Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

Comments

• jc0127jc0127 Posts: 18
    Pulled this one from a Premium German pack just now... :D
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jc0127 said:
    Pulled this one from a Premium German pack just now... :D
    Just now? With an RQ24 instead of RQ72 (new RQ levels)
    - or this post has been quarantined forever....

Car images from Top Drives Club still have old RQ levels. I suspect the owner of that site gave up on TD and rightfully so.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use TDC all the time.....just not to make decisions about keeping or tuning a car.
  • jc0127jc0127 Posts: 18
    jc0127 said:
    Just pulled this one, originally wanted to play the SCG003S Finals - Italia Tour event...guess I can skip the event this time... :D

Just pulled this one again from a ceramic pack...
    82 days into the game...😁
  • ErilixErilix Posts: 25 ✭✭
    I got this little bad boy in the T2 finals CF pack. I think it is worth to max it out right ? I do not have any game changer Epic city streets cars (like Evos).

• nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Erilix said:
    I got this little bad boy in the T2 finals CF pack. I think it is worth to max it out right ? I do not have any game changer Epic city streets cars (like Evos).

First epic I ever maxed. Very very useful. Mine is 969 but I suspect 699 to be the better tune. I'll be swapping mine to that when we get the retune option. 
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭
    Erilix said:

First epic I ever maxed. Very very useful. Mine is 969 but I suspect 699 to be the better tune. I'll be swapping mine to that when we get the retune option. 
    Confirmed, my 699 crashed 969 on any race I tried so far  B)
    Useful car worth to be maxed!
    rei348 said:
    Erilix said:

Confirmed, my 699 crashed 969 on any race I tried so far  B)
    Useful car worth to be maxed!
    First epic tuned. And got it wrong. Classic. Like my 993 Chevrolet campaign car. Whoops. That haunts me. 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Even under the rain ?
    AslanV said:
    Even under the rain ?
    Not sure. In the dry certainly. On the dailies set where you have the enhenced hatchback criterion my AMG and Audi RS sportsback (both 969) tend to lose. Not sure about on the wet though.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this. Really not that happy about it.
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Got this. Really not that happy about it.
    Yup, two weeks ago you would've pissed yourself with happiness. 
    Jay said:
    Cash Ceramic... had a bit of luck lately.

Brilliant. Probably the car I want most from a pack in the whole game. More so than any bugatti.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    A Ceramic for fun... Was not expecting this one after the C (got two times two C before)

Finally 😍

AslanV said:
    A Ceramic for fun... Was not expecting this one after the C (got two times two C before)

Finally 😍

Great car. Use mine loads. Enjoy.
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    AslanV said:

Finally 😍

Nice! 
    Hate the fact that this one is still medium height compared to my 3 rs6 avants. ( yet both are the same height )
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

pleasant surprise from the ceramic, CF gave me just a B
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.  That's one I'm still missing.