Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 5
    0liver77 said:
    0liver77 said:

Great drop rate. But still no Defender :-(
    How many packs?

All 15 CF. Got 4 epics and 12 UR. But Only one Velar.
    So I might max another Evoque Autobio Dymanic
    Needs to be maxed to beat a UR velar or p250 right?
    I have one Autobio and I think I might not use it because it requires 15 URs to be useful. Would you agree?
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    0liver77 said:
    0liver77 said:

How many packs?

I have one Autobio and I think I might not use it because it requires 15 URs to be useful. Would you agree?

I haven't joined yet. So no expience here. But I guess I'll use a 996 5.0 V8, a 969 Defender V8 and my 969 Autobio.
    In addition I currenty maxing my one and only Velar. As fifthcar I can use the 110. Or another maxed UR. I have all of them. Or I run a second Autobio, but it will be 333. Don't konw yet.
    0liver77 said:
    TD42792 said:
    0liver77 said:
    0liver77 said:

How many packs?

I haven't joined yet. So no expience here. But I guess I'll use a 996 5.0 V8, a 969 Defender V8 and my 969 Autobio.
    In addition I currenty maxing my one and only Velar. As fifthcar I can use the 110. Or another maxed UR. I have all of them. Or I run a second Autobio, but it will be 333. Don't konw yet.
    Done some testing, havent joined either yet, will send you the times I have. I have similar cars.
    If you have all URs consider the p250 or test it, it often wins vs the UR velar. I only have the UR velar and I remember being beaten by p250s.
    TD42792 said:
    0liver77 said:
    TD42792 said:
    0liver77 said:
    0liver77 said:

How many packs?

Done some testing, havent joined either yet, will send you the times I have. I have similar cars.
    If you have all URs consider the p250 or test it, it often wins vs the UR velar. I only have the UR velar and I remember being beaten by p250s.
    Wait, I already fused one UR. But I have the 250 twice. And yes, lets share times.

• KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    The evoque cabrio seems to be underrated or is it beaten everywhere?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No midrange
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    It's midrange is decent, around 80 ish. Below average for a leggie but at least it'll beat all but the race car and maybe it's brother (Continental 24) in drags against other Bentleys. 
  • jc0127jc0127 Posts: 18
    Just pulled an Ariel Atom 3.5 from RQ500 pack...any good?
     :D 
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    jc0127 said:
    Interesting timing. Bit of debate about ariels on the slalom city thread. I have one but I'm doubtful it knocks the superlight king from its throne. Great car though. Congrats.
    jc0127 said:
    Interesting timing. Bit of debate about ariels on the slalom city thread. I have one but I'm doubtful it knocks the superlight king from its throne. Great car though. Congrats.
    As far as GE cars go, the ariel 3.5 is really good. Needs at least 1 if not 2 handling/grip fuses though, then it is a GE slalom beast and can do quite a few other things well. Very decent MRA.
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    jc0127 said:
    As far as GE cars go, the ariel 3.5 is really good. Needs at least 1 if not 2 handling/grip fuses though, then it is a GE slalom beast and can do quite a few other things well. Very decent MRA.
    Echo that. Got mine at 339 and very happy with it. If they're turning up in packs I strongly suspect it'll get an outing in the Thursday event.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To counter that i got 2X Evoque in two packs.
    A bit late :-(

• jc0127jc0127 Posts: 18
    edited June 14
    jc0127 said:
    This car is indeed very helpful in Slalom race...
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Yeah!
  • vossixvossix Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice pull from the ceramic from the weekly challenge. 

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Forgot to post this bad boy (got it while Slalom City/Qualifs were still going, really helped me for both

Nice.  This helped me a lot in the early days of the GE expansion.  Sadly, it loses slaloms to the epic Lotuses, but wins pretty much everywhere else.