TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 816 ✭✭✭
    Cadillac XT4 event ?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes with the North Loop set and low RQ
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many Cadillac events. We seem to get 2 a month. 

How many Audi events have we had, ever? 
  • MoogMoog Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

That's because Audi is a broken brand in the game and they don't know how to fix it.
    I bet the upcoming Vauxhall event isn’t a Vauxhall event either 
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 939 admin
    BoxtaS said:

Events are generally constructed to ensure a good number of people can enter. Very few players have Audis because they skew so high in rarity, with 7 cars below Epic, and all being 40 RQ or more.

That said, Cadillac is still one of the tougher brands to utilise.

To answer your question, three events:

The Driving Force, 28/06/2018
    Perfect Storm, 27/09/2018
    Fueled By Fire, 13/12/2018

Why are they all in 2018? Much of that year, the events in the weekly schedule had a very specific structure, where almost the only manufacturer events were our Thursday Flagship events. The other two were both Tri Series Qualifiers, when Qualifiers had separate names. Audi has been used a few times for bonus points in event since, to try and encourage their use, without stopping people from entering.

Events since then have become a bit more wild, as we run more events that people can enter, with new kinds of criteria, so there's not really a strict format at the moment; aside from Tri Series, Sunday events, and Throwback Thursday. Though I try and look for criteria that haven't been run in a few weeks, when determining what to run next. Audi is just difficult to create around because of the car distribution they have.

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    edited July 20
    @Hutch_Dmitri
    I know it's not the topic but I would also like to see more variety in the free Ceramic packs from daily rewards.
    For example I think I only remember one Mazda pack close to when I started playing (damn Mazda, never can get packs and hope for the Furai!), but I often see same brands (often US) again and again. Tomorrow (day 462) I'll get a Nissan Ceramic again, I think last one was just few weeks/months ago.
    @Hutch_Robin thanks for your answer 👍

could you look up how many Cadillac events we’ve had? (No need to list, just be interested to see the number) 
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 939 admin
    edited July 20
    BoxtaS said:
    @Hutch_Robin thanks for your answer 👍

could you look up how many Cadillac events we’ve had? (No need to list, just be interested to see the number) 
    22: 7 this year, 12 last year, 3 in 2018. Most brands that can have events tend to have events around once a month.

This way of tracking doesn't see all of them though, e.g. a German RWD event can fill the need of a Porsche event, but if I looked up Porsche events specifically, that event wouldn't appear.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 816 ✭✭✭
    For Audi, it think they need an update with lower RQ car suchas Audi A2, A1 1.2 tsi, old Audi 80, V8 and others.

But I understand the lack of events,even if once a year it would be nice ! (This is the only reason why I have the two Audi Quattro C