Skip to content

Is it safe to update now?

GymopenGymopen Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
I have auto-update turned off so I haven't updated the app to hot potato mode. I'm wondering if a new update has been pushed out or should I hold off?

Comments

• ErilixErilix Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Nothing new here, my phone is still more powerful than my microwave at the moment 😁
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    It's quite incredible a such company seems on complete shut down during the week-end.

All serious business would have people instantly working on a such issue at anytime.

Ok, now maybe it's the case, but in all cases, the total absence of communication is terrible, and lack of respect towards the players.

Glad I don't go quick on updates.
    But maybe Hutch just wants to make headlines when a phone would have exploded...
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    So can we expect any official statement regardig the current catastrophic state of the game @Hutch_Dmitri, @Hutch_Robin?
    UI bugs, phone overheating, disappearing elite pack, just to name a few.
    I don’t know if I’d expect an official statement (we all know Hutch’s track record with communication), but they’d be silly not to put fixing the phone overheating as the primary focus when they first came in to work Monday morning. When your app starts messing with the hardware of phones (be it the battery, processor, etc), and with phones being as expensive as they are these days, you can bet it’s Hutch’s priority to make sure this overheating mishap is handled sooner rather than later. 
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    So can we expect any official statement regardig the current catastrophic state of the game @Hutch_Dmitri, @Hutch_Robin?
    UI bugs, phone overheating, disappearing elite pack, just to name a few.
    Gratis aluminium. 
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    I think I'm getting more bugs then before after the update and dare I say even more than the average player. I'll be posting here every time I get a bug. No particular reason, thought I'd make some fun out of it instead of it ruining my experience completely. :P
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 140 ✭✭✭

5 minutes in, we going strong 👆