Skip to content

Race Quota Rebalancing

13

Comments

  • SleekSleek Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    FCOK said:
    If you allow 2 or 3 rq limits that won't change a thing.  Big spenders will dominate rq125+, 100+ and ask the events they get in.  So if you can only chose 1 is a matter of strategy and good evaluation of your hand. 
    That is a good point, but at the same time having only 1 may get a little boring with only 5 tickets before having to wait or pay. 
    My idea for countering this is being able to run multiple themed events at once(much like now) with the option to pick your RQ bracket for each of the events and only having 1 choice. Enough gameplay to be entertained and rewarded for more without letting big spenders just dominate all the high end categories. The issue is how much effort it would take to develop that system, sure sounds complicated to make. 
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 672 admin
    Thanks for the feedback so far.

    @TomTurbo, @BaZzi, @Bugatti @JasonOng : We hear you on the 125 limit feeling too restrictive on those with very high-level collections. It seems there’s general consensus that having most events be RQ limited would be fine, as long as there are sometimes high/no-limit events where you can go all-out. We discussed this feedback in the team and we’re going to see if there’s a way we can keep everyone happy - either with this release, or by adding further options in a subsequent release.

    TomTurbo said:
    As soon as this goes live and the epic Audis take over, I'm gone for sure.

    To re-iterate what Hutch_Robin said earlier: Audi’s will increase in RQ like most cards, so this is not going to make them any more over-powered.

    Huacanacha said:
    Can we revisit the non-downgrading of S cars to A? 
    This is a very important question. In the original thread, several posts argued for maintaining S cars at S status regardless of our reassessment of their relative performance with the new distribution of cars (in particular Porsche will significantly increase the pool of S cars). To recap:

    If lower-performing S are downgraded to A (but retain their actual performance):
    Pro: Players that hold them can now upgrade them easier. Future S-drops are better (because they don't have these lower-performing ones). Future A-drops are better (because they have these few former-S cars in them).
    Con: Players that already invested in them fusing have lost some value (as they could have held/sold those A's instead.

    What do you think?

    Please do re-read the original post and let us know if there are any other problems you can anticipate.
  • FCOKFCOK Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Sleek said:
    FCOK said:
    If you allow 2 or 3 rq limits that won't change a thing.  Big spenders will dominate rq125+, 100+ and ask the events they get in.  So if you can only chose 1 is a matter of strategy and good evaluation of your hand. 
    That is a good point, but at the same time having only 1 may get a little boring with only 5 tickets before having to wait or pay. 
    My idea for countering this is being able to run multiple themed events at once(much like now) with the option to pick your RQ bracket for each of the events and only having 1 choice. Enough gameplay to be entertained and rewarded for more without letting big spenders just dominate all the high end categories. The issue is how much effort it would take to develop that system, sure sounds complicated to make. 
    Sleek that's what i meant, 1 rq per event. Like UK you can go rq100, daily 125+, common event 40.

    But that allows you to have a diversity of events, being more competitive and all. 


  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Thanks for the feedback so far.

    @TomTurbo, @BaZzi, @Bugatti @JasonOng : We hear you on the 125 limit feeling too restrictive on those with very high-level collections. It seems there’s general consensus that having most events be RQ limited would be fine, as long as there are sometimes high/no-limit events where you can go all-out. We discussed this feedback in the team and we’re going to see if there’s a way we can keep everyone happy - either with this release, or by adding further options in a subsequent release.

    TomTurbo said:
    As soon as this goes live and the epic Audis take over, I'm gone for sure.

    To re-iterate what Hutch_Robin said earlier: Audi’s will increase in RQ like most cards, so this is not going to make them any more over-powered.

    Huacanacha said:
    Can we revisit the non-downgrading of S cars to A? 
    This is a very important question. In the original thread, several posts argued for maintaining S cars at S status regardless of our reassessment of their relative performance with the new distribution of cars (in particular Porsche will significantly increase the pool of S cars). To recap:

    If lower-performing S are downgraded to A (but retain their actual performance):
    Pro: Players that hold them can now upgrade them easier. Future S-drops are better (because they don't have these lower-performing ones). Future A-drops are better (because they have these few former-S cars in them).
    Con: Players that already invested in them fusing have lost some value (as they could have held/sold those A's instead.

    What do you think?

    Please do re-read the original post and let us know if there are any other problems you can anticipate.
    This is great news!
  • ripittman65ripittman65 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:

    If lower-performing S are downgraded to A (but retain their actual performance):
    Pro: Players that hold them can now upgrade them easier. Future S-drops are better (because they don't have these lower-performing ones). Future A-drops are better (because they have these few former-S cars in them).
    Con: Players that already invested in them fusing have lost some value (as they could have held/sold those A's instead.

    What do you think?

    I don't have any "S" cars except 12C nor do I have any high Class Audi's(?) but my 2 cents is this; The Pro's out weigh the Con's, and would overcome any con the people who have acquired several low RQ "S" cars would experience. I hope raising the RQ on some Audi's fixes the over-powering nature of the cars. but please test this thoroughly. Please consider running your in-house testing for all the popular cars and would be popular cars again to make sure this balance is correct.

    Thx,
    RP
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Thanks for the feedback so far.

    @TomTurbo, @BaZzi, @Bugatti @JasonOng : We hear you on the 125 limit feeling too restrictive on those with very high-level collections. It seems there’s general consensus that having most events be RQ limited would be fine, as long as there are sometimes high/no-limit events where you can go all-out. We discussed this feedback in the team and we’re going to see if there’s a way we can keep everyone happy - either with this release, or by adding further options in a subsequent release.

    TomTurbo said:
    As soon as this goes live and the epic Audis take over, I'm gone for sure.

    To re-iterate what Hutch_Robin said earlier: Audi’s will increase in RQ like most cards, so this is not going to make them any more over-powered.

    Huacanacha said:
    Can we revisit the non-downgrading of S cars to A? 
    This is a very important question. In the original thread, several posts argued for maintaining S cars at S status regardless of our reassessment of their relative performance with the new distribution of cars (in particular Porsche will significantly increase the pool of S cars). To recap:

    If lower-performing S are downgraded to A (but retain their actual performance):
    Pro: Players that hold them can now upgrade them easier. Future S-drops are better (because they don't have these lower-performing ones). Future A-drops are better (because they have these few former-S cars in them).
    Con: Players that already invested in them fusing have lost some value (as they could have held/sold those A's instead.

    What do you think?

    Please do re-read the original post and let us know if there are any other problems you can anticipate.
    First of all, thanks for your answer and for discussing this issue in the team.

    As I already mentioned, this game is all about obtaining these shiny S cars. You keep buying packs, start having superstitious rituals during the opening (would be fun to hear what others do to "affect" their rng), and start dancing once that S shows up on your screen.
    By limiting the use of these cars, the excitement leads into disappointment as long as it's none of the top 5 legendaries you'd want to have in your (1-2 S cars) lineup.
    So, I still think there should be rq limit events regularly (rq 60/70/75/80/90/10/125/....), but not the other way round by just having the set 125rq limit. I'm 100% sure there won't be more strategizing with this....except for special events, but for those the 125rq limit never been an issue anyways.

    As for the Audis, ofc their rq gets raised, but they're still A cars and these rq24/25 ones will probably end up at rq26. Due to the fact, that they are superior in their class, most versatile over all classes (4wd and medium ride height), and maxed ones even beat R8s/Chirons on certain drags (dirt, sand,..), people WILL build their lineup around them. 2 of them will be mandatory to win open events (and I doubt there will be epic Porsches with medium height and awd). Lifting them to S would be wrong too, it would just make all the maxed ones received from the 229 packs (and oooh boy, there's so many of them) even more unbalanced....not to mention an Avant should not be an S car ever  :D

    Downgrading of S cars is a very tricky one, and I was one of those beeing against it in the past.
    With the new rq limit, I can't tell anymore though and I think i'd need to see how this update turns out and leave this opinion for a further update.

    Pro:
    .) It will be easier to max them and some of them may counter the Audis
    .) wider classification options amongst the top S cars ranging from 27-30 (not just simply weak S cars placed at 27/28 and stronger ones at 29/30, since the weak ones are A now)
    .) more exciting pool of A cars
    .) more exciting pool of S cars (no really bad ones anymore)

    Con:

    .) It will be easier to max them and most of them will outperform S cars as long as you can't max them (SLS / Z06 beating a 650S?)
    .) wider classification options amongst the top S cars ranging from 27-30 (might be hard to classify with these very small margins between these top cars)
    .) Players who already own one of these "shiny S cars", may no longer see that S in their garage
    .) Players who spent lots of money to fuse A cars to upgrade them will be really frustrated to see others easily maxing them in the future.

    Some Pros listed as Cons too and it's intended, this is a tough one for sure.
  • martytwymartytwy Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Thanks for the feedback so far.

    @TomTurbo, @BaZzi, @Bugatti @JasonOng : We hear you on the 125 limit feeling too restrictive on those with very high-level collections. It seems there’s general consensus that having most events be RQ limited would be fine, as long as there are sometimes high/no-limit events where you can go all-out. We discussed this feedback in the team and we’re going to see if there’s a way we can keep everyone happy - either with this release, or by adding further options in a subsequent release.

    TomTurbo said:
    As soon as this goes live and the epic Audis take over, I'm gone for sure.

    To re-iterate what Hutch_Robin said earlier: Audi’s will increase in RQ like most cards, so this is not going to make them any more over-powered.

    Huacanacha said:
    Can we revisit the non-downgrading of S cars to A? 
    This is a very important question. In the original thread, several posts argued for maintaining S cars at S status regardless of our reassessment of their relative performance with the new distribution of cars (in particular Porsche will significantly increase the pool of S cars). To recap:

    If lower-performing S are downgraded to A (but retain their actual performance):
    Pro: Players that hold them can now upgrade them easier. Future S-drops are better (because they don't have these lower-performing ones). Future A-drops are better (because they have these few former-S cars in them).
    Con: Players that already invested in them fusing have lost some value (as they could have held/sold those A's instead.

    What do you think?

    Please do re-read the original post and let us know if there are any other problems you can anticipate.
    I now agree that lower performing S cars be downgraded to A for the pros that you mention even though I argued against this in the past. Most people (myself included) would not have upgraded them as their performance is so poor and there are far better Legendaries to upgrade.

    As someone who has spent a lot in the game, I’m not so happy that we will no longer be able to use our upgraded Legendaries. Had I known the direction of travel I would certainly not have bought carbons and right now I will immediately cease buying packs until I see where this goes as there is now probably no advantage.  I also support there being a separate daily challenge with the 150RQ limit for those of us who have invested heavily in our cars
    Post edited by martytwy on
  • LukasWilliamsLukasWilliams Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Downgrading lower RQ legendaries = thumbs up! 23 RQ definitely, 24 RQ still seems viable for downgrading. No one upgrades them (well, almost no one, have seen one Nissan GT Road Car upgraded to 2.3/1.3/1.3) and the benefits of downgrading that Tim described are just too sexy B)

  • mikasamikasa Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    I am against dropping current S-class cars to A-class. When I have been very lucky to get S-class from pack, then it is not good to downgrade the class. I think there could be even lower RQ cars in legendarys, legendary status is something that make those cars special.
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think at this early stage in the game fixing the balance is more important than honoring the cars already won. If it's a 50:50 decision based on the current game setup, and opinions are split amongst the community, then for the benefit of the game going forward I think the decision should be to rebalance RQ and class without restriction, based on the performance analysis Hutch is doing.

    Is there a way to compensate people who have fused S cars that would be downgraded? Maybe one carbon pack per car fused into them (not fully reimbursed but at least a some recompense and chance for another S car) or whatever else seems fair. I wouldn't mind that at all and it should be easy enough sever side to identify fused S cars before the update. For the most part people won't have been fusing the S23s in particular anyway.

    The argument about being able to max upgrade former S23 cars to beat 1.3 legendaries is an interesting one. There should always be some overlap in classes for stock vs upgraded so I don't see this as a big concern. If a maxed SLS beats a 1.3 650S at some things it probably won't still beat it after just 1 or 2 fuses, which seems about right to me.

    For most owners of S23 and possible weaker S24 cars (who haven't fused) moving them to A class can only help make them a useful part of their hand again. And removing the marginal S cars will, as noted by Tom, improve both S pulls and A pulls. At the moment I'd rather pull a useful A23 or A24 than an S23 as I know the S won't ever be played (outside of limited entry events).
  • SleekSleek Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    I think at this early stage in the game fixing the balance is more important than honoring the cars already won. If it's a 50:50 decision based on the current game setup, and opinions are split amongst the community, then for the benefit of the game going forward I think the decision should be to rebalance RQ and class without restriction, based on the performance analysis Hutch is doing.

    Is there a way to compensate people who have fused S cars that would be downgraded? Maybe one carbon pack per car fused into them (not fully reimbursed but at least a some recompense and chance for another S car) or whatever else seems fair. I wouldn't mind that at all and it should be easy enough sever side to identify fused S cars before the update. For the most part people won't have been fusing the S23s in particular anyway.

    The argument about being able to max upgrade former S23 cars to beat 1.3 legendaries is an interesting one. There should always be some overlap in classes for stock vs upgraded so I don't see this as a big concern. If a maxed SLS beats a 1.3 650S at some things it probably won't still beat it after just 1 or 2 fuses, which seems about right to me.

    For most owners of S23 and possible weaker S24 cars (who haven't fused) moving them to A class can only help make them a useful part of their hand again. And removing the marginal S cars will, as noted by Tom, improve both S pulls and A pulls. At the moment I'd rather pull a useful A23 or A24 than an S23 as I know the S won't ever be played (outside of limited entry events).
    If they were to compensate for my SLS Electric turning into an Epic with several ceramics or a single carbon to compensate for the extra cash spent on just upgrading it I would be alright with keeping it for sure. I might not have fused but I still think compensating for even 1.3/1.3/1.3 is something nice for many players that have not yet got to fused S class cars, cash is pretty slow to come by for me now with all the upgrading needed for all these special events and I am not having a lot to spare on upgrading my main deck's cars and getting them past 1.3/1.3/1.3 is incredibly time consuming for even the A class cars and losing some of the value of the 1.3 upgrades done still hurt quite a bit for certain players even if it will now be easier to upgrade the car further. I am regularly seeing people in my leagues in the same boat where they are upgrading the S23 simply cause it is a useful part of their hand as there is nothing better than it for them other than the 12C and the Z/28. I had a fine time progressing and being able to upgrade my B class cars before I reached 125RQ and finishing the campaign 100% with all boards cleared (still didn't get the achievement for that Hutch). now I am basically stuck with only having the B class cars that I maxed before reaching this "endgame" RQ and campaign status and I don't get enough C classes to fuse anymore without spending money to buy ceramics or ticket my way to top 10 in special events. Half the time I end up needing the C class for certain events anyway so I end up upgrading it which makes it so I would lose a lot of value just fusing it after so I either keep or sell it. Leading to B class cars just being stuck at 1.3/1.3/1.3 like the A and S cars. This wouldn't be as much of an issue for me personally if every(or at least more) special event rewarded like the Nissan Winter Warriors one though. 

    Just figured I would share what I have experienced ever since getting into RQ125 and beating the single player. I don't hate it, but I am not enjoying the game as much as how it was getting here. The sense of progression has slowed down way too much, only made tolerable by occasionally spending money on gold and even cash a few times. 
    All of us seem to have been through different situations in our different leagues and the upgrading choices and pack opening luck made before reaching RQ125 and campaign completion influence where we end up afterward quite a bit it seems. 
  • kevwang97kevwang97 Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    @Sleek I see I have another opportunity to push the SLS Electric fix hahaha. I have a feeling that in the new patch the SLS Electric will be a much more valid S class car. Once they remedy the drivetrain problem and list the car as a proper 4WD car then I think we’ll see a bump up in the RQ. Not quite to R8 status but up nonetheless.
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downgrade 
  • AguiarAguiar Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    Theres a lot of readding here, so im just asking one simple thing. Will we get, before the update, a list of cars that arei changing their rarity?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aguiar said:
    Theres a lot of readding here, so im just asking one simple thing. Will we get, before the update, a list of cars that arei changing their rarity?
    I believe that in one of the posts hutch said that yes we will get the list of cars.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question for HUTCH. Do you know when you will be releasing the list of cars affected by rarity changes?
  • YBLimYBLim Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    if those lower tier S class car got downgraded to A class car , does that mean I should sell it right now , changing from 200k of money into 65k is quite a big amount and I dont think a single cf or ceramic pack can compensate that. 
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @YBLim up to you. I’ll look at the car and see if I already have something similar. If so I’ll sell it. If not then it’ll be easier to upgrade and fill a spot of need. 
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Selling A and S class isn't a very good idea. Use them for fusing. Too rare to exchange for cash. And if you fuse them it doesn't mater if they are S or A as both can be used to fuse S.
  • daGmandaGman Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saying if an s gets downgraded. I’d rather have 250k coins than something to fuse an s
  • HuacanachaHuacanacha Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair enough, we all have our own preferences and strategies. Hutch did say they will release the change list before the update so you if legendaries are downgraded you will get your chance to sell. Just need to pay attention!

    In fact, hopefully they have an in-app notification system for this. Would be ideal to have a message come up when starting the app to outline these major upcoming changes. Otherwise non-forum goers will miss out, and probably be very annoyed.
  • We are rebalancing Race Quota (RQ). Our secret testing labs have raced all the existing cars in the game against the newer manufacturers, Suzuki and Porsche, in addition to new manufacturers destined for future updates across many different challenges. 

    The objective performance of nearly all cars hasn’t changed, but the relative standings of cars in the game have, so we want to reflect this. We consulted with the forum in a previous thread, which informed many of the following changes.

    Rebalancing Race Quota

    • The RQ range is currently 3-25, it will increase to 3-30. All vehicles in the game will be balanced across the game, resulting in some slight inflation of RQ.

    • To compensate for the RQ inflation, each rarity tier includes one additional RQ, and will generally follow the ranges in the table below.
    • There will be some exceptions where cars of one rarity have an RQ that falls outside the typical range, as there are currently in Top Drives.

    • While RQ is changing for most cars, Rarity is changing a little, for just a few dozen cars. This will result in some cars becoming easier to upgrade, while some will become harder.

    • The net effect of Rarity changes is that the weakest Epics, Ultra Rare and Super Rare cards move down a tier. This results in the average strength of cards in each of these groups slightly increasing.

    • By cards moving between the lower tiers, we can shake up some of the metagame in the limited rarity events.

    • Legendary cards are not affected by rarity changes, but are affected by RQ changes.

    • We are still making final changes to Race Quota and Rarity. The complete list of changes will be released before the update.

    • Objective performance of nearly all vehicles is not changing.

    Max RQ and Standard Format

    Max RQ is not increasing. All events will have an RQ limit of 125, while the highest possible RQ is 150. This is our Standard format, under which all events will exist. This will introduce further strategy into the selection of Top Drives hands.

    Balancing your hand, discouraging identical hands, getting to race more of your collection, and allowing players to race cheaper cars that are efficient for their cost are all things we want to encourage.

    While we may return to Unlimited events in a future update, we wanted to commit to more exciting and strategic choices in card selection.

    In future, we will look at variable RQ events and alternate entry criteria for different prize pools in events.

    I’ll try and answer any questions you have below.

     

    Will there be a quick play mode, like in the unreleased version such as easy, medium and hard quick play modes.
  • lafybugatti70lafybugatti70 Posts: 28
    edited November 2017
    Bugatti said:
    Max RQ would remain at 125 with this change.
    Big mistake here, This would mean that when change happens i no longer can use my RQ 25 hands and have to downgrade. Yeah, this is really exciting! NOT!!! I was already loosing interest in the game as it was but this is a deal breaker for me. I spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent my hard earned money over and over again to finally have 5 worthy RQ 25 cars to compete with and now you are saying it was a waiste of time basically?  Right on man! Can't wait for update, might finally be able to put my money to good use in real life ;)
    Big mistake. I've noticed it's only big spenders that are salty af. It's Ur decision to put money into a freaking game. You should've known that in games involving luck as low as 2.5% for a s class it's never p2w when there's luck involved, especially that low. You said and quote. "I was already losing interest in the game" That's because you are winning every race with your max rq 25 hand and you felt like there was not much involvement with you and the game. The whole point of this update is so that people like you don't get bored. It's not always about rq 25 cars. It's about playing the game and understanding how to beat your opponents. This gives f2p a chance to win and stay competitive. If you think oh I can't win more therefore I'm not gonna play then don't play. Learn your garage not just by throwing 5 rq 25 cars and expecting the win. It's time to be smart, if you're not smart. You'll lose simple.
    Post edited by lafybugatti70 on
  • lafybugatti70lafybugatti70 Posts: 28
    edited November 2017
    Bugatti said:
    They want you to upgrade your downgrade cars so you have to spend more gold to be competitive all over again. 
    I can just see a meeting at hutch now,

    How is it possible we can make more money from the people that have already acquired S cars and are not spending as much as they did to acquire them now?

    Well... We can raise Vehicle RQ level but leave personal RQ at 125. This way they will need to upgrade lower RQ cars to be competitive. 

    Hmm... Yeah, that is a great idea!
    Sales from gold and cash for upgrades should see a nice spike now! You deserve a raise! You are absolutely amazing!
    I understand it's your opinion but your basing it in how much you've spent. You need to see the bigger picture here. They are doing it for more creativity and innovation. If you can't hack the fact that you can't use all your cars then tough. Once I get all 5 25rq cars I'll be in the same boat as you. Noone gets to use all legendary cars in their line ups now.
    Post edited by lafybugatti70 on
  • ForFunForFun Posts: 70
    edited November 2017
    Hutch_Ian said:
    TomTurbo said:
    So, the people who spent a fortune on the game to own a bunch of upgraded S cars will have no use for most of them anymore, and all the maxed RS6/S8+/RS7 will be even more of a balance issue. Gotta allow fusing S cars into the Audis....they'll be the real Legendaries soon.
    But atleast f2p players won't complain anymore, since big spenders are limited by RQ anyways.

    PS.: I'm no big spender, but really disappointed
    Why won't there be a use for them? This option would mean that there will be more interesting match-ups as you'll have to make more interesting choices about what hand you play.



    It is hard to be strategic as we don’t know what tracks we will face and don’t know the weather and surface conditions will be on these tracks. But I agree to the limited RQ. Especially since many packs the never should have went out was released and then taken back. It favoured some players. And the change of price for defeating Filberto. It still annoys me and I have reduced my spending on this game because of that. And if someone has a really good hand he can win without stragety. It makes skill a greater part of the game.
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Max RQ would remain at 125 with this change.
    Big mistake here, This would mean that when change happens i no longer can use my RQ 25 hands and have to downgrade. Yeah, this is really exciting! NOT!!! I was already loosing interest in the game as it was but this is a deal breaker for me. I spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent my hard earned money over and over again to finally have 5 worthy RQ 25 cars to compete with and now you are saying it was a waiste of time basically?  Right on man! Can't wait for update, might finally be able to put my money to good use in real life ;)
    Big mistake. I've noticed it's only big spenders that are salty af. It's Ur decision to put money into a freaking game. You should've known that in games involving luck as low as 2.5% for a s class it's never p2w when there's luck involved, especially that low. You said and quote. "I was already losing interest in the game" That's because you are winning every race with your max rq 25 hand and you felt like there was not much involvement with you and the game. The whole point of this update is so that people like you don't get bored. It's not always about rq 25 cars. It's about playing the game and understanding how to beat your opponents. This gives f2p a chance to win and stay competitive. If you think oh I can't win more therefore I'm not gonna play then don't play. Learn your garage not just by throwing 5 rq 25 cars and expecting the win. It's time to be smart, if you're not smart. You'll lose simple.
    It's also our money that funds the game! Lmao WOW 
  • TomTurboTomTurbo Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    Max RQ would remain at 125 with this change.
    Big mistake here, This would mean that when change happens i no longer can use my RQ 25 hands and have to downgrade. Yeah, this is really exciting! NOT!!! I was already loosing interest in the game as it was but this is a deal breaker for me. I spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent my hard earned money over and over again to finally have 5 worthy RQ 25 cars to compete with and now you are saying it was a waiste of time basically?  Right on man! Can't wait for update, might finally be able to put my money to good use in real life ;)
    Big mistake. I've noticed it's only big spenders that are salty af. It's Ur decision to put money into a freaking game. You should've known that in games involving luck as low as 2.5% for a s class it's never p2w when there's luck involved, especially that low. You said and quote. "I was already losing interest in the game" That's because you are winning every race with your max rq 25 hand and you felt like there was not much involvement with you and the game. The whole point of this update is so that people like you don't get bored. It's not always about rq 25 cars. It's about playing the game and understanding how to beat your opponents. This gives f2p a chance to win and stay competitive. If you think oh I can't win more therefore I'm not gonna play then don't play. Learn your garage not just by throwing 5 rq 25 cars and expecting the win. It's time to be smart, if you're not smart. You'll lose simple.
    It's also our money that funds the game! Lmao WOW 
    Not to mention, that I'd really like to know what he'd call it, if not p2w....someone opening a ceramic/cf once in a while compared to someone buying like 20 cf packs at once to raise the drop chance on A/S and additionally get tons of fusing material. Not p2w, eh?

    Also, this is the weirdest argumentation about "f2p being competitive to spenders" I've read so far. As soon as spenders won't benefit in such a game anymore, they will stop playing, and f2p won't pay their bills. So guess what...the game won't survive with active development by just watching some ads.
  • TomTurbo said:
    Bugatti said:
    Bugatti said:
    Max RQ would remain at 125 with this change.
    Big mistake here, This would mean that when change happens i no longer can use my RQ 25 hands and have to downgrade. Yeah, this is really exciting! NOT!!! I was already loosing interest in the game as it was but this is a deal breaker for me. I spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent and spent my hard earned money over and over again to finally have 5 worthy RQ 25 cars to compete with and now you are saying it was a waiste of time basically?  Right on man! Can't wait for update, might finally be able to put my money to good use in real life ;)
    Big mistake. I've noticed it's only big spenders that are salty af. It's Ur decision to put money into a freaking game. You should've known that in games involving luck as low as 2.5% for a s class it's never p2w when there's luck involved, especially that low. You said and quote. "I was already losing interest in the game" That's because you are winning every race with your max rq 25 hand and you felt like there was not much involvement with you and the game. The whole point of this update is so that people like you don't get bored. It's not always about rq 25 cars. It's about playing the game and understanding how to beat your opponents. This gives f2p a chance to win and stay competitive. If you think oh I can't win more therefore I'm not gonna play then don't play. Learn your garage not just by throwing 5 rq 25 cars and expecting the win. It's time to be smart, if you're not smart. You'll lose simple.
    It's also our money that funds the game! Lmao WOW 
    Not to mention, that I'd really like to know what he'd call it, if not p2w....someone opening a ceramic/cf once in a while compared to someone buying like 20 cf packs at once to raise the drop chance on A/S and additionally get tons of fusing material. Not p2w, eh?

    Also, this is the weirdest argumentation about "f2p being competitive to spenders" I've read so far. As soon as spenders won't benefit in such a game anymore, they will stop playing, and f2p won't pay their bills. So guess what...the game won't survive with active development by just watching some ads.
    True, I guess it comes up to the person to define what is pay to win. Buuuut what I'm saying is as someone who is investing money to this game, there is a risk when an update comes that effects gameplay. I guess as you guys who are spenders can argue to the Devs as you help keep the game running but, if you read their intentions of the update I highly doubt complaining in my opinion will change anything.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have problems now... after 2 weeks i'm 121 level but i have only few good cars (only prize of pve), the levelling finish with 125 and after update with 150? i hope there aren't cap, because in this way i can upgrade slot and win some free cars without pay.. although when arrive at cap and without money i can't win more races and my game finish!!
  • seanrpsseanrps Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    I have problems now... after 2 weeks i'm 121 level but i have only few good cars (only prize of pve), the levelling finish with 125 and after update with 150? i hope there aren't cap, because in this way i can upgrade slot and win some free cars without pay.. although when arrive at cap and without money i can't win more races and my game finish!!
    Could you put that in English?
This discussion has been closed.