NEW Event: Titanium Titans

Comments

• Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Yeah i didnt know about this "non bug" and some day u accidently fused my maxed out 19RQ hummer.
    Support didnt even want to give it back to me (not even untuned)
    Still didnt pull a new one
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    Ah, it’s just the one prize jag event that has finished, my mistake. I thought there had been two. Ok, if nothing can be done then fine, but I’m pretty sure you’ve done it for others. I will employ my usual practice of not spending. Only asking for a small favour after an honest mistake.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    That's probably why support denied you; you claimed to have lost two.  Reply, admit your mistake, and ask for the one back.
    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    I once asked to support to retrieve one super rare I mistakenly fused, and the answer was NO.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just accidentally sold mine from the studio ghibli event as I was clearing out my holding area.
  • hoschhosch Posts: 40
    I agree, but also people should just be a bit more careful when selling or fusing.
    If I open a pack and there was something important inside, first thing is to lock them. I am 193 in now and I did sell only two times uncommon cars by accident.
    I'd be a lot more annoyed if it was a vw bus or something that you needed all of them for and would have a massive impact for months to come.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    hosch said:
    I agree, but also people should just be a bit more careful when selling or fusing.
    If I open a pack and there was something important inside, first thing is to lock them. I am 193 in now and I did sell only two times uncommon cars by accident.
    But you can’t do that in all areas of the game
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this event a lot, think you did a great job with the structure of it @Hutch_Robin, really like the start/end times being rotated.

there’s only really one thing I don’t like, something most of us on this forum has been on you guys for over 2 years now.... there’s no reason why these TI events with the Jag prize car should be 48 hour events, they would be so much better if they were 24 hour events. Other then that, good job.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this event a lot, think you did a great job with the structure of it @Hutch_Robin, really like the start/end times being rotated.

there’s only really one thing I don’t like, something most of us on this forum has been on you guys for over 2 years now.... there’s no reason why these TI events with the Jag prize car should be 48 hour events, they would be so much better if they were 24 hour events. Other then that, good job.
    Fully agree. Great competition, first 12-24h of racing are fun, but after one day everybody is set in their place and it’s grind for top 2 people and race to maintain position for the others, feels like a chore
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:

Fully agree. Great competition, first 12-24h of racing are fun, but after one day everybody is set in their place and it’s grind for top 2 people and race to maintain position for the others, feels like a chore
    This did not happen in any of my brackets. It has been a constant battle from the first minute until the end. 
    TopDives said:
    TD42792 said:

This did not happen in any of my brackets. It has been a constant battle from the first minute until the end. 
    Interesting. From memory it maybe happened once in my brackets
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess it's the same like when you get into a really hard bracket with a great hand and finish T2 and a mediocre hand gets T1 easy in an easy bracket.
    Might be different continent servers also.  
    TopDives said:
    I guess it's the same like when you get into a really hard bracket with a great hand and finish T2 and a mediocre hand gets T1 easy in an easy bracket.
    Might be different continent servers also.  
    Actually quite similar to normal ceramic events where top 2 collude to secure T1, the difference here is that overall competition level is lower, making it even easier for top 2 to dominate and the situation to settle quicker than usual. I can see how in Asia it might not be different from usual with fewer but stronger players.

Finals should be pretty brutal though compared to normal finals, unless they make it 100 player brackets.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the very last TI events will be hard (with lot of players trying to get their last Jag), or very calm/empty (because of most players already having their 5 Jag).

For now I'm on good tracks, I'm just missing one with 4 events remaining.
  • hoschhosch Posts: 40
    Same for me, I have four and hope to get somehow one more.
    "The L Word" is a write off for me, so three events to go and hope.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    And my garage is not even strong.  T3 to secure was easy. Benefits of lower trophies.
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 99 ✭✭
    so am I getting this right, that you have to play with 5 XK150s in the stratos qualifier? and the Titanium pack finals will have a few lancia reqs in it?
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 299 ✭✭✭
    Will you guys max all your Jag aleady, or rather wait and see?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    Will you guys max all your Jag aleady, or rather wait and see?
    you dont need to max them. everyone gets just 5 tickets and the same prize

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't spend money in my jag...
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Finals will have the top 11% awarded the Titanium Pack, which has these odds:

A little Easter surprise that it's even better than we announced. You're guaranteed 2 Epic or Better cards.

Drop rates are: 1.5 Super Rare, 1.5 Ultra Rare, 1.75 Epic, 0.25 Legendary per pack.
    When do the Finals start?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How big will the brackets be?
    All this and then if you dont have 2 or 3 specific cars you've no chance, build up was good, end result was a waste of time.
  • baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    All this and then if you dont have 2 or 3 specific cars you've no chance, build up was good, end result was a waste of time.
    Same old flogged tags too. All fizz, no bang.
  • BasilBasil Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    seems that Hutch has to be able to satisfy two new player groups: the new ones and the ‘experience’ ones. Ain’t it an idea to have events switching on an on where you need ‘new’ cars or ‘old’ cars? I’m sure that both will sell CF’s and in this way players might be tempted to try the ‘other’ events as well .
This discussion has been closed.