959 Dakar Owners Challenge

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any chance of Owners Challenge prize car details sooner this time around? @Hutch_Dmitri

Comments

• Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 144 admin
    I have requested the information but nothing to share yet. That's a bit outside of my powers unfortunately.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Any chance of Owners Challenge prize car details sooner this time around? @Hutch_Dmitri

Lower your expectations ;-)
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better be something worthwhile. They're taking away some pretty decent exclusivity by running the Dakar again. My maxed Dakar has a 90% win ratio with 3876 races. In terms of off-road cars, it's one of the best.

And probably the very best hillclimb or motorcross car in the game?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Better be something worthwhile. They're taking away some pretty decent exclusivity by running the Dakar again. My maxed Dakar has a 90% win ratio with 3876 races. In terms of off-road cars, it's one of the best.

You correctly mentioned the two tracks where it shines, else it gets blown away by all the new off-roaders. The TD power creep. what has been great 1-2 years ago doesnt have to be great nowadays.

• xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

A MAXED one sure, stock would be beaten by almost any new off road and I m sure it looses be Metro everywhere besides hill & motocross , I think something like Dakara will be fair owners prize
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I think they should give owners something with off road tyres. A legend, but not a prize car. Maybe about 6 RQ lower than the 959 Dakar...
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Hmm I think they should give owners something with off road tyres. A legend, but not a prize car. Maybe about 6 RQ lower than the 959 Dakar...
    The Ruf Dakara would be fair.
    The Opel Kadett would lead to a massive outcry...which I would understand.
    BoxtaS said:
    The Ruf Dakara would be fair.
    The Opel Kadett would lead to a massive outcry...which I would understand.
    I can live with the outcry 😂
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Also this are off and lower rq 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    Dacara for the Dacar, its only one "a" the difference  :D
    If any of the above gets rewarded i like to opt out of the final and play the owners challenge please.
    But... but... 959 has higher RQ than any of them, so it must be better! 

Oh wait... 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    If any of the above gets rewarded i like to opt out of the final and play the owners challenge please.
    easy way to opt out of the owners challenge........sell the 959 in your garage.........LOL!!!!!!!!!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    easy way to opt out of the owners challenge........sell the 959 in your garage.........LOL!!!!!!!!!
    Doesnt work

• thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 227 ✭✭✭

This one will be great for the owners challenge, and its 2 rq lower than the dakar
    Too strong in my opinion, but i wish the owner’s a good prize
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they can awarding this lancia offroad.. i hope in a good challenge.. not too easy and free S for all owners
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8
    mauro07 said:
    they can awarding this lancia offroad.. i hope in a good challenge.. not too easy and free S for all owners
    at least YOU have understood how to start a negotiation 
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    That would be a great deal, if HUTCH listened to someone who wants to downplay the price car because he don't have it himselve and is just jealous of others. HUTCH weakened the Dakar back in an update. Now is the time to compensate. A strong off-roader is needed!

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9
    They can even award the lancia offroad and an epic with a hard challenge which we haven’t seen while ago, not a free legendary for all
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Dmitri any infos about the prizes? 
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Dmitri any news for us?
  • RicoChicoRicoChico Posts: 29
    I hope not, but I think it will be a very poor legendary. And they give no information because it will than too late to say we can change it......I hope I am wrong with that..... 
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?