Skip to content

Clubs reroll?

StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 150 ✭✭✭

It's getting boring. Blocked in any way, 2x Jag possible. Drove always Jag tournaments because nothing left. The Jag garage is depleted, no races possible. Red team always gets screwed without any chance to get out. 
Please balance the teams! 

Comments

• mckennzmckennz Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Please god can we re-roll

out of the last 50 events, we’ve come in 3rd 48 times
    clubs is not fun, not enjoyable. And the amount of gold missed out on by even coming in second occasionally really adds up

most of the times lately, I don’t even get my daily 50 pets because it’s such a waste of time

please, do a shake up of teams
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it is very bad for Full Throttle club.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    I'm red too
    What a bad choice
    I lost 70g each 2 days which means about 250g/ week (70*3.5), about 1000g/month
    Fair game
    Guessing Hutch has no intentions of replying to this thread
  • absinthFTWabsinthFTW Posts: 8
    edited August 14
    Fix this unbalanced **** Hutch !!  Or give red players a carbon pack every month.
    Should be the balance.
    Per week we have 100 -200 gold coins less than blue team.
  • chriswdchriswd Posts: 1
    Totally agree, clubland needs to be rebalanced 😖
    Another fun and exciting game for Red

so enjoyable

i think a lot of people in red have quit playing, or play the bare minimum..... might as well eliminate red and just have 2 teams at this point
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with allowing people to repick a club is people will go to whatever keeps winning constantly.
    I'm more in favour of every month for example the players are placed into a random club "with each club having the same amount of players" that way you're not penalised for making the wrong choice at the beginning.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem with allowing people to repick a club is people will go to whatever keeps winning constantly.
    I'm more in favour of every month for example the players are placed into a random club "with each club having the same amount of players" that way you're not penalised for making the wrong choice at the beginning.
    I like the idea. As teamplay isnt really possible i wouldnt mind to be in another team each month. Would indeed be fun as i could race some friends who are in my current club atm, and i never see their hands.

Or make everything much simplier. 2 clubs only. Winning and losing difference is very small for rewards. Participation matters for extra rewards more
  • 0171801718 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Or make everything much simplier. 2 clubs only. Winning and losing difference is very small for rewards. Participation matters for extra rewards more

I kind of like the idea. Disband the red club and drop them randomly into yellow/blue. balance between those two in the future.

What I also dislike about clubs is the final phase (e.g. 4 hours and 20minutes to go). Very often it entirely depends on "who is quicker in attacking the other". It doesnt matter if you win or lose, as long as you are behind enemy lines you've done well.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 835 ✭✭✭
    3 is always better, as two weakest want to counter balance the stronger. 

Two it will be the same problem where everyone wants to be in the winning team,

Maybe more bring less difference between the two and third ! Like there is one winner and just two loosers (Equal reward) 
    @Hutch_Dmitri

Can someone at hutch please at least comment on the state of clubs please

not enjoyable for red at all

It is 16 months of that xD I dont have expectations for that. 
    Still as fun as ever for red

For the record, i just cashed my reward,  and blue was third.

I didn't invest that much time  too

US Server
    Still as fun as ever for red

True, we came in second yesterday/last night

thats the 4th non last victory in 2+ months
    But this morning, already a pounding 

AslanV said:
    For the record, i just cashed my reward,  and blue was third.

I didn't invest that much time  too

US Server
    What do you mean with "US server"? There is only 1x Clubs map for all players.
    Really? Oo

I was thinking of multiple instance of clubs !

Even multiple instance inside the 3servers !
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reckon maybe 1st of the month every month we get assigned to a random club without choice, just goes by the order of people going into play clubs or something to balance teams.
    While I do support the clubs rebalance issue despite being on a strong team I just want to point out to any red team players, losing the gold every two days is less than what happens to the Asian players where events end in the middle of the night. Timezones hasn't been addressed yet so I hope that gets looked into before the clubs issue.

I lose CF/ceramics and 100's of gold and cash pretty much every other event. I will not wake up to defend and the people in the region who have favourable timezones are always advantaged.

If this clubs issue now resonates with you, please consider supporting a system that makes the end times fairer for all when it comes around. Thank you.
  • r79r79 Posts: 32
    there is no guarantee that swapping club will change anything as you don't know how others will choose. Everyone can't be in the same club so quickly on team will close it's door and rest will need to go to other two.

Clubs are stupid anyway but I know it is source of cash. I would be happy to get it replaced with something more interesting.
    @r79 i was proposing a system where the players don't get to choose which team. You are randomly assigned a new team each month.
    While we on the topic of Clubs I have another proposal.

A player should be able to go past any tile that is connected to their home tile even if nearer tiles are being fought over. 

No yellow players can support this tile despite having won the tiles between it and home base, meaning having control over the territory. 

I think it would be improved if, when having control of the territories you're defending, you can traverse past the tile to reach adjoining tiles.
    I know i know, :/  but clubs is the only time I compete on merit. With normal events I get bumped down at least one tier overnight because they end at 5am for me and 9-11am for some others. 

• CaptHawkinsCaptHawkins Posts: 2
    edited September 20
    Maybe if the rewards were better, more players would be attracted, I know that it is often boring and needs to invest a lot of time to be worth it, but in the end, it becomes necessary for those who are unable to invest real money.
    To be honest, the only reason I was able to upgrade my epics and ultras was because of the constant flow of cash that clubs can give, which allowed me to buy several ceramics. If it only depended on the events, I wouldn't have been able to finish even half of them.
    P.S: English is not my primary or secondary language, sorry for any mistakes.

Post edited by CaptHawkins on
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @r79 i was proposing a system where the players don't get to choose which team. You are randomly assigned a new team each month.
    I like this idea, it would shake things up and make it fairer in the long run. Being in the red team doesnt seem like much fun atm.
    New teams would mean new opponents, and in the end atleast i dont care at all which color im in (aslong as my group wins, lol)

Changing teams doesn’t guarantee winning, this is true.
    however... one team shouldn’t get annihilated 95% of the time.
    just through randomness, you should be competitive once every 6-8 games at least...... 

and i I know when I chose a club team, I tried yellow and blue, and was told they were filled at this time... I had no choice but to chose red.
    i waited for over 6 hours and kept trying to join the other 2 colors... perhaps I could have waited days to join... but essentially, I was forced to join red.... not overly cool