buy 10 or 15 packs you get a guaranteed epic with a higher chance of legendary?
    because as of now I wont be opening more then 2 or 3 for the next event finals, those odds are just too abismal, considering the amount of money you spend.
    you are unlucky... i saw around me a lot of A and S maxed... i will play only for silver tier again... it's frustrating play this game, it's only about how money you spent... no strategy about cards pick or tracksets... multiple of same A maxed or 5 S maxed!!! i'm out again for a prize car! Over 2,5 years and only few prize cars for me!!
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭✭
    @Ernst_Womo Can you avoid me please?
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    2 maxed - you are ok
    less than 2 - give up
    Codswallop
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the dude in first here? 
    Anyone know the dude in first here? 
    Sorry no. But had to say, you are in company in that bracket, yeeeshhh.
    Good luck though
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Someone here help me stay in T1? :(

Ciao Alberto, hai una buona mano, se vai sul gruppo FB e poi in discord forse c'è qualcuno con te! Riconosco l'ottavo ma non lo conosco! :) In bocca al lupo! Sono nel tuo girone ma la mia mano è troppo scarsa per essere di aiuto!
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Ciao Alberto, hai una buona mano, se vai sul gruppo FB e poi in discord forse c'è qualcuno con te! Riconosco l'ottavo ma non lo conosco! :) In bocca al lupo! Sono nel tuo girone ma la mia mano è troppo scarsa per essere di aiuto!
    Non ci sono italiani in alto purtroppo..
    Samii è nel gruppo FB italiano e dovrebbe avere un paio di contatti di chi sta in oro e tra oro e argento! (ti metto link al gruppo e da lì trovi il link per discord)