MC12 Stradale Finals - Land Rover (Event)

Comments

• nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:
    No single track where the velar shines?
    The discos seem to reign supreme. I can’t find anything that my velar does well on. Just race it against other velars now. I question the RQ as on paper it is the best ultra. Ummmmm. Right.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Maybe ill max my rq49 disco then...
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    edited June 6
    0liver77 said:
    Anyone? So weird a uncommon being so useful in a final!

I'm Oliver Double-Seven. Will aviod you!

@nathanwind  @0liver77
    Hey guys, I'm in your group. TopDrives30566. Will avoid you.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    I have a 2nd P250 AWD sitting at 6-6-6 want to replace the B51 Evoque I am using should I go 9-6-9 again or do a 6-9-9...????
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:
    The discos seem to reign supreme. I can’t find anything that my velar does well on. Just race it against other velars now. I question the RQ as on paper it is the best ultra. Ummmmm. Right.
    On dry, and perhaps wet, and drags, p250 is worse than velar, hence the rq.
    On off road, the traction / game engine is all f’ed up as we know, and the p250 finds itself within an ideal grip / power band for some nonsensical reason. Could also have to do with ride height bonus.

This is why we have this absurd situation.
    TD42792 said:
    KrDalle said:
    On off road, the traction / game engine is all f’ed up as we know, and the p250 finds itself within an ideal grip / power band for some nonsensical reason. Could also have to do with ride height bonus.

Yeah, that confirms my suspicion. I’ve only just pulled the velar so have no experience of it outside of snow so I did wonder if it proves itself on other surfaces. Sadly for this event, it just doesn’t cut the mustard. I suspect the difference between T1 and T2 for me is I have the velar and not the p250. 2 x p250 and I reckon I’m in with a shout. No way the pack gods would spit them out for either. Another T2 in the bag...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can the S Sport SVR win with p250 or Defender 110 (E)?
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    My P250 (969) lost to the Land Rover Range Rover Velar SVAutobiography Dynamic Edition (333) on Forest Road. Do not know for the other tracks. I often choose opponent hands without legendaries :)
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    Discovery P250D basically untouchable unless you have either maxed Epic Land Rover (excluding RR 5.0 V8) or one of the leggies. 
    TD42792 said:
    KrDalle said:

Yeah, that confirms my suspicion. I’ve only just pulled the velar so have no experience of it outside of snow so I did wonder if it proves itself on other surfaces. Sadly for this event, it just doesn’t cut the mustard. I suspect the difference between T1 and T2 for me is I have the velar and not the p250. 2 x p250 and I reckon I’m in with a shout. No way the pack gods would spit them out for either. Another T2 in the bag...
    Tried 1 CF... got another velar :)
    Isnt it funny that in the prelims T1 price was velar and T2 was p250?
    Sorry, funny is not the right word.
    Pathetic.
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    KrDalle said:

Ha. I wonder whether that’s the topdrives equivalent of taking a bullet for someone if I open one. Might open one now.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 316 ✭✭✭

Anybody here up for cooperation?
    Feel free to contact me anywhere

My ign due to name bug may be TopDrives02186
    edited June 6
    Does anyone know if a 969 RQ58 Evoque or RQ56 Discovery Si4 will beat a Defender 110 on frozen lake or either of the slalom tracks?
    UncleGary said:
    Does anyone know if a 969 RQ58 Evoque or RQ56 Discovery Si4 will beat a Defender 110 on frozen lake or either of the slalom tracks?
    Maybe frozen lake, slalom not i guess.

Frozen lake you can test in the campaign finnland 9...
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Frozen Lake: Defender 110 beats RQ58 Evoque
    Mountain Slalom: Defender 110 beats RQ56 Discovery Si4
    KrDalle said:
    UncleGary said:
    Maybe frozen lake, slalom not i guess.

Frozen lake you can test in the campaign finnland 9...
    Thanks, didn't know that track was in the campaign.
    Times on frozen lake were:
    110: 2:34:70
    Si4: 2:35:14
    Evoque: 2:35:29

Still wondering about the different slaloms if anyone knows.
    UncleGary said:
    Ik that it lose Moutain Slalom, Mountain Twisty road, Twisty Circuit, City Tour and City Slalom (iirc), damn it lose a lot to Disco Si4 
    Wow. Just lost snow hairpin. Me: legendary Velar at 633. Other: P250. Even the legendary velar is no match for the P250.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    KrDalle said:

I bought 1 pack on Friday.  Pulled another epic 5.0 V8; making 3.  Really doesn't help me here.
    @TopDrives23088 ay I'm in your bracket for finals you mind if we truce? 
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:

Anybody here up for cooperation?
    Feel free to contact me anywhere

My ign due to name bug may be TopDrives02186
    Who are you? could you please beat all and not let anynone with "mafia" win?
    edited June 7
    Anyone can tell me the time for p250 969 on g force snow? Finland / Tykkimaki 8.2
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:
    Bought a cf and pulled a range rover sport RQ53.

So damn stupid i fused that p250 before the finals started.

But, my bracket seems to be stuck at 24 people. I am 1st with 10:0 🤪

wait hte last hours... you need to do more points ;)
    TD42792 said:
    Anyone can tell me the time for p250 969 on g force snow? Finland / Tykkimaki 8.2
    45:99
    JaguarDTM said:
    UncleGary said:
    Ik that it lose Moutain Slalom, Mountain Twisty road, Twisty Circuit, City Tour and City Slalom (iirc), damn it lose a lot to Disco Si4 
    Thanks, but I found out the Si4 loses mountain slalom to the 110. I don't know about City slalom, but it no longer matters to me.
    UncleGary said:
    TD42792 said:
    45:99
    Thanks a lot uncle gary
    mauro07 said:
    KrDalle said:
    Bought a cf and pulled a range rover sport RQ53.

So damn stupid i fused that p250 before the finals started.

But, my bracket seems to be stuck at 24 people. I am 1st with 10:0 🤪

wait hte last hours... you need to do more points ;)
    I know, late joiners buying tickets can easely get 15:0...
    I am trying to be prepared. Wished this was a chiron or pikes peak finals^^