So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    Or organize a whatever contest on your Youtube channel and the winner can choose the rerun ?

As not related to the In-game, nobody is a a disadvantage, and we can have a big variety of cars.

Of course, you can have some rules, such as:
    Car was not offered during one year length prior
    Car has been already rerun

You send the list and the winner choose. :)
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corvette ZR1

We don't see the event in advance anymore ?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    “Absolute drag monster”. Fake news
    Not a car to be excited about then? Not a car I see around much so I guess that tells a story. 
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Not a car to be excited about then? Not a car I see around much so I guess that tells a story. 
    U dont see it bcuz nobody has it as its "finals" were a disaster 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    I remember, I got it by late joining and landing in a bracket of something like 15 people. Might have been my very first prize car.
    edited June 11
    TD42792 said:
    Exactly. Have had it for a very long time and never have I thought “cool, I have the zr1”.
    - Slightly worse than a 12c or scg in straight line... already tells you something
    - Gets beaten by other american cars such as ford gt, ford gt90, chrysler me, etc. on drags / test bowl all the time
    - Obviously worse than a scg or maxed zl1 le in twisty
    - Costs a lot of rq vs maxed chevy epics for not much gain, and certainly worse handling

So the only situation where it could be helpful is if you have a chevy event at 500 rq with drags...

It’s basically a slightly worse american 12c. Compared to other 2019 supercars it is quite underwhelming.

Better than not having it but pretty useless. Iirc real life performance is better than in the game. Another one that Hutch got wrong, it should be faster.
    Wasnt it the one where you had to collect the smart cars to get the rover turbos, to get the superbird, to be able to enter the finals, giving you a chance to get this if you finished in the top 20 in a full 500 player bracket? Makes the previous Aston Martin challenge look easy lol
    Man. I'm so pumped for this car now. Wonder what I can sell to raise money to buy all 15 CF packs for the final 😉

Really for these events I'm more interested in the T2 car in the final as that is what I'll be getting. Actually picked up some good cars from T2 recently. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not once in the last 440-odd days have I lamented not having this car. The only reason I want it is because it’s very unlikely to be released again. A collectors item.
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    So this at 333 is worse than 12c at 333? 😑
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    TD42792 said:
    Huh?  I don't see any complaining in the Finals thread, after it ended.

https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/6606/pro-circuit-finals-zr1/p14
    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    Exactly. Have had it for a very long time and never have I thought “cool, I have the zr1”.
    - Slightly worse than a 12c or scg in straight line... already tells you something
    - Gets beaten by other american cars such as ford gt, ford gt90, chrysler me, etc. on drags / test bowl all the time
    - Costs a lot of rq vs maxed chevy epics for not much gain, and certainly worse handling

So the only situation where it could be helpful is if you have a chevy event at 500 rq with drags...

It’s basically a slightly worse american 12c. Compared to other 2019 supercars it is quite underwhelming.

Better than not having it but pretty useless. Iirc real life performance is better than in the game. Another one that Hutch got wrong, it should be faster.
    It's the best Chevrolet, so it will be just as useful as the recently awarded Maserati MC12.  I have over 800 races on mine, with an 86% win ratio.  /shrug
    cheminee said:
    So this at 333 is worse than 12c at 333? 😑
    With both at 333:
    - Tie on 1/4m and fast circuit
    - 12C wins 1/2m and 1m
    - ZR1 wins twisty circuit and hairpin, and I guess anything twisty, by not much
    edited June 11
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:

It's the best Chevrolet, so it will be just as useful as the recently awarded Maserati MC12.  I have over 800 races on mine, with an 86% win ratio.  /shrug
    Agreed. 1789 races on mine, a lot of it dailies, because it was one of my best cars for a while (!) and I still dont have a ford gt or gt40 or chrysler me for us events. 79% win ratio, so I guess it is more useful than I thought. But still not amazing.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finals will be Cadillac... so you need Sixteen... not for me
    mauro07 said:
    Finals will be Cadillac... so you need Sixteen... not for me
    Depends if drag or not.

And rain
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 24
    Is PL12 near and is it time for a big one?
    Maybe a GE or a GR?
    One of the Ariel or even the VW I.D. R  PP?
    Post edited by hillclimber on
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    No I guess a small one is comming. They save the big prices, to give them out after the next update.
    lol

But true we did got a lot of big one, 

Been a long time since we got a A
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    Maybe a Pagani? I was also thinking about the Atom V8
    Any bets on the broad range of requirements and RQ level for the prelims. 3 x max legendary. 1 x maxed epic and 1 filler feels about right.
  • Anthony_GoodnessAnthony_Goodness Posts: 9
    A small one plz...I need a break after the crazy ZR1 finals XD
    BoxtaS said:

I think the Volvo will end up being a challenge / championship type prize to be honest. 
    This would be excellent. The next "yellowbird"
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    Hutch could do something like the Silver Screen Challenge again, where they release 3 cars from 3 different classes. Like maybe we could get a nice Super Rare prize car to start off (maybe the BX 4TC), an Ultra (maybe Firenza, MX-5 BBR GT270), Volvo BTCC, and one of the Legendary prize cars (Senna, Vulcan, etc.) If Hutch actually does do that hopefully it won't be as ridiculously hard as Silver Screen challenge but still keep some difficultly so people won't breeze through the challenge (unless they're mega P2W). 
    If you're getting a good legendary at the end it'll be at least as hard as silver screen imho.