Skip to content

June 2020 Roadmap Discussion

1235»

Comments

• Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 939 admin
    edited July 16
    hifichris said:
    Could you share your roadmap updated with dates ? 
    No, there aren't dates.
  • MoldysporeMoldyspore Posts: 8
    Correct me if I'm wrong but we're about to pass 6 months without a content update, right?....in a free to play mobile game. That's just sad.
  • RawelRawel Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong but we're about to pass 6 months without a content update, right?....in a free to play mobile game. That's just sad.
    There were qol and bugfixes in the meantime which we moaned about for a long time, getting angry that content updates were always taking priority.

Let them fix the game
    Considering things like the slick tyre Bentley still being a 5 seater 6 months on and after numerous "qol" and "bugfixes", my hopes aren't too high about fixing the game. We don't even have the RQ rebalancing since the RQ100 system came out.

Sorry but content updates are needed to keep a game fresh. I can't help but get the feeling that they saw they get more money with the limited time tags and challlenges so why even bother with expensive licensing every 3-4 months and hundreds of new cards....which most of them are going to be rushed and full of mistakes as always anyway.
    There is a finite number of cars in the world tho, and getting a licence for a manufacturer surely is a lengthy process. Imo that's where temporary tags come from and I like them
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost up to 7m ingame cash, I need a content update my guys.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost up to 7m ingame cash, I need a content update my guys.

how? i always spend all to buy ceramics... if you want, you can send me 2m :D:D
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 820 ✭✭✭
    😭

Why not us
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

This is a great dashboard for this game. For a long time, we have heard that things are "on the list". This dashboard brings the list to reality and provides the type of information a lot of people would like to be aware of. I am not sure if Hutch plans to roll this out across all of their games and F1 was the first to publicize it, but @hutch_dimitri I think this would be a great way to engage with the TD community.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

Kcray said:
    O__VER said:

This is a great dashboard for this game. For a long time, we have heard that things are "on the list". This dashboard brings the list to reality and provides the type of information a lot of people would like to be aware of. I am not sure if Hutch plans to roll this out across all of their games and F1 was the first to publicize it, but @hutch_dimitri I think this would be a great way to engage with the TD community.
    I brought this concept up twice in the “Another Final, Another Timezone Catastrophe” thread. I can only hope one being made for F1 Manager means one for us is on the way (ours must take longer because the list is so long)
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 939 admin
    edited August 6
    I can only hope one being made for F1 Manager means one for us is on the way (ours must take longer because the list is so long)
    To avoid confusion, that trello board you reference is for bugs, a slightly more formal version of the bug fixing threads we've had the last few updates (which have been very helpful!). That isn't a list of features in development or that have been suggested.

If we ever reference a list, it refers to the ever-growing set of features that have been suggested for Top Drives.
    Post edited by Hutch_Robin on
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only hope one being made for F1 Manager means one for us is on the way (ours must take longer because the list is so long)
    To avoid confusion, that trello board you reference is for bugs, a slightly more formal version of the bug fixing threads we've had the last few updates (which have been very helpful!). That isn't a list of features in development or that have been suggested.

If we ever reference a list, it refers to the ever-growing set of features that have been suggested for Top Drives.
    Yes, I know that’s the list that is referenced. 

“This board is designed to help keep the community up to date on issues we’re tracking, patch notes, and provide helpful information about F1 Manager”. 

I get that bugs are the primary focus, but why does it have to be limited to just bugs? We can agree that the list of desired features/issues (event end times discrepancy) is quite long, and I think it would be nice to have a formal place to see them and their status. Maybe an equivalent to one of your roadmap posts but for things on “the list” ordered according to likelihood of being implemented (simplicity of implementation, balance, etc. all factored in of course). 

Again, I think the big outcry over the event end times recently was that the Asian playerbase felt their cries were being ignored. When they finally got some communication, everybody was able to calm down. Having a place where people can see these sorts of things would go a long way towards keeping the players happy, in my opinion anyway.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited August 13
    hifichris said:
    No, there aren't dates.
    1 month later

Could i know why this topic was opened ? 

Nothing concrete is new to discuss, i m a little bit bored since rq100 changes, maybe I'm the only one. 
  • CRO747CRO747 Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    hifichris said:
    No, there aren't dates.
    1 month later

Could i know why this topic was opened ? 

Nothing concrete is new to discuss, i m a little bit bored since rq100 changes, maybe I'm the only one. 
    You're not alone. Currently I'm only playing challenges and events. Much lower playtime compared to like a month or two ago.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin
    It's becoming a bit stale now. Can you give us a sneak peak or more infos on the upcoming update?
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin
    It's becoming a bit stale now. Can you give us a sneak peak or more infos on the upcoming update?

I'm not normally one to push on this front, but even hearing "we have no plans for a content update in the next month" or "we are hoping to have a content update in September, but are still negotiating licensing" would be helpful to me. Obviously, I agree that we're due for a significant update, but not knowing the plan is what's really killing me. I got pretty screwed by not having enough gold to purchase the GX introductory offer (still no performance tire A/S class), and have been at a distinct disadvantage that is still noticeable six months down the road.  I just want to know if I should be saving or not.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should always be saving for the next update
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Will we have another new tag for this month @Hutch_Dmitri
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14
    HeissRod said:
    You should always be saving for the next update

To some extent, you're right. For a while, I figured the more money and gold I built up, the better. But there is a flip side - any resources that are not being used are effectively working against you, since they are not benefiting you. The next pack could always hold a card that makes your hand stronger, which in turn, helps you win more resources. It's just like real money in a way: Having some money around just in case something crazy happens is always a good idea. But once you get to a certain point beyond that, money just sitting around is losing value due to inflation if it is not invested. For me, in this game, 6k gold is usually enough to get a car that would benefit me long term if used on the right packs, so if there is no update, it is worth investing that gold to return more resources.
    It all depends on when the next update will drop.

My non educated guess is before the end of the year, so I am saving... Plus I would like to start to have 9A, 15B and 15C available for fuse a time. That's hard... Especially the B !
    The A, I just don't have S worth of it ...
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    AslanV said:

My non educated guess is before the end of the year, so I am saving... Plus I would like to start to have 9A, 15B and 15C available for fuse a time. That's hard... Especially the B !
    End of the year ? 
    Who wants a free 60k trophies 3 years old profil ? 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    AslanV said:

End of the year ? 
    As Free gift, why not xD
    But it is already long period without one, so sooner please. Just hold on :D, maybe something great is coming. Who knows.

I have never played single mobile app for 3 years. I am only 1.5 years in right now. 

hifichris said:
    AslanV said:

End of the year ? 
    Guess sooner than that !

But yeah, also the longuest mobile game i ever played