Series 7 Tips

What's the best series seven driver and car setup?

Comments

• LisboaLisboa Posts: 3
    Gostaria de saber também 😅
  • WeenstonWeenston Posts: 1
    It's a good mix of tracks so I would just maximize your performance stats (ignore reliability it's a crapshoot). Soft tyres always wins out. My best advice to you is get high tyres management drivers and put them on minimum aggressiveness, and finish on last pit stop with high aggressiveness. This strategy works especially well with Monaco where passing is near impossible with all the cars clumped up early on. I usually do 5 laps on softs then max on the last 3 (5-3). Baku is 3-3-2. Singapore is 4-3. 
  • talha007talha007 Posts: 2
    It is all depends upon either driver is fuel efficient or tyres efficient.
    For tyres efficient drivers:
    Monaco: it can be 4-4 (Soft-Soft); First three-four low speed laps other four hot laps keeping deep eye on the fuel.
    Singapore: it can be 4-3 (soft-soft); First four low speed laps other three hot laps fuel will be sufficient in this strategy. Due to first four low seed laps you might feel slow and tyres drain out completely. But benefits in the end. Or you just might switch to fuel efficient strategy.

For fuel efficient drivers:
    Monaco: it can be 5-3 (Hard-Soft); First four low speed laps, 5th lap must be hot lap; pit stop and other three hot laps keeping deep eye on the fuel.
    Singapore: it can be 3-2-2 (soft-soft-soft); First three low speed laps other four hot laps following two stop pit strategy fuel will be sufficient in this strategy.

Baku: Ideal strategy for Baku is 4-2-2 (Hard-Soft-Soft) First three low speed laps, 4th lap must be hot lap and other four hot laps following two stop pit strategy keeping deep eye on the fuel.
  • AwwSoSadAwwSoSad Posts: 7
    I would rather run out of grip than use hard compounds. Weenston's strategy is ideal
  • HurricaneHurricane Posts: 4
    Okay for all these strategy guide, but what about the car setup ? I used the setup (chute, sync star, wind tunnel, laser lock or rollercoaster, profiler and the x1) for the serie 6, but do i have to change anything ?

(sorry if my english is bad :/)
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Hurricane said:
    Okay for all these strategy guide, but what about the car setup ? I used the setup (chute, sync star, wind tunnel, laser lock or rollercoaster, profiler and the x1) for the serie 6, but do i have to change anything ?

(sorry if my english is bad :/)
    Determining the best setup for you depends on which components and drivers are in your roster.
    Power will be less useful on tracks like Monaco. 

Aim to maximize all performance numbers and try to lower pit times as much as possible.
  • VipGuestVipGuest Posts: 1
    edited April 15
    Hi I'm New