PL11.3 Update - Bug Reporting Thread

We've just released the update PL11.3!

Feel free to use this thread to report issues or discuss the update.

Full update notes: https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/10179/pl11-3-update-now-live/p1?new=1

Comments

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bentley gt3 still 5 seater haha
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure people will complain about the bad things in my place so I don't have to.

I'll just say I'm happy to see small bugfix updates. Keep at it.
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    We've just released the update PL11.3!

Feel free to use this thread to report issues or discuss the update.

Full update notes: https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/10179/pl11-3-update-now-live/p1?new=1
    Good little update. Thank you guys! 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    It looks like more a PL11.24 than a PL11.3, no ?

Didn't saw the retune fonction 
  • JoyfulWreckerJoyfulWrecker Posts: 2
    Any new cars coming out soon? Like Toyota's etc. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this new tag "Call of the wild" for? Assuming some series or challenge like year of the rat or silver screen.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    What's this new tag "Call of the wild" for? Assuming some series or challenge like year of the rat or silver screen.
    All cars which names have Animals in it.
    And yeah, will continue similar events/challenges as before.
  • ThiagoBackThiagoBack Posts: 9
    Well, all Jaguars should have the new tag! All Rams have it!
    Well, all Jaguars should have the new tag! All Rams have it!
    Upcoming packs would have too many good cars xD
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:
    "Increased overall difficulty of the Yellowbird Championship to account for the RQ changes in the RQ Revolution update."

And then adding one more level of inconsistency and unfairness between players.

So if I sum up:

- It was hard for the first players who passed the challenge (Group 1), players who probably had to do some big fuses.
    - Then it became too easy with the RQ change. Unfair for Group 1 players (who never got compensation I guess), but very good for players who played it during this time (Group 2) ...
    - And now you make it more difficult again, which is unfair this time for players who were just starting the challenge or who haven't yet (Group 3).

Too many of these changes / fixes, especially when they come too late, are just creating a big lottery between players, depending when you play events, pull certain cars, etc.
    I think the game has enough randomness with the luck (or not) with packs, to not make it even more unfair between players with certain moves that could be avoided.
    I think it's fine.  It's taking the difficulty back to what it should have been, when the RQ rescale dropped.  Just because it got easier for a bit doesn't mean it should stay easier.  Not everyone "deserves" the Yellowbird.
    HeissRod said:
    Yama_san said:
    "Increased overall difficulty of the Yellowbird Championship to account for the RQ changes in the RQ Revolution update."

And then adding one more level of inconsistency and unfairness between players.

So if I sum up:

- It was hard for the first players who passed the challenge (Group 1), players who probably had to do some big fuses.
    - Then it became too easy with the RQ change. Unfair for Group 1 players (who never got compensation I guess), but very good for players who played it during this time (Group 2) ...
    - And now you make it more difficult again, which is unfair this time for players who were just starting the challenge or who haven't yet (Group 3).

Too many of these changes / fixes, especially when they come too late, are just creating a big lottery between players, depending when you play events, pull certain cars, etc.
    I think the game has enough randomness with the luck (or not) with packs, to not make it even more unfair between players with certain moves that could be avoided.
    I think it's fine.  It's taking the difficulty back to what it should have been, when the RQ rescale dropped.  Just because it got easier for a bit doesn't mean it should stay easier.  Not everyone "deserves" the Yellowbird.
    Its not correct. Yellowbird is meant for everyone who has key cars. It is not going nowhere, so it is just time difference between high level players vs low lovel players.
    Thats why those stages awards cars on repeated tries. Those cars will help in another races.
    But I am agreeing for Yellowbird challenge to be reversed for proper difficulty, because it shouldnt be allowed to run through races without any thinking.
    I'm confused.  What are you disagreeing with me about?  It seems like we are saying the same thing.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many cars that have animal names dont have that new tag...
    I can't wait for the slew of correction requests for those....
    edited June 30
    HeissRod said:
    Wait for topdrives.club to be updated at least !

But are you sure for the animals ? I am not good in english, but what is a Swift ?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AslanV said:
    HeissRod said:
    Wait for topdrives.club to be updated at least !

But are you sure for the animals ? I am not good in english, but what is a Swift ?
    A bird.
    Did find it thanks to google ! Will be less dumb today !
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There does seem to be some strange decisions in choosing the cars, Jalpa? Carabo? 
    No Raptor, super bee or helllcat?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    please.. hellcat no... i haven't it and it's a pain without it
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There does seem to be some strange decisions in choosing the cars, Jalpa? Carabo? 
    No Raptor, super bee or helllcat?
    Yes it does look like Hutch have been selective about what they add to the tag. Seems like at least a few of those cars (Raptor, Hellcat) were left out because they are too strong. Makes it all a bit artificial and disappointing for the people who actually have those cars and maybe thought they could've had a chance.
    edited June 30
    Hellcat as Thunderbird are more mythical best than real one, 

For the Raptor, yes maybe because to old ? But this is weird. Same for the Super Bee, as the GTO Judge Ram Air is tagged
    Post edited by AslanV on
    Probably excluded the Hellcat since it was just in the Silver Screen event
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Maybe, but the Murcielago LP640 does have both Tags.
    HeissRod said:
    But hellcat is not real life animal.
    HeissRod said:
    Maybe, but the Murcielago LP640 does have both Tags.
    Didn't notice that.  I got nothing then. 
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 26 ✭✭
    What happen if I do not update my game ? I'm close to finish the last Yellowbird chapter, and since it is Italy (my weakest garage country after France), I'm afraid to not be able to complete it after the update...
    From what I've seen, forced updates are rolling out this morning.  You're not going to have a choice.
This discussion has been closed.