Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excited for this guy

• alpashkalpashk Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    Really hoping that my 4 Diablos will be enough to get it. BlessRNG
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭
    My Clio V6s are getting a good workout in the first stages. 
    Or the first peugeot events could be started on saturday, so that we would already have at least one peugeot by the beginning of the events
  • RawelRawel Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    And ever the same. 
    4 rounds and then wait for 2 days. I don't understand this. Sorry. 

With how little I play these days (pretty much challenges only) I kinda appreciate it's like that, otherwise I could've missed something
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭
    alpashk said:
    Don't think so... Have you seen how many EU revolution legendaries are in this tag? No gumpert, no prize. Prepare to spend if you want the vulcan...
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    alpashk said:
    Don't think so... Have you seen how many EU revolution legendaries are in this tag? No gumpert, no prize. Prepare to spend if you want the vulcan...
    How many legendaries will we need I think is the question rather than if we need 1? 
    Have the prize car pagani and a load of epics but no gumpert, it should be enough to get the epic prize car probably but not the Aston.
    I'm just hoping to get the maserati. I'm not eventhinking about the vulcan, unless i pull a pegendary from a prize ceramic
  • CWRulesCWRules Posts: 8
    01718 said:
    Why is there no topic for when you did something insanely stupid and want to whine about it?

I'm asking for a friend who just fused his 3rd Peugeot.
    My brother did that in a previous challenge, and Hutch fixed it for him after he emailed support about it.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭
    CWRules said:
    01718 said:
    Why is there no topic for when you did something insanely stupid and want to whine about it?

I'm asking for a friend who just fused his 3rd Peugeot.
    My brother did that in a previous challenge, and Hutch fixed it for him after he emailed support about it.
    You have chance to win many more... No issue, you just lost 3-4 tickets of the challenge. You'll get stuck eventually anyway, so... :smile:
    What are the tracksets though?
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alpashk said:
    What are the tracksets though?
    Go here it is the IGF (in game forum) thread for the challenge. People post sets and winning hands constantly.
    edited October 28
    Round 18 looks like "no tvr no win". 
    Got now 5 diablos and can't see a way i would be able to beat it. Can anything beat those almighty clios from first two tracks (besides the diablos and the tvrs)?
    UPD: Can anyone check if Diablo GT could get 100 points on the drag race?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29
    alpashk said:
    UPD: Can anyone check if Diablo GT could get 100 points on the drag race?
    I doubt it.  In the campaign, you can compete against an opponent on the standing 1/4 mile (Monaco 2.2) that runs 12.96 and a 333 Diablo GT gets 92 points for the win.  The Chimaera in the challenge runs 12.75, so you will win less points than that. 
    Post edited by HeissRod on
    edited October 29
    It's actually Monaco-2.2, in case anybody wants to try it out*
    UPD: My 633 diablo makes a 100 points against the merc, so you wont be able to win with only one fuse
    UPD2: Can anyone check if 996 clio would beat anything on the first or the second track or post the points of an upgraded diablo GT on monaco2-2? 
    Post edited by alpashk on
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 346 ✭✭✭
    What I found disappointing is that all D to F cars were almost totally useless (except for big beginners with small garage maybe). I kept a few that I was missing at the beginning, but for nothing in the end.
    I only used my B-C cars from the start, where I would have expected few rounds with lower limits for all those Low RQ cars with the ROTW tag (now, it was less hassle to pass the rounds so I'll not complain).
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Sooo I'm stuck.... 

Can the diablo gt beat the green clio on race 19 if upgraded?

• RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29
    Ozzman said:
    TD42792 said:
    4 peugeots at 666, really?
    I think this is really unnecessary and a bit of a middle finger to the players. It's awkward enough having to collect 5 of these things, our garages are already full of useless low-tier prize cars, and nobody dares to sell/fuse them after they're no longer needed. But making us upgrade them this far is another level. I know it's just a common car, not that hard to max, but what's the point? You could just put 4 2CVs in there so even the stock Pugs can beat them. After all they're (should be) just a ticket to the next round.
    669 x 4 is 12 x 4 or, 48 common cars to be had in your holding area. That is quite a lot when you (maybe) 1 star an opponent in the daily. Plus whatever cash it takes.

Not insignificant. They were supposed to be tickets to get through levels weren't they?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Ozzman said:
    TD42792 said:
    I think this is really unnecessary and a bit of a middle finger to the players. It's awkward enough having to collect 5 of these things, our garages are already full of useless low-tier prize cars, and nobody dares to sell/fuse them after they're no longer needed. But making us upgrade them this far is another level. I know it's just a common car, not that hard to max, but what's the point? You could just put 4 2CVs in there so even the stock Pugs can beat them. After all they're (should be) just a ticket to the next round.
    669 x 4 is 12 x 4 or, 48 common cars to be had in your holding area. That is quite a lot when you (maybe) 1 star an opponent in the daily. Us whatever cash it takes.

Not insignificant. They were supposed to be tickets to get through levels weren't they?
    Yeah I had to buy a bunch of plactic packs to upgrade them, hence my ranting.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭
    I too purchased plastics, and ended up cursing when I got plastics containing Uncommons :)
    I guess this is why the prize cash is high, so we can pay to upgrade, and if you don't win the cars, you keep the money. 
    Still sucks though
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    But making us upgrade them this far is another level. 
    Nah.

Assuming 3.5 commons per plastic then 48 will cost just 44,500 credits and upgrading costs are around 10,000 per car IIRC.

So say you're spending 85,000 in total - the cost of two premium packs. 

That's comparable to the packs and cash required to make a single fuse in an ultra rare. 

Given that this round is on the way to an epic prize car I find it perfectly reasonable.

Yes, it was unexpected but there's nothing wrong with a bit of variety in requirements. 

If you had used commons from prize board flips, you wouldn't have had to buy the plastic packs. ;)
    The free standard pack given out at the beginning of the event contained slots just for these....
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    The free standard pack given out at the beginning of the event contained slots just for these....
    You obviously don't get my point here, so I've said what I wanted to say. Good day sir.