Nice way to allow only one S still
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with 40778
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17
    AslanV said:
    I think you can have a S

Not "One S"... Synchro, maxed with UR and then promoted to S. You don't have it? Or maybe you pulled it after legendary update? Fight for t3 then... Maybe t2 if you are full of UR slick golf
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    AslanV said:
    I think you can have a S

Not "One S"... Synchro, maxed with UR and then promoted to S. You don't have it? Or maybe you pulled it after legendary update? Fight for t3 then... Maybe t2 if you are full of UR slick golf
    Yeah, Golf Practice, nice event name for a Syncro event. :) The top10 is full of maxed Syncros, no chance for anything better than T3 without it. These B->A and A->S moves can ruin certain events for years.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    AslanV said:
    I think you can have a S

Yeah, Golf Practice, nice event name for a Syncro event. :) The top10 is full of maxed Syncros, no chance for anything better than T3 without it. These B->A and A->S moves can ruin certain events for years.
    tbf, quite a few top 10 in my bracket without a synchro
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    AslanV said:
    I think you can have a S

My maxed Synchro is losing the drags to the W12.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    AslanV said:
    I think you can have a S

My maxed Synchro is losing the drags to the W12.
    Hmm the Sycnro has better MRA, but lower top speed. But I doubt that there are too many maxed or even just upgraded W12s out there. Anyway my last sentence is still valid.