SCG003 Owners Challenge.

LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
Really good prize on offer for both tier1 and 2 in the main event, hoping for something similar for the owners, a nice epic instead of one of the Carbon packs along the way and a 90+ legendary as main prize. 

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    Really good prize on offer for both tier1 and 2 in the main event, hoping for something similar for the owners, a nice epic instead of one of the Carbon packs along the way and a 90+ legendary as main prize. 
    SCG is in my opinion the best US car in the game, so you'd have to expect there will be a good owners club prize.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    SCG is in my opinion the best US car in the game, so you'd have to expect there will be a good owners club prize.
    Most likely with an appropriate level of difficulty as well.

Also, Panamera Turbo incoming.  :D
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope they change restriction... no convertible/roadster... there are few cars
    edited May 22
    The owner's prize for the Demon was great and now we get this?  :/

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    So we get the worst bently ever, any epic in 339 beats in city streets and any low ride epic wins it everywhere, I hope you change it SCG is the best US, this car is the worst GE bently car :) 
    And I know the challenge will be super hard to get it too
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. At least I don’t have to worry about buying gold for Italian convertible packs. What a useless car. 
    I'll post the same thing here that I've posted elsewhere and I hope Hutch listens to someone before this starts tomorrow.

At 333, no epic US car touches the SCG003S that is being won this weekend. At 333, this thing is trampled by an epic at 339. The comparison just isn’t there. It’s doesn't come close to being equal to what else is being given out.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    As everyone else has said, this is a complete kick in the teeth yet again to owners. If Hutch seriously want to keep a shred of any good will players may still have for them I hope they reconsider this. 
    Post edited by LittleEnosBurdette on
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they said. Unbelievable.

if I somehow win I will be contacting Support to change it to the T2 Aston, which I’d win easily in the finals. Insulting.
  • MikethemeatMikethemeat Posts: 57 ✭✭
    My first owners event and I'm being greeted by this absolute boat! My Italian convertible hand isn't the best but just aswell as I won't be buying packs to win that! 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would probably get more wins from the T3 Porsche than this ****. Original Scooby final wasn't an easy one.
    Please reconsider this. It's properly ridiculous.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would probably get more wins from the T3 Porsche than this ****. Original Scooby final wasn't an easy one.
    Please reconsider this. It's properly ridiculous.
    Would much prefer the T3 porsche too
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the better GE epics would make a much better prize than this. They might as well just give us $275,000 instead 
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 493 ✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    So funny, for my first owner event, i already have this car.... 
    @David_Fook it's not so bad, you know it and my rs01 too ;) 

I'm agree, 333 it's totally useless

@LittleEnosBurdette yours is 336 (not 363) 
    hifichris said:

I do! How far did you have to tune it to beat the W12 S on city?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your indignation everyone. But why am I not surprised? 
    hifichris said:

I do! How far did you have to tune it to beat the W12 S on city?
    Being 366, it wins W12 maxed (699 or 969) on city small dry and wet
    edited May 22
    what is really funny is the events bentley are behind us, not sure we will have another one (with cities !!) before a looooooong time

Meanwhile, pretty sure we will have tons of aston events where T2 epic of the finals will be useful
    Yeah, note that is incomplete information though. There are other prizes that aren't the final prize. Also, the designed difficulty of the challenge plays a role. In this challenge, we were going for multiple cars you win, rather than a single car.

That said, the message is clear. We'll rework aspects of the challenge to go back to the previous system of a single car that's higher RQ, than multiple cars which may be lower RQ or competitiveness.

I'll be looking to, instead of the current selected cars, award the McLaren 600LT Spider (2019) for completing the challenge.
    Thanks robin, the Mclaren would be more better than two cars, and I hope the challenge is not hard looking at the narrow requirements we have, Thank you
    Yeah, note that is incomplete information though. There are other prizes that aren't the final prize. Also, the designed difficulty of the challenge plays a role. In this challenge, we were going for multiple cars you win, rather than a single car.

That said, the message is clear. We'll rework aspects of the challenge to go back to the previous system of a single car that's higher RQ, than multiple cars which may be lower RQ or competitiveness.

I'll be looking to, instead of the current selected cars, award the McLaren 600LT Spider (2019) for completing the challenge.
    Thanks robin, the Mclaren would be more better than two cars, and I hope the challenge is not hard looking at the narrow requirements we have, Thank you
    @[email protected]_Robin, out of interest, what were the other car(s)?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the clarification and the change in prize, obviously without seeing the rest of the structure it’s difficult to say which system would be more agreeable to the players.
    Personally I’d rather a car structure and mediocre prize legend (depending on the cars obviously) than a 2 CF and a good legend, but other people may not.