So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• KcrayKcray Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited July 22
    @Hutch_Tim  I know the Atom 500 was just announced today, but can we get a comparison chart for this one in the few days? Please and thank you!

• nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    Vs the superlight please in the test.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 30
    Thank you for the detailed information @Hutch_Tim.  It is all very much appreciated.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 543 ✭✭✭
    edited July 30
    Hutch_Tim said:
    It comes out as a bit of an all-rounder, which isn't always ideal in Top Drives; and of course it's Austrian, which doesn't come up that often. If only there was some kind of tag or grouping that gave Austrian cars more of a chance to be useful...
    Like the rest of the world ?

You can add Sweden and Australia too...

Or add more cars for those countries :P

But i like the comparaison between the R500 maxed and the 333 S ! 
    This is how you judge a S for me, 333 S vs maxed A
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suggested long ago to add Euro, US, rest of the world tags, would open up countless criteria. 
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    You could do events with cars from 5x different euro countries. And even pacific events with japanese, us and australian cars.
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Re-run time!
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know why but I think a re-run of the McLaren P1 is due as it's been almost 2 years since it's tri-series.
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 41 ✭✭
    I'm going to guess it will be an off-road car like the Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak or the Porsche 959 Dakar. I don't recall an off-road rerun, so it is probably time for one of those.

In reality, I would prefer the McLaren P1 or the Nissan GT-R Nismo.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kcray said:
    I'm going to guess it will be an off-road car like the Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak or the Porsche 959 Dakar. I don't recall an off-road rerun, so it is probably time for one of those.

Nismo isn't nearly as useful as it appears.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kcray said:

Suzuki Pikes Peak and the MG Metro have both been rerun, but yes, we haven’t had an off-road rerun in a while
  • MollyWonkaMollyWonka Posts: 9
    GT-R Nismo, please...
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 543 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  
    What do you have ? :P

The GT-R has already been awarded ?

I am more hoping to have a competing hand, to get my first tri-series prized cars !
    edited August 4
    HeissRod said:
    AslanV said:
    HeissRod said:
    Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  
    A lot and too many to list without seeming like bragging. 
    Don't tell me you've got all 3 VW Buses
    Not anymore.  The Facebook group convinced me that selling any cars for Ceramics is the right move, if those cars aren't useful right now.
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    AslanV said:
    HeissRod said:
    Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have
    .  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  Please be something I already have.  
    A lot and too many to list without seeming like bragging. 
    Don't tell me you've got all 3 VW Buses
    Not anymore.  The Facebook group convinced me that selling any cars for Ceramics is the right move, if those cars aren't useful right now.
    Really? Thinking about it but i can’t quite convince myself to sell any of the 27 E and F prize cars in my garage...
  • r79r79 Posts: 12
    I had 8-9 of each Jaguars but I sell them when I need slots. I think that whatever happens you would never need more than 5 and it is highly possible that leaving 2 would be enough.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    maybe Mercedes SLS GT3 if there is rerun?

that one was ages ago i think
    maybe Mercedes SLS GT3 if there is rerun?

that one was ages ago i think
    Early February 2018
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    oof

that was before i even started playing and i'm here for more than 2 years
    oof

Mercedes x5.  Back when you could run a hand of partially-built epics and Ultra Rares and still be undefeated.
  • JakeKJakeK Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    oof

Mercedes x5.  Back when you could run a hand of partially-built epics and Ultra Rares and still be undefeated.
    Ah the good old days :D
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JakeK said:
    HeissRod said:
    oof

Ah the good old days :D
    Back when Bugatti was one of the main whales in the game, Oh how times have changed lol.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    oof

Was it offroad? Because i remember winning my first CF in some Mercedes off-road final, the 333 6x6 being really strong there and my lucky card.