Post edited by JackyQu on
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 538 ✭✭✭
    It was not a standard option, so I don't think it should be there 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    It was not a standard option, so I don't think it should be there 
    But the picture in game showed a Convertible Gordini 

• Dr_XDr_X Posts: 11
    I think a more pressing issue to fix is the inconsistency between the Gordini version having medium ride height and the red standard one having low ride height. It makes no sense that the sportier version has a higher ride height. 
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    For me it is a coupe with a big sunroof. In my opinion a MGB GT with a sunroof is not a convertible. Even if it is a really big sunroof. Another example is the Porsche 996 Targa. It has a big glas sunroof while the pillars above the doors cannot be taken out. So its just a sunroof for me. But maybe I am alone with this opinion.
    So we need to change the picture, as the "regular" car is without the sunroof.

But i agree this is just a big sunroof or the 2CV needs a change ! 

And also, why the standard red R17 has 67 in handling and the sport version has 65 ?

Here ground clearance is 5.0 but i don;t know the units ... (Guess inch)
    https://www.curbsideclassic.com/vintage-review/vintage-rt-review-1974-renault-17-gordini-coupe-convertible/
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noted to change the R17 Gordini to low ride height (5.0" = 127mm) and review the handling compared to the 17 Coupe.

The top is just a big sunroof/sliding roof and not an actual convertible, which is defined as having a removable top.  No change noted there for the body style or the picture.
    HeissRod said:
    The top is just a big sunroof/sliding roof and not an actual convertible, which is defined as having a removable top.  No change noted there for the body style or the picture.
    Ok ! 
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

So it means that neither this guy should be listed as convertible in-game?

Actually, this targa version should be a coupe with a big sunroof.

The 2015 is a real convertible

2015 Porsche 911 Targa 4S Quick Take Best of both worlds