Silver Screen Challenge

Comments

• RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    RobGripes said:
    as Mrpiratepete said

I'm sick of my **** abysmall Drop Rates (~270 CFs = 4 S), while witnessing hundreds of insane pulls from low trophy players

This is something a lot of players have noticed. I too am sick of that as are many I know. You're not alone there buddy
    ...but you got to keep the game accessible for new players at any point ... ;)

This is what i would hate to be true. I'm not saying it is, because I can't prove anything. But i am in touch with many players who spend, and these whales don't even have the top end pulls like the low trophy guys. 

There are sooo many new players with amazing pulls. It's just too suspicious. Without a verified and audited RNG, which costs hardly anything to get, i find it difficult to believe there isn't some manipulation going on to favour new players.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Final race is very difficult, have both hellcat and epic aston and can’t even win it, can you adjust please hutch
  • RawelRawel Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    restrictions are gone now
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    Yup, here's the post from in-game forum 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    RobGripes said:
    as Mrpiratepete said

I'm sick of my **** abysmall Drop Rates (~270 CFs = 4 S), while witnessing hundreds of insane pulls from low trophy players

This is something a lot of players have noticed. I too am sick of that as are many I know. You're not alone there buddy

Without a verified and audited RNG, which costs hardly anything to get, i find it difficult to believe there isn't some manipulation going on to favour new players.
    Would anyone believe it, if one was done?  I feel like players would claim it was fixed.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    So much resources wasted. So unhappy right now. 
    Thank you Hutch❤️
  • BasilBasil Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    I have finished the event and without using gold on CF’s (and reading this forum , so thank you guys for sharing the info) I would not have been able to succeed. I was lucky on the CF’s , getting 2 which I need to get through so , yes I’m not complaining about Hutch giving CF’s. I play TD now for more than 2 years, using a lot of cash to keep me going, what I do see in this event (and that is my personal impression), is this:

- Hutch did great homework: using cars epics and legendarische which , until today, everybody was using as food or did not max because there where better cars to max on the same level ( I’m not talking about big spenders who max every car they have).
    - in this event, a lot of players win epics and legendaries. Ok, some of you have really bad luck, but just look at the screenshots you see out here: double Audi or double Alfa? If you ask me, I think Hutch might have tweeked there stats for this event about epics and legendaries a bit. I know I would have done it. Cars of almost no use in other events, players posting on forums their luck, Alfa and Audi’s,... I would know how to push people to spend. 
    - yes, I’ve made it but in lot’s of challenges I did not and let’s not even talk about events where I bought all the CF’s I could get and did not win the prize car. When I read some comments here, I should have gotten the car for free when I just did that. No way, that is not how this game was build. You like this or not. Yes, I’m disappointed sometimes about that as well, for not succeeding but hey be a man, take the loss and proceed or quit the game. And yes, double yes or even triple, Hutch has to get their programming straight, avoid sloppy programming, servers etc,.. I would be embarrassed to deliver this kind of work and they need to do it ASAP. I don’t think they realize how much money they throw away just because of this. In my opinion it can only be explained with the reason they already make a lot of profit. That is the worst reason you can have, sooner or later it backfires in your face and you don’t know why. So Hutch, get your act together and avoid problems like the last round.
    - This was a fun event. No stress about using tickets or keeping yourself in top10. I like individual events. And Hutch must see now that it is possible to do individual events and still sell CF’s. ( They might slipp in now and then some easier events to get the mass of players happy though 🤪). This was a good test in my opinion.
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    I maxed a GT40 just to pass round 22. Can I have my 15 UR back please?

This seems a crazy solution - if it only benefited less than 10 people, just take the one-77 off those people and let them try and beat it with the restrictions. (I acknowledge that I am biased by the fact that I have the cars to beat round 22. If I didn't I would probably be very happy with this solution!)
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they create bugs, they create inflaction with this S... wow... every day seems worste.. they need to say to community that the game is in Beta... it's impossible that we have every single good event problems (titanium packs, this challenge, every finals)..
  • degoodegoo Posts: 49 ✭✭
    edited May 29
    Aw damn, I'm locked. I can beat the gt40 but got nothing to counter the countach on test bowl.

Yeah, me too and wasted 6 cars to fuse 1990 911 Turbo.. to achieve the same 168 mph than lambo but lossing anyway...****!
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    Still no answer, @Hutch_Gsearch ,what about this,i lost potential two or three cf
    Post edited by kolov7 on
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for who disagree... it's always good... no problems with titanium packs, no server errors, no ambiguos restriction .. my mistake.. i play an other game maybe :O
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LSMSC said:
    TD42792 said:
    Pretty sure it can. Will let you know once my fuses are done in a few hours
    That would be awesome!
    Alright, so a 369 gt40 beats the challenger on karting. 38:35 vs 38:53.
    kolov7 said:
    Still no answer, @Hutch_Gsearch ,what about this,i lost potential two or three cf
    Did you not win any further events?
    Guys stop whining about everything, me myself couldn’t win the last round after winning round 21 and upgrading the GT to win round 21, So many of you could have lost fuses and not get the Aston Martin prize car, Hutch did a great work communicating with player base especially @Hutch_Dmitri , the GT you all upgraded could be used in many other events so stop crying and lets all be happy for the new legendary in our garage 🍾🍾
  • StrixStrix Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Was hoping 1 legendary (R8) and 3 epics (Impreza, Skyline, 911 Turbo) with such a narrow tag would be enough to at least win the GT40. Nope. None of them can touch the DB11 in Race 18. GG.

I find challenges quite uninteresting when they basically require certain cars. Finding the right combination is what's interesting. Challenges like this one is either impossible or very easy, based on your garage.
  • LSMSCLSMSC Posts: 57 ✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Alright, so a 369 gt40 beats the challenger on karting. 38:35 vs 38:53.
    GT40 636 runs 38:78. Currently upgrading... 😀
    HeissRod said:
    RobGripes said:
    RobGripes said:
    as Mrpiratepete said

Without a verified and audited RNG, which costs hardly anything to get, i find it difficult to believe there isn't some manipulation going on to favour new players.
    Would anyone believe it, if one was done?  I feel like players would claim it was fixed.

I would, if they told us which organisation did the RNG audit. I am only one player, but there'll be others that believe, and inevitably, some that don't. But considering, I think the last time I saw the price was $3000, it isn't a lot of money. 
    By the way, I very casually play a 2nd account, which has finally gotten to round 22 late last night (in Asia). 

This account had the no requirements thing, which was great because it doesn't have the cars to win it otherwise. 

I placed my best cars, pressed play and got a server error. I didn't win the prize Aston. I've left it there, I'm not trying to beat the game that way but have we seen evidence that players were able to win the Aston this way, or were they simply posting pictures of their ability to get into the car placement bit without restrictions?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RobGripes i played several no limit rounds (farmig) as i had 4 tickets left.
  • LSMSCLSMSC Posts: 57 ✭✭
    R19 GT40 639 does the KArtin Circuit in 38:38
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭
    Does the skyline rq62 beats the karting in r19? If so, 969 or 699?
    rei348 said:
    No.  Both tunes lose by about .05 seconds or so.  None of the URs can win that race.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    rei348 said:
    No.  Both tunes lose by about .05 seconds or so.  None of the URs can win that race.
    Ok... So now I can chose: upgrade a useless epic (GT40) with 9 UR to win another useless UR (90% chances of CF pack), or give up

• kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    They delete messages 
  • TJCTJC Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Malani said:
    Rawel said:
    I maxed a GT40 just to pass round 22. Can I have my 15 UR back please?

This seems a crazy solution - if it only benefited less than 10 people, just take the one-77 off those people and let them try and beat it with the restrictions. (I acknowledge that I am biased by the fact that I have the cars to beat round 22. If I didn't I would probably be very happy with this solution!)

I am one of these very happy players. I don't have any legendary silver screen cars, only the right epic to pass round 21. I fuse many UR to get that last CF and now I won the Aston Martin. So yes for me it was a great challenge. But I understand, that people having the cars for round 22 are not so happy with Hutch.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the cars to pass 22 but I only got there because I fused 3 epics into my Alfa for 19. I have no problem with the limits being lifted because realistically it is not a game changer at RQ86 but rather a nice to have trinket in many ways. I honestly doubt it will be used much by me except in niche events. It is not in anyway a Moby.

All those who fused cars just for 22 should be refunded though. I do feel strongly about that. Support could look at the times this was done or a what stage and if it was after 21 etc. then definitely it is only right the epics/ultras are returned if need be.