Skip to content

Around the World Challenge Series

Around the World Challenge Series

It is not uncommon for car designers to name car models after places around the planet. Many cities, lakes, mountain ridges and islands gave names to our favourite vehicles.

A chance to compete and obtain some of those cars is now yours as the Challenge Series are making a return to Top Drives with the Around the World Challenge. We have created a collection of some of the vehicles named after locations.

During this week, you will compete in Events around the world, earning Peugeot 203 (1948), the key to unlocking new sections of the Challenge.

While you earn your five Peugeot 203’s to progress in the Challenge, you’ll also be powering up your Around the World hand. We have picked 65 cars to represent the tag, including Bentley, Porsche, Dodge and more. This selection will be key for progressing in the Challenge, in turn giving you an opportunity to earn great prizes.

- Earn Peugeot 203’s by competing in Events.

- Each time you earn a Peugeot 203, you unlock new rounds in the Challenge

- Beat rounds in the Challenge to earn prizes

Around the World bundles and packs will be available for purchase with Gold in the store throughout the week. There are 65 cars tagged with Around the World tag.

The Challenge Series will begin at 10 PM BST, on Sunday 30 August.

Events

All 150+ RQ players will gain access to the following Events:

- Monte Carlo, MC

- Arizona, USA

- Mont Blanc, FR

- Nürburg, DE

330+ RQ players will find their standard Event each day also present further opportunities to win the key cars and win Around the World packs. These Events include:

- London, UK

- Cotswolds, UK

- California, USA

- Tokyo, JP

Additionally, all players who are 4000+ trophies will have more generous prize tiers, offering more Peugeot Prize cars in each bracket. 

Prizes

As this Challenge is offering great prizes, expect it to be incredibly challenging.

As Top Drives reaches three years since launch, we have some great prizes to help celebrate the anniversary. Prizes include the following Around the World packs:1x Standard, 2x Premium, 3x Carbon Fiber packs and these Prize cars: the Ultra Rare Pontiac G8 GXP (2010), the Epic Infiniti Q60 (2016), the Legendary Pagani Huayra BC (2016).

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're finally awarding one of the OG epics in the game 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're finally awarding one of the OG epics in the game 
    More excited about the Pontiac lol
  • GymopenGymopen Posts: 122 ✭✭✭

Been waiting for this bb since launch. 
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Thanks for the free pack Hutch.

The odds tho🏃🏽‍♂️
    Bought the 25 car pack, best was the epic lotus evora 400, no pagani for me ☹
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

The odds tho🏃🏽‍♂️
    0.011%
    1 vs 8646
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    O__VER said:

The odds tho🏃🏽‍♂️
    0.011%
    1 vs 8646

That's gotta make @O_VER feel very special
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    REALAIS said:
    O__VER said:

The odds tho🏃🏽‍♂️
    0.011%
    1 vs 8646

That's gotta make @O_VER feel very special
    So annoying when odds are wasted like this.  :|

When I pulled all four, I assumed that there must only be one or two uncommons in the tag, but actually there are nine! Crazy.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    O__VER said:

The odds tho🏃🏽‍♂️
    0.011%
    1 vs 8646
    That seems off, I make it 1 in 729. 1/9^3 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    O__VER said:

The odds tho🏃🏽‍♂️
    0.011%
    1 vs 8646

He would probably love to argue now about math, but even realais has quit the game meanwhile.
    C´mon mate, one last for the lols pls.
    REALAIS said:
    O__VER said:

The odds tho🏃🏽‍♂️
    0.011%
    1 vs 8646
    He's got 4 from the same pack tho not 3, then you've got to take into account that all 4 cards ste not guaranteed to be uncommon, his number looks fairly close tbh
    1st car 1 of  9 from 98.5%
    2nd car 1 of 9 from 98.5%
    3rd car 1 of 9 from 98.5%
    4th car 1 of 9 from 79.5%

Each car is unique event. So you need to combine all events together.

1/9*0.985*1/9*0.985*1/9*0.985*1/9*0.795

And then magic happens
    REALAIS said:
    O__VER said:

The odds tho🏃🏽‍♂️
    0.011%
    1 vs 8646

He would probably love to argue now about math, but even realais has quit the game meanwhile.
    C´mon mate, one last for the lols pls.
    Not completely true. I am waiting for first Italian event with high RQ. Probably first will be Italian daily
    Round 23, pagani round. Not my screen, but somehow someone managed 5 Pugs already :).

• JayJay Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gymopen said:

Been waiting for this bb since launch. 
    84 mra
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Or 26h /28h to mix things , everyone likes different ending times not only Asia players
  • 0171801718 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    Round 23, pagani round. Not my screen, but somehow someone managed 5 Pugs already :).

Some people got extra peugeots when they jumped rq tresholds which gave them extra events.

Something also gave them 4 AtW Epics and a Legendary, quite nice for someone, who recently jumped RQ thresholds xD.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    edited September 3
    well RIP me, after losing out on Senna by small margin, now MAXED Yukon can't beat GMC on last round and i can't get Pagani

i can beat all other races but this is just insane, we need specific cars once again, we should at least be able to pass that 4th race with ANY of maxed epic 4wd ALL cars, not just with Bentayga

please @Hutch_Dmitri do something about this, at least make it possible to beat that race with ANY of maxed epics

EDIT: nevermind, turns out Yukon will beat Lotus on race 3 so one important tip for eveyone who sees this post: if you have Yukon put it on race 3
    Post edited by hajduk_fan on
    Here is a 2 star farm hand. As you can see a good epic beats the Denali, if you have no Denali/Bentayga or better.

• 0171801718 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    edited September 3
    Im just here to say that the very weird maxed Bentayga W12 will win me another prize car.

I find it hilarious, because the W12 is such a terrible legendary and i rarely ever use it. Yet I believe it was useful in 2 finals and now this challenge, so it was a good investment after all.
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Here is a 2 star farm hand. As you can see a good epic beats the Denali, if you have no Denali/Bentayga or better.

So the first bentley doesnt beat the lotus evora? 
    I have the yellow one ( same rq, same stats ) and was hoping that it could beat the epic lotus.

Also can the yellow rq60 porsche cayman win the last race?
    Nevermind, just opened the the 1500 atw cf and found the epic porsche gts! I think I might have a shot here!

Just need to know if the yellow cayman can win the last gforce round.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:
    It needs to do 22.48 to win. The Cayman does it in 22.40 at 969/323
    cheminee said:
    It needs to do 22.48 to win. The Cayman does it in 22.40 at 969/323
    Thanks so much! I think I can win the Pagani then.

I just need 2 more peugeots 😁
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 348 ✭✭✭

Do you need a that good Epic to beat the Denali?

I wonder if I have a chance for the Pagani with my hand below (I don't have better 4WD All than the Genali):

Would the RQ63 Mulsanne (when maxed) beat the Denali? Or the Race no.3 maybe?
    I guess it's my only chance.