PL12 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 178 admin
    Some of my forum posts from yesterday disappeared without notification. Either this is a forumbug, or an moderatorbug, but looks like the censorship is back on in full effect here. Very disappointing.
    How can Hutch expect us to help them search bugs and stuff if they delete posts. This feels like the ingame forum, where censorship is the norm.
    Praise the big Hutch or simply get deleted if you dont fit their mindset.
    No one deleted your posts. Besides, this is a PL12 bug reporting thread. If you have an issue with your forums, please use another thread.
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 178 admin
    Cleaned up a few posts. Please remember this is a PL12 Bug Reporting thread which is used by QA to find information about bugs in the update, therefore please avoid obstructing their work by posting irrelevant comments.

If you have feedback regarding car changes, please use the relevant subforum: https://forums.hutchgames.com/categories/car-corrections
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    After play club.. iOS 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a bug today when Leonie showed up that the screen went black and nothing happened. Had to force my way back with my "return" button via the phone screen buttons. Then everything came back to normal.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same bugs here, cars going missing, floating leaderboards, multiple crashes, server errors, weird stuff with packs on offer on main screen. iOS

Oh, and clubs still exists 👎
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20
    Screen frozen after the end of race, no option but to restart the app. 

Is there any feedback at all about all these bugs @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Dmitri the game is pretty much unplayable at times. 
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t usually complain about bugs but this time there are so many bugs that it makes me infuriated to play. Definitely not the kind of game you want to spend money on with these kind of bugs.
    Here are some bugs i came across since pl12 launch (ios latest update) :
    - After freshly opening the app, and after collecting prizes from prize board after a race, the app completely freezes.
    - When freshly opening the app, the offers and weekly challenge takes some time to appear.
    - I was doing my weekly challenge the races simply froze for no reason, only way to fix this was to close out the app completely.
    - One time after freshly opening the app the offers and weekly challenge would not show up, had to exit out completely of the app.
    - Another time the game was so slow, it took 20 seconds to open the multiplayer races.

There are probably some more that I forgot but those are some main bugs.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day after day, it keeps on giving
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 336 ✭✭✭

Overlay bug still exists after hotfix, both iOS 13.6 and Android 10.

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah same here on android 10
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21
    Deleted
    Post edited by David_Fook on
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    My phone is heating up extremely when playing the game. I am on iOS by the way.
  • ToretoToreto Posts: 38 ✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    My iphone too, never had it heat up like this,it was burning my hand through the cover, couldn't play more than 5 minutes..
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22
    We got a new one! In the fusing screen I can’t click on cars in the ribbon to check that they are stock, and also can’t back out without force-closing. @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Dmitri when you guys are back from your holiday it would be nice to hear your plans to extinguish this dumpster fire of a HOTfix

• StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    Seeing this heating issue since the hotfix too, Android 10, iOS 13.6.
    Also, UI is slower than before in general.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 816 ✭✭✭
    Seeing the heating issue on my Android phone ,on top of the iOS one

Seems to be device independent, also see an important battery drain on both (causing the heating?)
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22
    AslanV said:
    Seeing the heating issue on my Android phone ,on top of the iOS one

Seems to be device independent, also see an important battery drain on both (causing the heating?)
    Yeah. I dont have so much heating because I dont have game open for longer period of time, but battery drain is more than usual.

Issue is that app causes CPU to run at full speed, that causes heating if cooling is not capable to deal with it, but battery gets drained no matter if phone is hot or not
  • MrLisMrLis Posts: 15
    Some label issues on the italian version. Screenshots taken on iPhone 7/iOS 13.6

• mckennzmckennz Posts: 75 ✭✭
    iPhone 10

top of screen disappears after upgrading cars

• willcf15willcf15 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭
    We got a new one! In the fusing screen I can’t click on cars in the ribbon to check that they are stock, and also can’t back out without force-closing. @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Dmitri when you guys are back from your holiday it would be nice to hear your plans to extinguish this dumpster fire of a HOTfix

Additionally, if you do go through with the fusion, there's still no navigation bar:

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 816 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Is this a new one? On the following screen I cannot click both cars to see their stats. I either open one, or the other, but cannot show both at the same time.

If I click the BMW here, nothing happens. I have to close the window on the left to click the BMW, but then I cannot open the one on the left. Android 10.
    Funny same bug with the same cars !

And same lose actually ! 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We never had any update more bugged than this one right?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were less bugs in the original version. 
This discussion has been closed.