Skip to content

PL12 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you not plan on releasing a hotfix, because a .1 update is imminent?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    However...the bit of the game that allows people to buy money and gold works flawlessly. So that's okay then. 
    That would be fixed in a day during lunch time on sunday. 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 826 ✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    It's true that i report less bug, many reasons :

I reported the error and they are still not corrected, I assume you are working on it and I do not want to repeat myself
    I play less because of the bugs
    I spend less time on the forum, because i play less (because of the bugs)

I hope you are aware that any friend i have, i recommend them to not play the game...

@HeissRod You are one of the true last believer, Bravo !
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    We appreciate that there are still reports of UI overlapping issues present for some players ---->> everybody !!!!!!! 

I apologise ---- >> what ????? Are you serious ? You are kidding us ???? 
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    @Hutch_Dmitri

You break the incompetence limit !!! 

AslanV said:
    Believing in what?  All I did was ask a question and apparently someone disagreed with asking it.
    edited September 14
    hifichris said:
    HeissRod said:
    AslanV said:
    Believing in what?  All I did was ask a question and apparently someone disagreed with asking it.

Did I say I was ok with it?  I asked a question and you're assuming.
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys.... calm down.... i got it now... this is again all your internet provider its fault, simple as that.
    Hutch is still the very best company, that fully understands their gamecode and shows interest in improving it.
    HeissRod said:
    hifichris said:
    HeissRod said:
    AslanV said:
    They will answer NO. 
    And then ? 
    Are you ok with the state of this **** ? 
    Did I say I was ok with it?  I asked a question and you're assuming.
    I became nervous suddenly, I'm ok with that. 
    You can only add, "even me I'm not satisfied". Hutch seems believe that all is fine. 
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Well one good thing: at least there's some activity in the forum now. Not exactly a positive buzz though. Same way an accident draws a crowd.

I had a look on the weekend finals thread. One and a half pages of activity on the final and three on the owners challenge. Very quiet out there. Wonder why......

Votes under youtube video "september q&a" are something too. 
    But no, it doesn't alert you ? @Hutch_Dmitri

... and three on the owners challenge. Very quiet out there. Wonder why......

People didn't have time to complain about the car in advance.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 940 admin
    A hotfix is a quick fix. It's determined by a high priority issue and having a quick solution. The issue did reduce in severity since our last hotfix and we’re out of quick solutions.

Engineers are now doing some more fundamental work to refactor code to tackle this issue hopefully permanently, and if any issues do emerge, they should be quicker to fix in future. That’s still getting ahead of ourselves though – we won’t know until it’s ready. Once it’s ready and tested, we’ll ship it.

Navigation through the UI is important to me, to the team. That’s why we’re looking for a more permanent step forward in stability instead of feature development, because no-one is happy with the stability. Big picture, we're only going to move towards more features so we need to have a solid foundation for the next 5-10 years, rather than relying on the codebase that's now five years old.
    It's so difficult to be coordinate guys ? 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 826 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    AslanV said:
    Didn't see the disagree,

My remark was more, you are still trying to look forward, ask question to see if they are doing it good before assuming they just don't care, like everyone else (including me)

Hence the true believer :) Just admiring you (You can obviously see that i am not as patient as you)
  • HOTwheels666HOTwheels666 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Delete button works for Hutch, at least something
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not so sure if deleting posts and banning users is the way to go in this discussion. Is Hutch really so helpless that this is the only way to react to upset customers who spend lots of time and money to get a bugged game and hillarious responses in return!?!?
    I think we have reached a new low , gameplay-wise, but also in Hutch staff/customer relations.
    And what is kinda sad, all really unnecessary. The game idea still is great, but driven against the wall at fullspeed atm.
    Soon we are going to be left with only just gsearch, dmitri and robin using the forum. Might as well make it an internal hutch forum.

If they breach forum terms, sure, jail them, but come on, stop banning, this is not helpful. Forum is already dead as it is, dont need to make it worse.
    Awesome last post andreas
    Awesome last post andreas
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn if the ban hammer continues to hit forumers at this pace, we soon won't have anybody left here around... 
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 175 ✭✭✭

Same problem.. same bug.. and I’ve talk to my internet provider all is working 😉
  • jonnyracejonnyrace Posts: 8
    mario_m said:

Same problem.. same bug.. and I’ve talk to my internet provider all is working 😉
    I get this every time i try to play club events, and hope the coders fix it soon.
    Is there a way to avoid this,as restarting the app is frustration.

This discussion has been closed.