Skip to content

Lamborghini Urus Qualifiers - Road Trip [EVENT]

13»

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Mixed brackets?! My day one bracket got stuck at 245 ppl and yesterday started to fill with asian players who made quite a rumble and sent me from 4th to 18th in the last hours. While its nice to see our asian friends its really unfair to get a whole new set of competitors in the middle of the event.
    @hutch_katie what does our global community expert say about this?

same with Demon Quali... few people in the bracket... 8hr before the end started to enter only US players from first place to 4th and only because 2 of this players attack only me... it's unfair but Hutch will said that if they have better hands, it's right ...
    what a shame... erros from Hutch and paying only players!!!!!
    I enter early to know my competition and put my fuses accordingly. Which all goes downhillwhen after 36 hours a whole new set of players enters the bracket. I will contact support to have my fuses returned.

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    O__VER said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    That spyder is the most useful prize car out there. 
    No. I have it and will no doubt finish T3 at best.
    699 spyder then sure, that is a useful car, unfortunately I dont have it
    Blimey. So not only do you need it, but it's got to be maxed as well. Guess there's quite a few around as I've seen it offered as a prize car twice (more than that?). As I don't have it i have never considered that its prowess is limited unless maxed. 
    Sorry, to be clear, it is an amazing car, at 333 it will beat a great number of other legends on many tracks.
    But unfortunately it is not enough just having it as so many people have put so many fuses in it.
    It is the only prizecar that I would recommend maxing as a priority. It is the best car in the game without any doubt.
    I dont think we play the same game :)
    Got mine maxed and it helps me sooooo much... im Pos.1 in this event and without a maxed 918 i wouldnt even have a chance for tier 1

And thats not the only event it helped me so much
    Sure, pay tons of money to buy CFs and have all the epic food needed.
    But that’s not how I play this game. Not going to sacrifice my epic garage for this either.

F2P just need to be happy with T3 all the time.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I see you @O__VER

Yep don't worry man, I see you too. At the moment just trying to push these other guys down but the competition has finally arrived so we'll see how it goes.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mixed brackets?! My day one bracket got stuck at 245 ppl and yesterday started to fill with asian players who made quite a rumble and sent me from 4th to 18th in the last hours. While its nice to see our asian friends its really unfair to get a whole new set of competitors in the middle of the event.

I would.also like to urge Hutch to invest a bit more into their servers so that this does not happen.

Some of us are at a massive disadvantage due to time zone vs end-time. 

Better yet, let's have rotating end-times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that enough exclamation?
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:

same with Demon Quali... few people in the bracket... 8hr before the end started to enter only US players from first place to 4th and only because 2 of this players attack only me... it's unfair but Hutch will said that if they have better hands, it's right ...
    what a shame... erros from Hutch and paying only players!!!!!
    I enter early to know my competition and put my fuses accordingly. Which all goes downhillwhen after 36 hours a whole new set of players enters the bracket. I will contact support to have my fuses returned.

I already contact them,no safe for us
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Any forumer here?
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Hi @Tesseracthh. Do you want to cooperate? 
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    Malani said:
    Anyome here?

Yep - IGN Nick Malangone
    Lets go for stefan sperr... he is spamming tickets already but i can beat him on every trackset
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    edited May 3

So Stefan Sperr went only for me with buying sooo many tickets
    I dropped from fisrt out of top 10 just because of him... he got me down 400 points
    For **** 200 Gold more?!
    I lost a cf because of him
    So if any of you see him in any event... please go for him as hard as you can 

Edit: btw I could beat him on every set so i dont get why he finished 3rd and i finished somewhere in t3 
    Post edited by Robbie_Cheaux on
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 110 ✭✭✭

So Stefan Sperr went only for me with buying sooo many tickets
    I dropped from fisrt out of top 10 just because of him... he got me down 400 points
    For **** 200 Gold more?!
    I lost a cf because of him
    So if any of you see him in any event... please go for him as hard as you can 

Edit: btw I could beat him on every set so i dont get why he finished 3rd and i finished somewhere in t3 
    I was very surprised to see you falling down so rapidly towards the end. My hand was very beatable so I expected a battle to stay in T2, but was very comfortable in the end. I guess I was just lucky nobody focused on me, like it seems they did with you.
    can we talk about this, or does no one care anymore?

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think Hutch don't read forum .... no answer... only statement and then they disappear for weeks
    mauro07 said:
    i think Hutch don't read forum .... no answer... only statement and then they disappear for weeks
    True, it became a half abandoned promotion tool here instead of a place to discuss and try to improve the game in exchange with the community.

• Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 259 admin
    Was there an error code in the top left corner @AndreasSimmer ?
    No, this is the infamous spinning wheels which can stay up for several minutes. If i close the app and restart, my race counts as a loss (after race selection), in this case it led me wait and therefore i missed my last win by a few seconds.
    The last minutes are the most crucial part of the tri-series events, yet every sunday servers break or atleast slow down.
    Please work on this before everything else as this and the stuck/latejoiner brackets make racing for three days, investing time, ressources and often real money into the event a pretty joke.
    Can you please say something about the mixed brackets that appear quite often now?
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭

that's an odd question, I have never seen "top left" error, when its an error its a full screen one, are we still talking about top drives?
    THIS.
    and support doesnt even acknowledege, says there was no server error. yeah right....technically there maybe was no error, but several minutes spinning wheels is even worse