Skip to content

PL12 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• AslanVAslanV Posts: 826 ✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:

0-0 record with 100 points at the top of the leaderboard. 

Not a bug, he's just using hacks
    Missing a smiley, no ?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2
    AslanV said:
    kaje73 said:

0-0 record with 100 points at the top of the leaderboard. 

Not a bug, he's just using hacks
    Missing a smiley, no ?
    Yeah, I forgot the /s
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m still getting the overlay issue and the game freezing after a race, needing to close the app. iOS in the UK. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Is it a joke ? 
    First bugs appeared less than 2' after i updated to 12.003
    Yeah for me I think none of the bugs have disappeared with this update, but the placing cars bug has been made worse.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overlay bug still around in clubs at least, iOS latest 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its everywhere.
    Hotfix 4 and 5 incoming, introducing 2 all new bugs to keep you entertained.

• D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 126 ✭✭✭

any chance we get a fix soon? those bugs are getting annoying _AF_
    screen freezes, drag glitches, UI bugs...not to mention the laggy screen switches...2nd time today I accidently bought a 239gold pack in clubs due to lags.
    for the love of god, please put those fixes way up on your priority list.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    Got a weird bug with opening the free UK premium in store (thanks for it btw).

I opened it, got a nice UR Aston Martin, but the game seemed to crash after that last pull, and the car didn't appear in my parc (the others did).
    Whole game was with black all around (see screenshot), even with more bugs in the store with only 2 packs showing.

Happily enough, everything went back to normal after restarting the game, and my Aston Martin finally appeared in the parc. * pfew *

• BasilBasil Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    new ‘bug’? When I drag my car in an event to the opposite car , my car disappears  while dragging. When I release it on it’s spot, it appears again. Not a crucial bug, I know, but strange it happens now. Maybe related to something else?
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 179 admin
    Hi everyone.

In order to streamline the process of submitting bugs to us, and make it easier for QA to understand the nature of bugs, we've created this google form which you can use to report issues to us: https://forms.gle/8AUQgAZWwov3hdnJ8

This is designed to provide as much detail as possible, so we would be very grateful if you could try using that. Let us know if there are any issues with the form. The link to the form is also included in the first post in this thread.

Thanks.
  • dpx37dpx37 Posts: 14
    Toreto said:
    I have a 1 gigabit fiber connection for years now, and the overlay bugs are only on PL12. Stop blaming other things for your incompetence and lack of self awareness, hutch...

EDIT: And i say this with an hearth full of love for this game...

Couldn't agree more. B)
  • BasilBasil Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone.

In order to streamline the process of submitting bugs to us, and make it easier for QA to understand the nature of bugs, we've created this google form which you can use to report issues to us: https://forms.gle/8AUQgAZWwov3hdnJ8

This is designed to provide as much detail as possible, so we would be very grateful if you could try using that. Let us know if there are any issues with the form. The link to the form is also included in the first post in this thread.

Thanks.
    Yep, that’s what managers do: instead of dealing with the problems having meetings on how they can stream the complaints. And with that,.. the problems disappear,.. for them at least. I have one word for that,.. I use it also in my daily job for our managers: amateurs!!!!!! 
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone.

Thanks.
    May want to include a bounty for proper bug reports to incentivize people to report them. Just a thought.
    Same never happened before, on both 4G, 5G, many connection internet on both of my phone (Iphone 8 and OnePlus 6) 

The only change was PL12. Did not move, did not change internet provider at home or on phone.

Or maybe the message was that PL12 require more than a Gigabit connection to run smoothly ? Or it does not happen when you are directly plug to the server ?
    Hi everyone.

Thanks.
    Wanted to do it, but lost patience when you are requiring my user id, don't have time for that

You should just ask for the screenshot of our version and user id
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    My ISP told me they are getting a lot of calls from TD players complaining about the game issues.  :o
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    @Hutch_Dmitri a couple of serious questions.

Don't you guys play the game and run into these issues? Before/after release?

I mean, for the past 3 updates the issues pop up in just a few minutes of gameplay. So how come and these updates get released? You guys have no idea about them until we tell you?
    @Hutch_Dmitri i'm not sure if you missed this. Any thoughts?
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    if I were a tester at Hutch I would be ashamed, it would wake me up even at night
    Good night !

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim clearly says “...and that turned out to be tricky because it related to your internet connection”. To me, that sounds like internet connection was only a factor of the overlay bug, not the root cause. It sounds like the differences in internet connections between the various players and the environment they use for bug testing in house made it difficult to reproduce the overlay bug. Let’s not light our torches and grab our pitchforks based on one person’s interpretation of what Tim said.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim clearly says “...and that turned out to be tricky because it related to your internet connection”. To me, that sounds like internet connection was only a factor of the overlay bug, not the root cause. It sounds like the differences in internet connections between the various players and the environment they use for bug testing in house made it difficult to reproduce the overlay bug. Let’s not light our torches and grab our pitchforks based on one person’s interpretation of what Tim said.
    I disagree, he clearly says if they're testing it with good wifi they're not getting it at all, and people with worse internet are getting it more, in my opinion that's clearly placing the blame on our connection. If that's not what he meant then he should be more specific with his explanation.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know any players that have not experienced these bugs. It's insane to think Hutch actually thought the problem was with literally every single player's internet connection and not a problem at their end. I mean, come on. They clearly don't play their own game and they clearly don't read their own forums.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 5
    O__VER said:
    I don't know any players that have not experienced these bugs. It's insane to think Hutch actually thought the problem was with literally every single player's internet connection and not a problem at their end. I mean, come on. They clearly don't play their own game and they clearly don't read their own forums.

Sign of an out of touch developer?

I think more than anything else they've ever said, this shows the disdain they have towards customers, instinctively blaming them.

Get off those high horses of yours Hutch. You are not 'all that', as evidenced by the constant stream of bugs and other issues since the birth of Top Drives. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a way to start the gameday... my internet provider hutched up again.

• Lars_StefanLars_Stefan Posts: 15
    my game still freezes and crashes alot, and you ask us to take our time to tell you whats wrong with your game! for what? a premium pack maybe that would be realy fantastic and give me a boost of joy!
This discussion has been closed.