For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Should this be finished 699 or 969 (asking in terms of slalom and in general)
    Never seen a 699. 969 is a slalom beast for sure. Would like to know as well if someone spots a 699
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    JaguarDTM said:
    Should this be finished 699 or 969 (asking in terms of slalom and in general)
    Never seen a 699. 969 is a slalom beast for sure. Would like to know as well if someone spots a 699
    I have 699. Let me know what times you would like and I can source them.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it beats the Elises on fast circuit so that's a good one to check. 
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone tried Cadillac CTS Coupe (B62) as 233? Does it beat the 323 somewhere in the wet?
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    goshko said:
    Has anyone tried Cadillac CTS Coupe (B62) as 233? Does it beat the 323 somewhere in the wet?
    I want to ask the exact same question but for the ELR. So if anyone knows I would be thankful. It's my second ELR.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    i am not sure about that epic 69 lancer. Keep or fuse?

• DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    Just finished my Banana at 6-9-9  and a ceramic dropped a 2nd one.........how to proceed
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    KrDalle said:

There are much better Epic Evos. You already have the best one and 3 Evo IV, so unless you wish to fully max it for some event, I would fuse it.
    Post edited by adms87 on
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished my Banana at 6-9-9  and a ceramic dropped a 2nd one.........how to proceed
    Wait for it to be needed and decide the tune then. If your itching to do it now, many people had a lot of success with 996
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 360 ✭✭✭
    Wait for it to be needed and decide the tune then. If your itching to do it now, many people had a lot of success with 996
    My fav car in the game. I've got 996, 699 and 969 such is my love for the banana. 699 outside of drags was totally dominate (did my first 969 not knowing this). Since the update 969 wins things like hairpin iirc. 969 and 996 both have merit.  As @evilprofesseur says wait and see.
    Even n short drags 699 is at least better than 969!
    adms87 said:
    KrDalle said:

There are much better Epic Evos. You already have the best one and 3 Evo IV, so unless you wish to fully max it for some event, I would fuse it.
    Thanks, that was my thinking too.
    Maybe it goes into the cadillac sixteen for the finals if thats usefull there...
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    edited June 16
    Just got my second one (after first one few days ago so it's not even upgraded).

First one is 100% keeper, but is it "mandatory" to keep a second one?
    I'm quite desperate about lack of UR food. :(
    Yama_san said:I
    Just got my second one (after first one few days ago so it's not even upgraded).

First one is 100% keeper, but is it "mandatory" to keep a second one?
    I'm quite desperate about lack of UR food. :(
    I have 2. Very rare to need the second though. It has the drivers choice tag and if they have an event with this tag and there are wet tracks it’s useful to have multiples....however it lacks the all important Italian Renaissance tag so the chances of needing 2 are slim now. If you have an epic which will win you something now and this car helps you get that epic where it needs to be I’d fuse away.
    It's the second best Italian car for wet city streets after the Stelvio isn't it? Or possibly the third, I'm not sure if the quatterporte beats it. 
    I think so. The last time there was an event with wet cities on it carried the renaissance tag and i had to go with the new ultra lancia that has inferior handling but I think is a bit quicker. Given the choice the yellow lancia is my go to for wet streets for Italian events. Really good car. Was very pleased when I pulled it. Had 3 at one point as I indulged my inner hoarding instincts.
    Anyone knows if B64 Maserati GranTurismo is best as 699 or 969?
    TD42792 said:
    Got mine at 699. A while since I've used it but I think beat it's 969 brethren on things like fast and twisty circuit. Can test some times if you want.
    TD42792 said:
    Got mine at 699. A while since I've used it but I think beat it's 969 brethren on things like fast and twisty circuit. Can test some times if you want.
    Thanks! Will keep it in mind!
  • 0171801718 Posts: 498 ✭✭✭
    So I have a few questions:

1. I think if my Dodge garage looks like this I should still keep the 2nd Hellcat Widebody, if I can.

2. A second Ford Mustang Boss is probably fuse?

3. The Caterham Seven 420 (RQ69) is a fuse, because it is the worst Epic Caterham?

4. The 2017 Camaro SS (RQ65) is probably a fuse too, because there are many better Epics (I have a RQ74 and two different RQ76).

5. The Vauxhall Maloo is a drag car or is it better at 969 or even 699? I would be interested in times for the two standard City Streets, too.

Thank you for your contributions!
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    So I have a few questions:

1. I think if my Dodge garage looks like this I should still keep the 2nd Hellcat Widebody, if I can.

2. A second Ford Mustang Boss is probably fuse?

3. The Caterham Seven 420 (RQ69) is a fuse, because it is the worst Epic Caterham?

4. The 2017 Camaro SS (RQ65) is probably a fuse too, because there are many better Epics (I have a RQ74 and two different RQ76).

5. The Vauxhall Maloo is a drag car or is it better at 969 or even 699? I would be interested in times for the two standard City Streets, too.

Thank you for your contributions!
    dodge-keep
    epics-fuse
    maloo-233 for city streets (or 332 for drag, but I would suggest tuning it for city as it’s medium)
    That's the best non-legendary 2010s caterham and one of the best 2010s slalom cars generally so while the JPE and R500 may beat it, they don't always qualify for the same events.

TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    @TD42792
    699 wins fast and twisty circuit. Losses g force. Been testing mine vs 969 in the current event.
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    @TD42792
    699 wins fast and twisty circuit. Losses g force. Been testing mine vs 969 in the current event.
    Cool. Let me know if you find karting. Twisty road would be interesting as well but we dont have it in this event.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    @TD42792
    Cool. Let me know if you find karting. Twisty road would be interesting as well but we dont have it in this event.
    Twisty road, karting all those are 699 for UR and above
    REALAIS said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    @TD42792
    Twisty road, karting all those are 699 for UR and above
    Ich dont think so
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭
    That's the best non-legendary 2010s caterham and one of the best 2010s slalom cars generally so while the JPE and R500 may beat it, they don't always qualify for the same events.

Agree with keeping the second Widebody
    Agree on the Caterham as well
    The RQ65 Camaro SS is pretty much useless without its silver screen tag
    I've also gotten a surprising amount of use out of the Maloo, not just on city streets - it shares with the VX220 Turbo as being the best non-legendary Vauxhall/Opel in the dry 

Big thing I wanted to bring up is that the Mustang BOSS is the best non-legendary American City streets car. Only the Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon, ATS-V, and CTS-V (prize only) can beat it. I also suspect the Ford beats unfused Caddies when maxed, and it beats the very commonly maxed RQ65 Mustang GT (this was originally UR and was part of an introductory premium starter pack). Up to you, but I consider this a critical car for my American hand.

In overall usefulness, I'd rank them:

2nd widebody (depending on your legendary AD/Dodge hand - could be lower if you have a ton of Vipers or something like that)
    BOSS 302
    Maloo
    Caterham
    [big ol' gap]
    Camaro SS
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    OKAY.......how many Opel GT concept cars   D34  should i keep... have 2 @ 969 and 1 @ 699......got 7 others at 333 and two more waiting in held cars......
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    OKAY.......how many Opel GT concept cars   D34  should i keep... have 2 @ 969 and 1 @ 699......got 7 others at 333 and two more waiting in held cars......
    Seems like you are showing off. Btw 699 tune is not good for it.