Skip to content

European elite pack

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't understand why you can't put the pack back to the store with the original description. Just scrapping it is the worst you could do. I contacted support, let's see what they'll say about it.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HeissRod I appreciate that you gave my last post a 'like'.

let's put all this behind us and hope Hutch puts the pack back out for those who didn't get a chance to buy it yet

• hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    I just don't understand why you can't put the pack back to the store with the original description. Just scrapping it is the worst you could do. I contacted support, let's see what they'll say about it.
    Probably because they couldn't stop people who already bought one from buying another one.

Pack was removed and if they added it back again it would probably act as new one so old 1 pack per account limit couldn't be inforced.
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 22
    JaguarDTM said:
    Ozzman said:

Is this true? I just collected enough gold to buy it, lots of SRs waiting in my holding pool to go into the 3 URs I'd pull. WTF?
    yes it's true. Now Hutch just pissed off any potential buyers for the elite pack 
    Edit again - alright, I'm satisfied that there will be a replacement offer. Carry on. Original post:

This might be the end of this game for me. Haven't decided yet. I spent the last 6 months behind because I didn't get the GX elite pack. I was saving up to buy this one, and now it's gone. It's not that this one thing is bad enough to abandon the game, but it may be the straw that broke the camel's back. I really can't face another 3 (or 6 or more) months of getting obliterated...
    Post edited by willcf15 on
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the in-game forum

• D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    why no replacement pack? I mean, its free cash for Hutch since everyone and their mom gonna buy it...
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Chhhhhhhuuutttt, stay coooooool
    It's the week end ! 

• hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Dmitri how is it fair that players miss out on this pack through no fault of their own but because of a mistake by hutch, especially considering the current tri series, anyone who bought the pack will likely have a considerable advantage over people who were saving for it.
    Whilst I agree with your main point, you obviously didn’t see what most of us dropped, believe me, you didn’t miss much. 
    True but with finals being ER so soon after relase, that is one huge disadvantage to people who didn't buy it.

I did buy it so i'm not complaining on my behalf.
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    Look on the bright side, y'all who couldn't buy the pack just saved 3999 gold😗
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    @Gymopen, tri series after 2 weeks of new cars, no packages until then is ridiculous. Many people saved gold for that, even needed just a few bucks to complete the 3999. Thanks to this mess we may buy 2 cf, but the 25 slots are screwed. Hail to the p2w. 
    What happened to the elite pack is really annoying. I just needed the events to end that night to reach the amount of gold necessary, but the pack just disappeared 15 minutes before that. I really needed it, because I still don't have a single UR ER car, and only one epic. The slots included made the elite pack a great deal. I contacted support, but I haven't received an answer for 5 days now. Meanwhile I don't want to spend my gold in case they do give me the pack, so I'm probably gonna miss the special pack for 1499 too, and also the french packs. If I knew they would not give me the elite pack I'd buy these instead. So here I am, stuck with my s**t ER hand and 5k gold, with now way to improve it before the finals start.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited August 25
    I'm still wating for support since Sunday. Yeah not the last one, the one 9 days before. We can talk about it also, but i think it would be too much for Hutch. Priorities before ! 

• xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭
    So...where is it?
    Any news @Hutch_Dmitri, the finals started yesterday, I'd rather buy the elite pack than two CFs.
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 179 admin
    Ozzman said:
    Any news @Hutch_Dmitri, the finals started yesterday, I'd rather buy the elite pack than two CFs.
    We are going to force update all clients to 12.00.02 shortly, and after that we will be bringing the pack back.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    We are going to force update all clients to 12.00.02 shortly, and after that we will be bringing the pack back.
    If the pack is released now then even if some of the pulls are of any use there is little time left to fuse into them.
    This really is ridiculous. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    If the pack is released now then even if some of the pulls are of any use there is little time left to fuse into them.
    This really is ridiculous. 
    Agreed, this whole PL12 has been one big cluster****
  • JayJay Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I basically opened 15 ER CF and got 1 epic and 14 B's.....
  • mckennzmckennz Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Ya but, you’re guaranteed an epic, because there are no UR spyker’s

i got 3 garbage UR from the pack when it was originally out.
    trust me, you’re better off with the new pack
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mckennz said:
    Ya but, you’re guaranteed an epic, because there are no UR spyker’s

i got 3 garbage UR from the pack when it was originally out.
    trust me, you’re better off with the new pack
    The text on the packs we're wrong, you were never guaranteed a spyker.
    edited August 29

I just noticed the original post says, it's extended till 30th August. That's tomorrow. Where the hell is the pack? You guys just forgot about it? @Hutch_Dmitri
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mate, they already released two hotfixes that fixed like 10% of the problems... You cant expect them to bring back the pack so that every one has equal chances in the running ER final. That was really enough work for this week, long weekend off now.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone been forced to update yet, who hadn’t previously updated?