Prize CF packs were Swedish, so no Rimac
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    based on rewards we were getting i'd say 5x Sweden, 4x Volvo
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Look like a good guess,

You can have one S, but not to much
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewards are also suggesting that T2 reward is caddilac Elmiraj and T3 reward is Honda NSX
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited September 9
    greddy said:
    Rewards are also suggesting that T2 reward is caddilac Elmiraj and T3 reward is Honda NSX
    My reward will merely be the unbridled joy of running a hand of red super rare Volvos. Surely they'll be a match for eggs on that mile drag. Better make sure i tune one 996!
    Let's hope for rain and dirt, as this is what they make us win in preparation of the finals.

But i guess the 1 miles will be inevitable.

But i have a hard choice, do i want the Elmiraj or the NSX ?
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Elmiraj is okay. I have one from when it was ultra. Good street car but doubt id ever max it now it's epic. Probably food. Not aiming my sights that high.
    Let's I don't have a Koegnisdnewb but I have two Volvo ALL 311 (ETB Bonus !)

It's a bet for me, rain plus dirt/snow
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Got both of those, hardly use either anymore. Don't have an Egg... so its looking like a late join for me.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have both a 996 & 699, from when the Elmiraj was Ultra Rare.  Only use it on the occasional Cadillac x5 event and even then it loses to a lot of the other epics.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without a Koenigsegg, you are dead in the water. Pretty glad I'm not in these finals 
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 425 ✭✭✭

of course it's set up so that you need Koenigsegg

even tho i'm perferct for other 4 races, i'll have 0 shot because of the need for Koenigseggs
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    Without a Koenigsegg, you are dead in the water. Pretty glad I'm not in these finals 
    Ah but now I have to decide whether to just farm for three days or late join...
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭
    Man, if only the ER elite CF pack would return for those of us that didn't get it...
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭
    As expected... No koenigsegg, no t1. Now depends how many players pulled one of those legend... If you are lucky enough to enter in a bracket with few of those, you can aim for t2
  • NauroaNauroa Posts: 3
    Hmmm. 

Not sure if the 850 AWD or the V90 T8 AWD is better for this event. :/
    Would hate to upgrade the V90 just to find out it can't beat the good old trusty 850. 
  • mckennzmckennz Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Anyone care to cooperate?

• bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    What a poor, badly thought out event. Could at least have made it Euro Revolution for the 5th car to make it more competitive. I could play for years and not get a Koenigsegg, and I’m not spending money trying to chase one.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that's why it's made with these restrictions, so people pay money to chase an 🥚
  • r79r79 Posts: 20
    mckennz said:
    Anyone care to cooperate?

Hi, what is your hand if I may ask?
  • r79r79 Posts: 20
    But that's why it's made with these restrictions, so people pay money to chase an 🥚

Less gameplay fun, more money spent. Sad that the game only goes into this direction.
    I get trapped in money spending to stay competitive and I hate it but can't quit. It is a bit of addiction:-(
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Addiction start to stop when bugs are still there, finally it's a good thing ! 
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Hutch for 15 cf packs without ANY legy pr epic. So I'm very competitive after spending 100 euro. 
  • RobiniozRobinioz Posts: 34
    Any friendlies here to work together?
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Thanks Hutch for 15 cf packs without ANY legy pr epic. So I'm very competitive after spending 100 euro. 

wow Im actually surprised you got that unlucky, considering theres "only" 5 URs (11 epics, 12 leg.) in that pack and given the chances for a x15 you shouldve gotten at least a few epics....for me it was 2 leg and 7 epics with 15 packs. wierd.