Skip to content

PL12.1 (19 Oct 2020) - Bug Reporting Thread

13»

Comments

• kaje73kaje73 Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yep, it's continuing to happen in all events for me
    Only one I haven't seen it occur in yet is the Daily. I wonder if there's anything in the setup for the Daily that's different.

Also, I believe we are all in NA. Anyone experiencing this on Euro or Asia servers?
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    FYI/update: I had a quick online conversation with Arturo in the KT Play forum. He acknowledged that Hutch was aware of the bracket bugs/errors and they were working on them.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Yep, it's continuing to happen in all events for me
    Only one I haven't seen it occur in yet is the Daily. I wonder if there's anything in the setup for the Daily that's different.

Also, I believe we are all in NA. Anyone experiencing this on Euro or Asia servers?
    I haven't seen the brackets split in the daily, but I have seen scores drop to 0 and names disappear, to be replaced by numbers.
  • PimPim Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    Clubs are bugged again
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kcray said:
    I'm sorry but this is ridiculous! There are 181 people in my Living Legends bracket and only the top 30 are going to get the prize car. That's only 16% vs  30% if the bracket was closed at 100 people! 

This is some major BS. There will be hard working players there who joined straight away that will have missed out on the prize pug, and possibly further progress in the challenge. 

@Hutch_Tim you really need to find a solution to late joining that only punishes the late joiners, not regular players. @Hutch_Robin we’ve been talking about why players would quit the game - this right here for me would be a huge reason if I was in the grey-area between low-trophy newbie and the top players. Totally unfair
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 179 admin
    Greetings all. We are grateful for all the reports of issues with leader boards you are sending to us.

Reports include leaderboards displaying the incorrect number of players in their bracket, or not displaying the player’s correct place in the leaderboard. However, players are remaining in the same leaderboard with their actual win loss record.

We have the team now looking very closely at the situation and investigating causes and potential solutions. We apologize for the inconveniences caused by these issues, and will communicate further
    updates from the team to you.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Clubs events today a couple times my event will be counting down like normal and all of a sudden it resets to being back to a score of 10000 to 10000 and starts all over again but all the same people are still in the event and have shown same amount of wins losses but the countdown to 0 has to start again making a single club event take over an hour in some cases with you stuck in there and nothing to do but wait... I suspect it's a similar issue to the brackets in normal events reseting. Very annoying. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The clubs thing is very annoying. When you've paid for the multiplier you want that cash. I should've won some and move on, but now i am waiting 45 minutes for this 'new' event to finish before i win any cash / or can move onto another event. 

It has happened several times this week. 
    And is not a bug exclusive to this update. 

edited October 30
    Utterly painful. Entered this clubs event when it had about 2000 points left for legacy to win with a big point gain advatage (so hopefully about a 5 minute wait until finished). Event resets to 10000 - 10000. Make it down to ~5600 left After that the event resets again and now midnight are counting down from 10000.
    This will probably be about a 2 hour process just to make around 7k. And that's if it doesn't just keep resetting. It may never even finish. 

Edit: onto the third reset now. I have a feeling ill be stuck in this event forever. Shame I just bought the multiplier last night.

Post edited by binner on
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 30
    In today's daily, I had selected one hand, then I changed every single car to a completely different hand. I played one ticket, then went to play a second ticket and it had reverted to the first hand. Basically didn't save my second hand at all.

Also I am getting a LOT of problems with buttons being unresponsive. Like, you tap the play button for example and it just doesn't do anything. Usually comes right after 30 seconds but I would be absolutely livid if it happened at the end of a final.

Android 11, Google Pixel 4 XL
  • HOTwheels666HOTwheels666 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited October 30
    Still broken you can delete whatever you want!

And this goes on and on and on

And on.......
    edited October 31
    and on and on. This is really frustrating
  • LorskyLorsky Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Anyone got stuck like me in club? A club event wasted me almost 3 hrs! that's crazy!
    Lorsky said:
    Anyone got stuck like me in club? A club event wasted me almost 3 hrs! that's crazy!
    Yup I am stuck in midnight 90 atm. Maybe the same one as you. Have been here for atleast 3 hrs. And I actually am in dire need of cash for upgrades right now. 
    @Hutch_Dmitri fix the club bug plz 

I wasn't allowed into this one, on account of it being FULL, > 90 minutes before I took this screenshot. 

It is STILL going, and it still doesn't show it is full. 

12,924 points and it still ticks down slowly. I feel so sorry for those people in there, and I feel sorry for myself for having bought the multiplier and making about a quarter of the cash I should be.

edited November 2
    Can you guys at HQ make an executive decision please. Refunds for the gold on multiplier this week. This is not what we agreed to spend our gold on
    Post edited by RobGripes on

I haven't play a club Event which kept going for 4hrs...omg HUTCH
  • Hutch_DmitriHutch_Dmitri Posts: 179 admin
    Greetings,

Regarding the issue with leaderboards that we mentioned last Friday, our team now has developed a potential fix and we are waiting for the team test to confirm it. We are hoping to release the fix for the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and we will give you an update as soon as it’s available.

Regarding the score issue with Clubs, we have reset clubs today so hopefully the issue described above is now resolved, but do let us know otherwise.
  • VionikVionik Posts: 7

:D hello, brother
This discussion has been closed.