Skip to content

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Owner Challenge

LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 18 in General Discussion
Only few players got it, So maybe good prizes.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Главный приз Bugatti EB110 GT, поменяй дату и посмотри.

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That can't possibly be right, surely we are being trolled
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope not, what a terrible prize that would be, nowhere near comparable to the ZR1. 
  • pSikpSik Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    Well I know who wont be buying packs to win that.
    *This guy*
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    I don't think Hutch will award us the car that is leaked  :D
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    I don't think Hutch will award us the car that is leaked  :D
    One can hope
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't going to be worth the effort to finish if my garage can't handle the challenge as is, I'd take the Juke - R over this (and I already have 3!)
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    At this point for the EB110 ??
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    Really? We fought hard for the best american legend to get the worst french legend ?

@Hutch_Dmitri any chances this can be changed?
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First owners challenge for me and I am of course dissapointed but don't really have a good top end caddy garage anyway. Was planning on buying some packs if it was worth it. Anyway what I think is the funniest part about this *IF TRUE* is how it highlights the flaws in the rq system. I have this Bugatti already and it's absolutely useless but at rq87 maybe hutch thought well it's about the same offset in rq as all owners challenge prizes have been. But something like the Lancia ECV (also 4WD Perf and older) at rq85 would be a much much more desirable prize and I don't think anyone would be complaining. So anyway that's my selling point on trying to get it switched to the ECV. It's less rq and therefore in hutch logic worse than the Bugatti and therefore shouldn't matter to switch to it.
    edited June 18
    Both the Jaguar XJ220 TWR (RQ87) and Lancia ECV (RQ85) would be better choices.  Even when French Renaissance was new to the game, the EB110 GT was terrible.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18
    binner said:
    First owners challenge for me and I am of course dissapointed but don't really have a good top end caddy garage anyway. Was planning on buying some packs if it was worth it. Anyway what I think is the funniest part about this *IF TRUE* is how it highlights the flaws in the rq system. I have this Bugatti already and it's absolutely useless but at rq87 maybe hutch thought well it's about the same offset in rq as all owners challenge prizes have been. But something like the Lancia ECV (also 4WD Perf and older) at rq85 would be a much much more desirable prize and I don't think anyone would be complaining. So anyway that's my selling point on trying to get it switched to the ECV. It's less rq and therefore in hutch logic worse than the Bugatti and therefore shouldn't matter to switch to it.
    It is true. They've confirmed it on Instagram now.

With a different picture of the wrong Bugatti no less. 😂

Hutch, the GT doesn't have those holes behind the windows. It's wrong on the card too.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep calm and wait the challenge... where are leaks? some screen? not... why all this absurd complain? Maybe this time they will change owner challenge with a good Epic instead a second CF and an S with rq80/85 S
    noone know
    mauro07 said:
    keep calm and wait the challenge... where are leaks? some screen? not... why all this absurd complain? Maybe this time they will change owner challenge with a good Epic instead a second CF and an S with rq80/85 S
    noone know
    https://www.facebook.com/topdrives/photos/a.495761474111038/1174225802931265
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    noone know

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    noone know
    https://www.facebook.com/topdrives/photos/a.495761474111038/1174225802931265

wow.. it's a joke... no Corvette for me.. but i hope for owner they put a very good Epic car between the CF and the Bugatti
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    When you see the forum and the Facebook comment, i guess they took notice that this is a EB110 SS x)
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Both the Jaguar XJ220 TWR (RQ87) and Lancia ECV (RQ85) would be better choices.  Even when French Renaissance was new to the game, the EB110 GT was terrible.
    I'll second the Jaguar XJ220 TWR (RQ87) as a first or ideal choice, but even a Bentley Continental GT (RQ85) or a Lotus Evora GTE Road Car (RQ84) or even an Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante (RQ83) would be much better than the EB110 GT
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even with 399 it’s completely useless to other FR epics and legends.. anything would be more better 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even with 399 it’s completely useless to other FR epics and legends.. anything would be more better 

I'm sorry for your loss of epics 😪
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m glad it’s this pos that I already have, and yes it’s completely useless, because my cadi garage is even worse :)
    In a weird way, thank you hutch