Skip to content

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 88 ✭✭
    just pulled this from the GE Carbon. Seems to be too slow for straights (71MRA) and too less handling (cause cant upgrade legendaries) to compete against JPE or likes on slalom... is it any good tho? Will there be another year of the rat event or is this tag useless after the event?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Snaetch89 said:
    just pulled this from the GE Carbon. Seems to be too slow for straights (71MRA) and too less handling (cause cant upgrade legendaries) to compete against JPE or likes on slalom... is it any good tho? Will there be another year of the rat event or is this tag useless after the event?
    I've got it and have maxed the handling (97). Seems excellent on hairpin and seems to beat a maxed lotus eleven. Not a superlight killer from what I've seen except maybe on some fast stuff. Superlight remains king on twisty. I'd be interested to see a 233 version and how that performs but I've neither the resources nor the inclination to go down that (expensive) road.
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Snaetch89 said:
    I've got it and have maxed the handling (97). Seems excellent on hairpin and seems to beat a maxed lotus eleven. Not a superlight killer from what I've seen except maybe on some fast stuff. Superlight remains king on twisty. I'd be interested to see a 233 version and how that performs but I've neither the resources nor the inclination to go down that (expensive) road.
    Ngl that was a big mistake going 323, could've got 98 handling with 233. 
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Snaetch89 said:
    Ngl that was a big mistake going 323, could've got 98 handling with 233. 
    Is that what it goes too? I have it at 113 at the moment. If I focused on it for a month or so I could max but I decided to follow the adage of only use epic food for legendaries that I have that will win something. Is yours maxed? Can you share stats? Happy with it?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    4x V12 Vantage out of 11 Packs

I dare you to max them all
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    0liver77 said:

I dare you to max them all

It's a pain, as this V12 Vantage is my best Aston Martin car at all :#
  • 0171801718 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:

I dare you to get a 5th!
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:

Still good odds tho^^
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Two Aston packs today and pulled this little beauty

😳
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's how they get you
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Why even bother posting anything on here anymore unless it's complaints 🤷‍♂️
    Sorry man, was just being a smart a$$. Congrats for your great pulls though, hope it helps you getting T1.
    Still need to max the cc100, with not much time left.

Am also salty because I bought 2 CFs with my precious f2p saved gold and got 2 beautiful rq20 astons. Why do I keep doing it when I know this will be the inevitable result???
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    binner said:
    Why even bother posting anything on here anymore unless it's complaints 🤷‍♂️
    Sorry man, was just being a smart a$$. Congrats for your great pulls though, hope it helps you getting T1.
    Still need to max the cc100, with not much time left.

Am also salty because I bought 2 CFs with my precious f2p saved gold and got 2 beautiful rq20 astons. Why do I keep doing it when I know this will be the inevitable result???
    It's alright your comment was actually funny. And I could see why people would be frustrated seeing a post like this, especially after their own bad luck. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 26
    Larspyff said:

Packed this one, it even came after the demon, so I must say I’m verly lucky, is this one better than the other M5?
    Yeah beats it everywhere as far as I know. Best medium height 4WD/performance tire car in the game I believe.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wet or dry weather use?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky, you got it before update!
  • PolitoPolito Posts: 28
    just gonna leave that here
    What's the best tune for it? 

I'd love to know too! I'm thinking on 233, since It Will dominante dry (i think), and can also pull some wins on the wet. Maybe If ppl can post some times, It would help our decision :smile:  
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    edited April 29
    Some times for 699...
    happy with it ...

Post edited by KrDalle on
  • Automotive_GamingAutomotive_Gaming Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Two epics from two ceramics. Love the Evora such a beast!
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have the Evora, great mra.. too heavy for slalom but work very well in all tracks :)
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    edited April 29
    I have my W12 Sycro at 969. Here are the times compared with KrDalle's 699 version:

W12 Sycro at 699                W12 Sycro at 969
    Kurvenreiche Runde wet                                             1:13:13                                 1:13:15
    Parkhaus wet                                                                  48:23                                not tested
    Slalom wet                                                                     31:13                                   31:06
    Kart wet                                                                         40:83                                    40:86
    Haarnadel wet                                                               45:89                                   45:79
    Slalom dry                                                                     27:76                                    27:70
    Kurvenreiche Straße wet                                             1:16:50                                 1:16:50

• PolitoPolito Posts: 28
    Thanks for some times guys! Seems both 699 and 969 have their utility...
  • vossixvossix Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 6
    Lucky evening. 

The Ariel is from a ceramic from the Porsche event. 
    Few minutes later I open a cash ceramic and in this I found the Bentley.