So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• Gentox90Gentox90 Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Adding in the Stelvio, and the BMW X6 which is also the next highest RQ Epic (that isn't a prize car).

F-Pace SVR's high MRA is an interesting point, but I need to draw the line somewhere or this gets out of hand!

Awesome work, mate.
    If u think could be good, for me could be a great idea trying to add this format on https://topdrives.club/
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gentox90 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Adding in the Stelvio, and the BMW X6 which is also the next highest RQ Epic (that isn't a prize car).

F-Pace SVR's high MRA is an interesting point, but I need to draw the line somewhere or this gets out of hand!

Awesome work, mate.
    If u think could be good, for me could be a great idea trying to add this format on https://topdrives.club/
    You do realize that Hutch is not affiliated with TopDrives.club, right?
  • Gentox90Gentox90 Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Gentox90 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

Awesome work, mate.
    You do realize that Hutch is not affiliated with TopDrives.club, right?
    I just saw now he is from Hutch, i thought he was a random player .... is also true that an awesome and useful scheme like this, it's a pity that is not possible to consult it for every cars, like in TopDrives.club
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volvo plz
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volvo plz
    Rerun time
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    I feel like if they rerun it'll be a German prize car previously given out...but not an off-roader cuz we just had Urus...
    Maybe SLS GT3 rerun? 
    Cayman GT4  B)
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not a fan of the fact that every second prize car is now a rerun. I would much prefer a 2:1 or even 3:1 ration instead of the current 1:1.
    eugh Cayman GT4
    I can imagine people getting weekend challenge and having their prizes better than the Cayman itself. 
  • Benbenx2Benbenx2 Posts: 224 ✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Cayman GT4  B)
    I wouldn’t mind that one
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Benbenx2 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Cayman GT4  B)
    I wouldn’t mind that one
    I love the GT4 for lots of reasons, but my only prize car with fewer races is the GT3 RS 4.0 (which I didn’t even bother doing a test race and have never put a fuse into)

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P1, will come before the Senna
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Benbenx2 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Cayman GT4  B)
    I wouldn’t mind that one
    I love the GT4 for lots of reasons, but my only prize car with fewer races is the GT3 RS 4.0 (which I didn’t even bother doing a test race and have never put a fuse into)

I can top this 😛

• thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    E92 M3 GTS re-run?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E92 M3 GTS re-run?
    For a 5th time? No thanks
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    E92 M3 GTS re-run?
    Oh wow, did not know that, i have been playing for ~900 days and i only saw that car once in a tri-series
    E92 M3 GTS re-run?
    Oh wow, did not know that, i have been playing for ~900 days and i only saw that car once in a tri-series
    09/22/17
    10/16/17
    01/21/18

Possibly some earlier events, which weren't mentioned on the forum in the early days
    Interesting we didn't have a single German prize car this year, nor GE (I don't count gay Bentley). 
    BMW M8 GTE doesn't count?
    Let's just count everything after M8 GTE (tbh forgot M8 came out at the beginning of the year thought it was released at very end of 2019)
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm think the re-run will be either the P1, the SCG or the Suzuki PP. From Robin's comments, they're focussing on redoing sought after prize cars, so I doubt they'll prioritise redoing cars like the Cayman GT4. It's been well more than a year for each of the three I mentioned, so I think they're fair game.
    For those who haven't figured it out, the Cayman suggestion was a joke.
    edited May 13
    It may have been over a year since the PP was given, but that was the second time it was released.  The P1 & SCG have yet to be re-run, so they make more sense.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be a moneymaker for sure, became pretty predictable. All cars given out this year were good packsellers. Because its squeezing time.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Benbenx2 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Cayman GT4  B)
    I wouldn’t mind that one

I can top this 😛

I can top you both, sold the useless ****. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    It may have been over a year since the PP was given, but that was the second time it was released.  The P1 & SCG have yet to be re-run, so they make more sense.

the first time of PP was 3 years ago, a lot of time and a lot of owners are not here (in TD) ... so i think they do a re-run that only of us have... Levante or TVR are good calls too
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:

the first time of PP was 3 years ago, a lot of time and a lot of owners are not here (in TD) ... so i think they do a re-run that only of us have... Levante or TVR are good calls too
    ...and the PP was awarded a second time on 09/23/18, while the P1 was awarded the only time on 08/19/18.  The SCG is a newer release, having just been out a year by now (awarded 04/14/19).  
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there won't be one this week, who am I kidding, of course there will be, those carbon fibers won't sell themselves lol
  • PolitoPolito Posts: 28
    don't forget that there will be an weekend challenge from arc A2S3 (VW Bus)... so it might not be a re-run... no way to do an owner challenge event (i think)!