New Car Tag!

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    It's the last but one stage that looks the hardest, gotta beat 2 legendarys, 2 epics and an almost maxed ultra

• JayJay Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:
    what are the opponents and tracks like in the final stage?
    I put them in the flex thread. 

Strange there is no thread for this challange.

• GymopenGymopen Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    Compared to Silver Screen, this is easy mode. 5 maxed UR Vipers might do the trick.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    All done

I'd say it was too easy
  • IDONTKNOWIDONTKNOW Posts: 16
    Can anyone please provide times for a maxed rq65 mustang gt on monaco city streets from monaco 6-1?
  • RawelRawel Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone says how easy it is, meanwhile I can't beat round 21, and - as usual - drags seem to be the reason. round 22 looks easier than 21
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All done

I'd say it was too easy
    I think a challenge like this should be able to completed with one or two epics, one or two legendaries, and at least one ultra rare. You still have to buy packs to get ultra rares. Personally, I thought the silver screen challenge was overcooked. You couldn't win without a full hand of epics or legendaries prior to the change in restrictions.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDONTKNOW said:
    Can anyone please provide times for a maxed rq65 mustang gt on monaco city streets from monaco 6-1?

• IDONTKNOWIDONTKNOW Posts: 16
    HeissRod said:
    IDONTKNOW said:

Sadly not enough to beat the boss on round 21 but thanks anyways.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 21, UR Viper 969 wins 1, 699 3
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    IDONTKNOW said:
    HeissRod said:
    IDONTKNOW said:

Sadly not enough to beat the boss on round 21 but thanks anyways.
    699 - UR viper beats boss
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Round 21, UR Viper 969 wins 1, 699 3
    So is 699 the go to tune for the first UR Viper? I just pulled my first one today - another unicorn crossed off the list!
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Viper RT/10 works well at 699. It doesn't win everything, but it wins a good chunk.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    I wonder how many years of F2P you need to win a such challenge. Even to manage to succeed 75% of it.
    I play for more than 450 days and I can't even get the second CF.
    Unless maybe if I would put dozens of fuses to 2 useless UR Mustangs and max my only epic (the GT pack). Clearly doesn't worth it just for one CF.

Even someone who would be keen to buy certain amount of packs for this challenge (someone who would not have been lucky to have good COTW UR / Epic already then) would not be guaranteed to complete half of the challenge.

Always nice events but still lot of frustration according the hopes and expectations before it starts.
    And in the end chasing the 5 Jags (which is the core of the challenge) is useless for 90% of the players.
  • PolitoPolito Posts: 28
    Yama_san said:
    I wonder how many years of F2P you need to win a such challenge. Even to manage to succeed 75% of it.
    Unless maybe if I would put dozens of fuses to 2 useless UR Mustangs and max my only epic (the GT pack). Clearly doesn't worth it just for one CF.

Even someone who would be keen to buy certain amount of packs for this challenge (someone who would not have been lucky to have good COTW UR / Epic already then) would not be guaranteed to complete half of the challenge.

Always nice events but still lot of frustration according the hopes and expectations before it starts.
    And in the end chasing the 5 Jags (which is the core of the challenge) is useless for 90% of the players.
    I won the Challenge as a F2P... Already had a Viper ACR, 2 stingrays and a BOSS when the challenge started... also all CotW URs... 812 days of playing... Had to put only some fuses on the Boss and on 1 stingray... 
    But i can see I was really lucky, as the challenge was kinda made for me, It wont happen again for sure...
    I got only the bullfrog on the screen challenge, but for a F2P like me, winning some extra packs on the week tournamens is always good, and a prize UR or SR is better than the regular week challenge, i really enjoy them!
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Polito said:
    Yama_san said:

I won the Challenge as a F2P... Already had a Viper ACR, 2 stingrays and a BOSS when the challenge started... also all CotW URs... 812 days of playing... Had to put only some fuses on the Boss and on 1 stingray... 
    But i can see I was really lucky, as the challenge was kinda made for me, It wont happen again for sure...
    I got only the bullfrog on the screen challenge, but for a F2P like me, winning some extra packs on the week tournamens is always good, and a prize UR or SR is better than the regular week challenge, i really enjoy them!
    In the same boat. Silver Screen was a doodoo, but I just happen to have the right car for this one. Never have spent anything and never will. Will take and enjoy whatever I can get!
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm out of this one. The difficulty ramped up massively on that second to last round even though I can definitely beat the last if I could get there.

I bought more CFs than I care to admit for this and they were just so damn bad. I just counted and I have SIX of that absolutely useless red UR '05 Mustang. I didn't even use one of them for the whole challenge. I also have four of the blue UR Mustang which was only vaguely useful in earlier rounds.

I think it's okay that I can't finish the challenge... you can't win them all. BUT I spent a lot to be honest and I'm really really disappointed with what I pulled so it's pretty likely to be my last. I think Hutch really failed on the variety of cars with this tag. Given CFs are likely to give you a UR, it feels like a kick in the nuts to keep pulling the same useless garbage.
  • CaroCaro Posts: 4
    I can't get over the fact that there are six cars in the entire game that would get you past challenge round 11 and you need two of them, so your options are a 1/8 chance of getting the right car from a ceramic or a 2/4 chance of getting the right car from a carbon fibre and if it gives you a legendary instead, you're still stuck

it's a pretty ridiculous requirement just to make it halfway
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    UncleGary said:
    what are the opponents and tracks like in the final stage?
    I put them in the flex thread. 

Strange there is no thread for this challange.

Do you have times for last round?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caro said:
    I can't get over the fact that there are six cars in the entire game that would get you past challenge round 11 and you need two of them, so your options are a 1/8 chance of getting the right car from a ceramic or a 2/4 chance of getting the right car from a carbon fibre and if it gives you a legendary instead, you're still stuck

it's a pretty ridiculous requirement just to make it halfway
    What was round 11?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    Yama_san said:

With you on this. Playing nearly 500 days and 27k trophies and i can't get to the jag. It's just luck on whether you've pulled the cars you need or not preciously. I've been really unlucky on this and the silver screen and had virtually none of the needed cars. I'm not buying packs this time either as I tried that with silver screen and it made no difference.  So yes, it easy for some - if you just happen to have lots of the right cars. I'm quite disappointed as it's a really good prize this time. But hey, that's life (and no hutch, the wallet is not coming out - nice try)
  • AimrAimr Posts: 11
    O__VER said:
    I'm out of this one. The difficulty ramped up massively on that second to last round even though I can definitely beat the last if I could get there.

I bought more CFs than I care to admit for this and they were just so damn bad. I just counted and I have SIX of that absolutely useless red UR '05 Mustang. I didn't even use one of them for the whole challenge. I also have four of the blue UR Mustang which was only vaguely useful in earlier rounds.

I think it's okay that I can't finish the challenge... you can't win them all. BUT I spent a lot to be honest and I'm really really disappointed with what I pulled so it's pretty likely to be my last. I think Hutch really failed on the variety of cars with this tag. Given CFs are likely to give you a UR, it feels like a kick in the nuts to keep pulling the same useless garbage.
    This is exactly it! Im stuck at Round 15 and after seeing later stages of this challenge, my hopes for the F1 went to 0.

Meanwhile, Whales get another Legendary Car, while i pulled way too many useless Mustangs from my CF packs.
  • G_anlucaG_anluca Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    justjukie said:

Do 699 rq59 beat the one on narrow city streets on round 21?
    Presumably would be the right tune, but i don't wanna screw up...
    My only one is sitting at 669, and seems that 699 will be surely useful on round 22.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G_anluca said:
    justjukie said:

My only one is sitting at 669, and seems that 699 will be surely useful on round 22.
    round21 UR viper, 969 wins first race, 699 wins race 3

• rei348rei348 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10

G_anluca said:
    justjukie said:

And 969 ties race 3... I have 2x 969 
    Round 22 seems easier than 21

How many tunes should have a GT power pack to win one of the drags or against viper on wet? 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    ROUND 21 TIMES TO BEAT

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:

G_anluca said:
    justjukie said:

And 969 ties race 3... I have 2x 969 
    Round 22 seems easier than 21

How many tunes should have a GT power pack to win one of the drags or against viper on wet? 
    Yes if you pass 21 you should be able to do 22
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    Aimr said:
    O__VER said:

This is exactly it! Im stuck at Round 15 and after seeing later stages of this challenge, my hopes for the F1 went to 0.

Meanwhile, Whales get another Legendary Car, while i pulled way too many useless Mustangs from my CF packs.
    well i did spend around 150 bucks for packs and got lucky af with these. i felt like those CotW packs had a good drop rate from I heard from others who pulled quite a few epics...