Skip to content

McLaren Senna Prelims- France Tour (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 826 ✭✭✭
    Where are the Bugatti??
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Here is where
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot event, like all current ones.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 826 ✭✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    Here is where
    Yu our should max your Hoggar ! 🤣
    It is 😂
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    This feels wrong when PRIZE car gets buffed for no reason. In such limited RQ event I needed that 1 RQ car to bring better Peugoet. While top tier players can bring better Bugatti and better other cars. 
    I feel cheated by this.
    @Hutch_Dmitri is there any info why regular Chiron got handpicked RQ100? It will be new trend that Prize cars will get bonus lower RQ vs very similar non-prize cars?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    This feels wrong when PRIZE car gets buffed for no reason. In such limited RQ event I needed that 1 RQ car to bring better Peugoet. While top tier players can bring better Bugatti and better other cars. 
    I feel cheated by this.
    @Hutch_Dmitri is there any info why regular Chiron got handpicked RQ100? It will be new trend that Prize cars will get bonus lower RQ vs very similar non-prize cars?
    Chiron Sport loses to normal Chiron in wet conditions.... Feels like they somehow removed TC from the Sport version? Just a theory but would explain it.
    @O__VER please can u not hit me?
    edited August 25
    REALAIS said:
    I feel cheated by this.
    Chiron Sport loses to normal Chiron in wet conditions.... Feels like they somehow removed TC from the Sport version? Just a theory but would explain it.
    Where you have proof for that? I have never won same tune Chiron sport in rain.

edited August 25
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    I feel cheated by this.

Seen multiple cases Where same or more tuned Chiron Sport loses to worse bugattis on 0-100 and especially hairpin 

here you have 2 examples Mr proof guy

edited August 25
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    I feel cheated by this.

Seen multiple cases Where same or more tuned Chiron Sport loses to worse bugattis on 0-100 and especially hairpin 

I specifically wrote. SAME TUNE cars... none of those are same tune cars.
    Thats I thought you would bring 699 Chiron Sport vs 669 Chiron on 0-100mhp.
    Please dont comment if you dont have a clue how rain works vs differently tuned cars.

And you even give me "disagree", when in fact you are wrong. 

Can you please 2 people comment here with what you disagree?

That’s a 699 CS vs a non maxed regular chiron... and that’s 3 extra handling maximum 1 less in Engine vs the 16.4.....
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    I feel cheated by this.

Please dont comment if you dont have a clue how rain works vs differently tuned cars.

Are you **** kidding me? If you don’t see Any issues with these screenshots then you are blinded from having your head up Hutch’s ****
    1)

Chiron Sport 699 TIES with 669 Chiron
    Why? Because weight matters for OLA. More weight is more traction and Chiron pulls faster over Chiron Sport. 
    Chiron sport catched Chiron at 100mhl and tied. At longer distance Chirons power would pull away and would give win.

If Chiron would be 699 it would lose.
    And why you bringed in Veyron? It is very likely 996 and won by ETB
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    I feel cheated by this.

sorry .. but in your opinion is it correct that the CS 699 draw with the Chiron 669?
    More weight doesn’t help when accelerating from what I remember when we had this discussion on the forum 1.5-2 years ago. Any extra traction you gain is negated because of the extra weight you carry when accelerating... so if that’s a ”feature” in the game then it’s s bug.

unless i’m remembering this wrong which I don’t think I am.
    @REALAIS RE your disagrees, the content in your post is interesting and could yield a mature conversation, but your attitude is horrible and probably the reason for the unhappy faces. Try talking to people with a little respect and express an OPINION, without the arrogance of “I’m right” all the time. 
    I am tired. I am not talking about perfirmance in RAIN. I want to know why Chiron is 1 RQ higher! Same tune Chiron doeant wins Chiron Sport. Thats all. 
    @ManUtdTobbe bringed up game engine not me... 
    Thats why my attitude is like that. 
    I am talking about apples, he brings up oranges. And now you blame me for that? 
    edited August 25
    mario_m said:
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    I feel cheated by this.

sorry .. but in your opinion is it correct that the CS 699 draw with the Chiron 669?
    WHERE DID I BROUGHT THAT UP? Read my first post and then maybe ask me something else.
    I disagree that Chiron is RQ100, Chiron is RQ99... not I started arguing about in game engine. 

P.S. i am not defending in-game engine. Only pointed out how it works now to that person, who brought it up NOT me. And for some time already hutch is working on final game engine which should come out this year.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    @REALAIS RE your disagrees, the content in your post is interesting and could yield a mature conversation, but your attitude is horrible and probably the reason for the unhappy faces. Try talking to people with a little respect and express an OPINION, without the arrogance of “I’m right” all the time. 
    I am tired. I am not talking about perfirmance in RAIN. I want to know why Chiron is 1 RQ higher! Same tune Chiron doeant wins Chiron Sport. Thats all. 
    I’m not blaming you for anything, I couldn’t give a toss about the content, I just wanted to point to the fact that you constantly derail What could be sensible discussion by refusing to listen to others opinions. If you read it back, @[email protected] offered a “theory” which you immediately attacked. #BeKind
    REALAIS said:⁹
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    I feel cheated by this.

Are you **** kidding me? If you don’t see Any issues with these screenshots then you are blinded from having your head up Hutch’s ****
    And why are you insulting me?
     First of all, I pointed out why Chiron is RQ100 and Chiron is RQ99.
    Your info is totally not related. Same tune Chiron will never win Same tune Chiron sport in any race.
    You brought up in-game engine, with posting different tune cars races, which is totally not related for cars RQ valuation.
    You practically jumped in my question to Hutch with something else and then you insult me for just explaining how in game engine works now? Which will be reworked this year? 
    Maube at first find your mistakes before attacking me.
    edited August 25
    REALAIS said:
    I’m not blaming you for anything, I couldn’t give a toss about the content, I just wanted to point to the fact that you constantly derail What could be sensible discussion by refusing to listen to others opinions. If you read it back, @[email protected] offered a “theory” which you immediately attacked. #BeKind
    I will repeat again myself.
    I dont want to have discussion about ingame engine. Engine in rain has nothing to do with cars RQ.... 

What theory? 1.3 1.3 1.3 Chiron is losing EVERYWHERE to 1.3 1.3 1.3 Chiron Sport....
    He posted cars in different tunes.... which had unexpected results... that is completely different story. I am not interested in that. I want to hear legit reason why would Chiron would be +1RQ vs prize car Chiron Sport.
    What is this childish disagree button pressing?  Ridiculous.
    A "Why Chiron is RQ100 and Chiron Sport is RQ99?"
    B "Because 669 Chiron tied 699 Chiron sport in wet 0-100"
    A "Those things are not related"
    B "I disagree with you"
    C "A, you have bad attitude because you are derailing this conversation about wet races performance in this game"

REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    I will repeat again myself.
    I dont want to have discussion about ingame engine. Engine in rain has nothing to do with cars RQ.... 

What theory? 1.3 1.3 1.3 Chiron is losing EVERYWHERE to 1.3 1.3 1.3 Chiron Sport....
    He posted cars in different tunes.... which had unexpected results... that is completely different story. I am not interested in that. I want to hear legit reason why would Chiron would be +1RQ vs prize car Chiron Sport.
    Again, I’m not talking about the content, just your conduct. A forum member offered and OPINION that might explain why the CS is lower RQ. Rather than reply with your own OPINION, and discuss results like adults, you get right up on your high horse and start chatting as if you wrote the game engine yourself, not for the first time. 
    Maybe then read again and find who insulted who in first place. You are attacking me for some conduct, when my 1st question to him was constructive but his answer was with insult at the end.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’ve taken this to DM, let’s not clutter the thread any more. Sorry to make you waste your popcorn @AndreasSimmer :)
    Best people in here. Can we push for 350? Because why not, reason or not reason but some of you have that urge inside you, you want to release. I am here for that.