Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

194969899100

Comments

  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in your stats, there are something wrong from Hutch
    8/500 = 0.016 (1.6% vs 2.5%)
    4/270 = 0.014 (1.4% vs 2.5%)
    from Hutch Faq (and this % are too low for the cost of CF packs) it's better the lottery, if you win, you have money! :D
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    From the way to Yellobird, Turin round 9, US Premium Pack. 


    My only legendary with 2 fuses in it! Usefull STD car, especially for drags and test bowl
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    From "All Aboard" ceramic:
    Looks like I have a lot of luck the last weeks. :)
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:
    Pulled this yesterday in a cash ceramic, looking for B food ( last 20 ceramics only c, so couldnt max my epic italien rwd...)
    Nice MRA, though its not the best in anything. Better RUFs, better 4WD, better legends out there, but maybe usefull in some niche events...
    I have two and I barely use them. Good looking car and nice wheels tho
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:
    Pulled this yesterday in a cash ceramic, looking for B food ( last 20 ceramics only c, so couldnt max my epic italien rwd...)
    Nice MRA, though its not the best in anything. Better RUFs, better 4WD, better legends out there, but maybe usefull in some niche events...
    Aaaah the turbo r limited. No traction control for a 2016 car is a killer.
    I had good hopes when I pulled it but it has seen very limited use, and when used, as you point out, it is only to limit losses vs better 4wd or rufs. Still better than not having it...
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Italian Convertible CFs and two times I get this bloody car.
    40 CFs now since I pulled my last Legendary and 60 CFs before that. I can't take those **** pulls any longer. 
  • jc0127jc0127 Posts: 18
    Just pulled this one, originally wanted to play the SCG003S Finals - Italia Tour event...guess I can skip the event this time... :D
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    From 15 Italian Convertible CF
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Decided to open 2 Italian Convertible CF, and got these 2 toys.
    I think the Alfa is decent, how about the Diablo ?

  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Erilix said:
    Decided to open 2 Italian Convertible CF, and got these 2 toys.
    I think the Alfa is decent, how about the Diablo ?


    The Alfa might be useful in this final. The Diablo is great on rain.
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    0liver77 said:
    Erilix said:
    Decided to open 2 Italian Convertible CF, and got these 2 toys.
    I think the Alfa is decent, how about the Diablo ?


    The Alfa might be useful in this final. The Diablo is great on rain.
    I’ve got the Diablo. Very good. Good on the drags. Not a life changer but a good one to have in your garage. Not sure it’ll help me much this weekend though. Got the Alfa too. Only at 333 but it’s got some cheeky MRA. Again useful but I think of limited value for the weekend event. No food for any fuses sadly.
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    From 15 Italian Convertible CF
    That gallardo has like 90 mra right?
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Larspyff said:
    0liver77 said:
    From 15 Italian Convertible CF
    That gallardo has like 90 mra right?

    Yes 90 MRA. I have the other Gallardo with 60 MRA too. I decided to max the other one, as it might be usefuller in this final.

  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the Secret Event Carbon Fiber 
    Cool! I got a z8  :'(
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    I GOT THE  B52 COUNTACH LP400 S
  • vossixvossix Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    Is it a good day or is it a bad day? I don't know. 

    I open 2 American Premium for cash and I hope that I pulled my first Hellcat. 
    But in the first I find the black GMC and in the second the red GMC. 



    EDIT: OK. It's a good day. This is from a T1 from a silver light event.


    Post edited by vossix on
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31


    Assorted Legendaries and epics.
    Quattroformaggio is from CF, so is the Camaro. DB10 and 911 from premiums from events, and Evo from a normal ceramic.
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    From (too many) Silver Screen Carbon Fibers.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My (useless) Silver Screen CF pulls

    Yes, that’s two Chryslers
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    from the big all-star event T3
    Two must have cars! That bmw is kicking my **** in all events...
Sign In or Register to comment.