PL11.2 RQ Revolution Discussion Thread

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    I have never encoutered another placement after event ends if I had been in events page at last minute. 
    You're lucky. A lot of us have and it sucked. It seems Hutch did fix it for this update at least.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Katie why a second update? i did one yesterday and a second today.... reason?
    Yeah what's the second update do?
  • Benbenx2Benbenx2 Posts: 208 ✭✭
    I haven’t seen a second one yet only the main one from yesterday?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    edited May 7
    I have 2nd update in Android UK.
    Yesterday 300+MB
    Today 200+MB
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Katie why a second update? i did one yesterday and a second today.... reason?
    @Hutch_Gsearch
    ??? 
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,558 admin
    Seems there was something to do with the Android update  that had a small issue that grouped some devices wrong. It was quickly spotted and changed.  Some users may have seen a second update although as far as the players go, it would not have affected anything.

• JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    I still don't know why the W12 Syncro was made Legendary before they buffed it, now its an awful Legendary currently. 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    I still don't know why the W12 Syncro was made Legendary before they buffed it, now its an awful Legendary currently. 
    So less people pull it as Epic.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Sooner rather than later is better. Apparently.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    The RQ26 1997 Volkswagen W12 Syncro rarity change is a very special case - it's due to a correction that has not yet been implemented (meaning the correction won't be in 11.2). Moving anything from Epic to Legendary is of course disruptive, and we'd generally prefer to do it sooner than later.

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 538 ✭✭✭
    Which explain the AZ1 at RQ21 i guess, and maybe the Opel GT Concept and Buick  RendezVous ...
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 538 ✭✭✭
    edited May 8
    MSteeL said:
    why?????? Rq... 
    Dude ! Look at the top speed ! 

It is like you put a ElCamino(RQ42) against a Delta Integrale (RQ56) and ask us why you loose the 1/4....
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8
    AslanV said:
    MSteeL said:
    why?????? Rq... 

It is like you put a ElCamino(RQ42) against a Delta Integrale (RQ56) and ask us why you loose the 1/4....
    Dude! That's not what he was pointing out!

It is like when someone tells a joke (IRL) to a bunch of people (everyone laughs) and you don't get it ...
    AslanV said:
    MSteeL said:
    why?????? Rq... 

I think he was pointing out as to why they're not the same RQ
    ridicolous offers for Cf with gold.. 140 Euro for 12k gold, 250k money and 2 CF (android Italy)
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This offers are ridiculous. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10
    mauro07 said:
    ridicolous offers for Cf with gold.. 140 Euro for 12k gold, 250k money and 2 CF (android Italy)
    Same price as the 12,750 gold purchase, but you get two CFs and a quarter million in cash to go with it.  Sounds like a deal to me, if I would be willing to spend the money.  I get that people don't like any CFs being offered, but you can't ignore that this is a savings.
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    It seems that the offers are bad for android but good for iphone (basicly the same price as gold offers but with packs and cash on top)
    edited May 11
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    Same price as the 12,750 gold purchase, but you get two CFs and a quarter million in cash to go with it.  Sounds like a deal to me, if I would be willing to spend the money.  I get that people don't like any CFs being offered, but you can't ignore that this is a savings.

nope.. i buy 12k gold with 70 Euro.. sorry but if you don't know... please shut up

and i could use a metaphor: "it seems to be in the bank while they rob you"
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10
    Dont know for you guys but my 12750g bundle is twice the price of normal 12750g. So not really an offer right?

Android. 
    oh.. wait.. offers disappear!! LOL
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    £120 here in the uk, the gold on it's own would be £80. So you're paying £40 for 2 cf's and the cash. The 2 cf's work out at around £20, so £20 for the 250k. 
    That being said it still seems expensive.
    edited May 10
    Word is there is a pricing issue with some of the bundles
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    £120 here in the uk, the gold on it's own would be £80. So you're paying £40 for 2 cf's and the cash. The 2 cf's work out at around £20, so £20 for the 250k. 
    That being said it still seems expensive.
    12,750 gold is $99.99 for my in the US on Apple.  The bundle is the same.

Apologies to @mauro07 for not understanding how his problem differed from what I was seeing. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've gone already. Watch them be more expensive lol
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12k gold 72€, 2xCF 22€,  340k coins 36€, total 130€, or i buy the offer for 135€. Sounds like some deal.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    MSteeL said:
    why?????? Rq... 

Not talking about loosing, Im talking about spyder being 1 RQ higher. 
    edited May 10
    These 'offers' aren't even available for me in New Zealand. How consistent.

Am I going to miss out on deals down the line because of this? Or will these 'real money' offers always be supplementary?

EDIT: There were never there, even though I hear they have now been removed.
  • baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    These 'offers' aren't even available for me in New Zealand. How consistent.

Am I going to miss out on deals down the line because of this? Or will these 'real money' offers always be supplementary?

EDIT: There were never there, even though I hear they have now been removed.
    Don't worry, the deal in our money was horrendous & wasn't even worth a second look.
    What would happen to people who bought the pack?