Challenger Demon - Owners Challenge

bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
Somewhere to discuss the weekend challenge and for the inevitable criticism of the car offered as a prize. 🤪

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i do first five, in one set can be difficult to pass because there are 2 S
    and nice final car, but no S for me so no final stage
  • TougeTouringTougeTouring Posts: 15
    Already broken lol, just entered it to play the first Round and got the Server Error multiple times..and now the Challenge dissapeared  :open_mouth:
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No criticism here, I think it was a very bold and creative decision that should be lauded
    I was being a little sarcastic. It is a great car to aim for.
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    I could enter, but I don't have a Demon. Then server error appeared... 
    server errors only for non owner of Demon ;)
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already broken lol, just entered it to play the first Round and got the Server Error multiple times..and now the Challenge dissapeared  :open_mouth:
    Do you own the Challenger Demon prize car?
    wait... not sure seven rewards... we need to complete the challenge (it isn't like weekly) and i'm f2p, i think it will be impossible to win the Atom.. hope in CF... if i play the finals i arrive always in silver tier... and i lost the A car if i not complete this challenge
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which atom is it?
    mauro07 said:
    wait... not sure seven rewards... we need to complete the challenge (it isn't like weekly) and i'm f2p, i think it will be impossible to win the Atom.. hope in CF... if i play the finals i arrive always in silver tier... and i lost the A car if i not complete this challenge

i see some posts on IGF and Hutch need to improve the communication, if they send a note or a mailbox to all player that tonight start challenge only for owners, maybe they haven't all this posts against Hutch! :D:D
    HeissRod said:
    Wow so Demon Owners get 7 Prices (Cash and Packs) AND the Atom?
    Nice one Hutch, could´ve opend the Challenge to all of us and just put the Demon as the requirement for the last match to win the Ariel -.- 
    The Demon owners don't get to compete in the Demon Finals, so what should happen to them?  They just sit there, while everyone else clears prize boards and competes for gold, packs, & a prize car?  No.  This is the reward for their hard work in the last Demon Final.  They get to work hard for something else.  This is not going to be a walk in the park, so don't think these players are just going to stroll up and drive away the Atom.
    Even excluding the car.. just ment that whatever you´ll get dropped with these 7 Price Checkpoints is still more that you could get as a cash/gold reward in the regular Challenge.
    Just another setp to widen the Cliff between Players  :'(

HeissRod said:
    Nice one Hutch, could´ve opend the Challenge to all of us and just put the Demon as the requirement for the last match to win the Ariel -.- 
    The Demon owners don't get to compete in the Demon Finals, so what should happen to them?  They just sit there, while everyone else clears prize boards and competes for gold, packs, & a prize car?  No.  This is the reward for their hard work in the last Demon Final.  They get to work hard for something else.  This is not going to be a walk in the park, so don't think these players are just going to stroll up and drive away the Atom.
    Even excluding the car.. just ment that whatever you´ll get dropped with these 7 Price Checkpoints is still more that you could get as a cash/gold reward in the regular Challenge.

it's the same amout of gold tier i think and maybe i prefer to play final and win my CF; here i cannot know if i will able to win it... in the first 3 points there are 14k money, and the fourth have 200 gold... then i don't know
  • baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Nobody yet knows the entire prize structure prior to the Ariel. So you think you should be able to enter the prize car final with its vehicle, cash and gold rewards, this challenge too and get even more rewards than Demon owners; which cliff do you want to widen?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

How long have you been playing the game?
  • topdrives22642topdrives22642 Posts: 13
    edited April 24
    https://imgur.com/a/zXm0mGk

I completed the challenge and posted what screenshots I could of rounds 7 through 24. I think I messed up matching one of the rounds to the correct screenshot in one of the early rounds, but you can more or less get an idea as to what you should be upgrading in the next day for the later stuff.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on those sets, R22 is going to sink me. 
    Also, the rewards are: 

R1:14000 cash

R3:14000 cash

R5:14000 cash

R7:200 G

R9: 200 G

R11: 200 G

R13: CF Pack

R18: CF

R24: Ariel Atom

Does anyone have a 333 A26 Vanquish Volante, to run on West Coast 10.1?
    edited April 25
    @HeissRod
    182 mph
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know the time to beat for these races please?

Vanquish S on race 4, round 21 

DBS superleggera on race 4, round 24
    edited April 25
    RobGripes said:

The Vanquish S looks to be a 00x tune.  A 333 runs the rolling quarter in 10.11.

The Superleggera Volante also looks to be a 000 tune.  The MRA is just slightly better (83.46 v 80.04), so I would expect it to be slower or equal to the 333 Vanquish S.
    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:

The Vanquish S looks to be a 00x tune.  A 333 runs the rolling quarter in 11.25.

The Superleggera Volante also looks to be a 000 tune.  The MRA is just slightly better (83.46 v 80.04), so I would expect it to be slower or equal to the 333 Vanquish S.
    cheers,

I think I may be able to pass 21, but 24 is an unknown. I have a feeling that superleggera is faster than my Db11

RobGripes said:
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:

The Vanquish S looks to be a 00x tune.  A 333 runs the rolling quarter in 11.25.

cheers,

I think I may be able to pass 21, but 24 is an unknown. I have a feeling that superleggera is faster than my Db11

Accidentally gave the standing 1/4 mile time earlier.  Updated with the rolling 1/4 time.  :(
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:

cheers,

Accidentally gave the standing 1/4 mile time earlier.  Updated with the rolling 1/4 time.  :(
    What kind of cold callous person disagrees with this? 
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:

cheers,

What kind of cold callous person disagrees with this? 
    If only we could still see who gives out disagrees