Titanium Titans Finals - The Great Exhibition (Event)

Comments

• KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    11th 🤪
  • 0171801718 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    Had some server issues before the event was finished with tickets left.... I hope I got that T2 still...  :/
    I was in the same bracket and had issues, too. Now the Server is not up yet....
  • bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 43 ✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Server error, not many people could have got something
    Plenty of people have opened the packs. I never got a server error. Both Facebook group and in-game forum can't find a single person who pulled a legendary form the titanium pack...only from regular CF's. @Hutch_Robin
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    Worked now, but got a server error after logging in again.
    Had my new cars in the store, Pack opening fun missing (2xcf). Was quite OK:
    rq23 benz, and 1x rq21 +20 +20 +19 and 3 c cars. Epic pack wouldnt be much better :-)
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Double CF was ok for me except i would have wanted that before the finals 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Server error, not many people could have got something
    Plenty of people have opened the packs. I never got a server error. Both Facebook group and in-game forum can't find a single person who pulled a legendary form the titanium pack...only from regular CF's. @Hutch_Robin
    I know three who did out of a pool of about 10 people
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that was worth it
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    Third green charger and an insignia vxr... bonus of an rq 19 Elise 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for nothing. 
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    This was biggest lie in TD history,there was no 25% chance to pull legendary,i can swear it was 7 8 % i am convinced
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16
    Discord is at 3 S pulls in 21 Titanium packs... with a 25% chance that makes us extremely unlucky :(

update: 3 S from 23 Titanium packs, starting to feel like the drop rates announced were not accurate.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how many cards are in titanium?
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    Discord is at 3 S pulls in 21 Titanium packs... with a 25% chance that makes us extremely unlucky :(

update: 3 S from 23 Titanium packs, starting to feel like the drop rates announced were not accurate.
    We are on 11 titanium packs and no leggy
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get a legendary either. Count me in the stats.
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 118 ✭✭✭

What an anticlimax
    edited April 16
    kolov7 said:

We are on 11 titanium packs and no leggy
    Added yours and blossoms, 5 S in 42 Titaniums right now...

Do you know if anyone on your discord is in ours? Want to make sure we dont count anyone twice

update 5/44.

This is starting to smell fishy
    I get that 44 packs is a small statistical sample but we’re at under half the expected pulls, that’s a significant anomaly.
    Over and over again people doubt the drop rates. Over and over again they are getting disproven by those, who log their drops and calculate the proper statistics.

Now it may be possible that there is a hutchup with the chances, because titanium packs are new. However, if you want to be sure, you would need to collect data (maybe like 100 T1 finishers), verify that they actually finished T1 (they should provide a screenshot or something) and then you still would have to be cautious because there likely is a responders bias.

However, if Hutch would check on the numbers and tell us what's happened and if they are sure the droprates are alright, I would be pretty angry about people spreading fake news.

(for the record, finished T1, got no legendaries either)
    @Hutch_Tim how about packs in this event? i see some screen where people win 5 ceramic when they must win only one or 6 cards ( 1 S, 3A and 2 B) and it's impossible so they send double or triple packs (titanium, Cf and ceramic) hope in some compansation for the people that win only one!!!
  • binnerbinner Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭

From my titanium pack
    edited April 16
    01718 said:
    Over and over again people doubt the drop rates. Over and over again they are getting disproven by those, who log their drops and calculate the proper statistics.

Now it may be possible that there is a hutchup with the chances, because titanium packs are new. However, if you want to be sure, you would need to collect data (maybe like 100 T1 finishers), verify that they actually finished T1 (they should provide a screenshot or something) and then you still would have to be cautious because there likely is a responders bias.

However, if Hutch would check on the numbers and tell us what's happened and if they are sure the droprates are alright, I would be pretty angry about people spreading fake news.

(for the record, finished T1, got no legendaries either)
    I trust the drop rates on the old packs...

this however is a new pack so mistakes could have been made, our discord had **** drops so i’m keeping track.

”spreading fake news”?!?! Literally counting packs in real time.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    I didn't get legendary either, the % is Idefinately wrong after all those packs opened and i think we need some explanation 
    edited April 16
    Currently at 6 S in 52 Titanium packs FWIW

All from various discords or this forum.
    people win multiple titanium pack.... i see some screen and multiple ceramic in t5.... it's ridiculous!!! @Hutch_Tim

this however is a new pack so mistakes could have been made, our discord had **** drops so i’m keeping track.

I didn't think of you with that phrase. Your words are carefully chosen.
    Still, pack counting might only be worthwhile to create a hypothesis here.

• MalaniMalani Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Meh...

edited April 16
    01718 said:

I didn't think of you with that phrase. Your words are carefully chosen.
    Still, pack counting might only be worthwhile to create a hypothesis here.

I’m not saying my method is perfect, and if I end up within any reasonable range after adjusting for potential bias then I’ll drop it...

6 S in 52 packs isn’t reasonable for a supposedly 25% drop rate. 52 pack sample isn’t big enough for me to say the drop rate is wrong, but it’s Enough for me to say something smells fishy
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 16
    What are the chances the titanium packs behaved like carbon fibre packs? Correlated with the server errors?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    I log my drop rates and well what can I say other than list my Drops: 3 S cars in 213 CFs...
    And of course the Titanium Pack didn't drop a S for me..