Skip to content

car collection

Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
today i pulled this one:

seems like nothing special, but actually it was the very last rare car missing in my garage :)

so now i am proud owner of ALL 107 RARE CARS currently in game  B)

sadly there is no reward for that  :'(

Comments

• tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should give a carbon pack at least
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely .. give him 5 CF
    But we need proof tho
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    Mettiti said:
    But we need proof tho
    Whats the best way to show off? A SC collection of all 107 would be a bit confusing  :D
    Mettiti said:
    But we need proof tho
    Whats the best way to show off? A SC collection of all 107 would be a bit confusing  :D
    There is no easier way
  • benbqbenbq Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Quite an accomplishment!!
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dedication should be rewarded @Hutch_Demorphic , especially with the limited garage space ... GG m8 
  • SntgSntg Posts: 71 ✭✭
    What’s next?
  • LukasWilliamsLukasWilliams Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Pretty good achievement! I would love if Hutch was giving out something for collectionists, either rarity or manufacturer collections. Even a lousy Ceramic would be nice. Give us some incentives! :)
  • mikasamikasa Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    I have all rare (D-class) cards too. I think they are more easy to collect in Top Drives than the common (F-class) cards.
    edited November 2017
    Thanks guys!

That's a great job, nice one! It's the first complete rare collection that i've seen.
    I would love to see more collection rewards in Top Drives, it's definitely one of the nice to have features.
    If you can throw me your UDID in a PM @Elias_Huber we can take a look at your garage.
    PM is out  ;)

mikasa said:
    I have all rare (D-class) cards too. I think they are more easy to collect in Top Drives than the common (F-class) cards.
    Yeah i found that out too in the last days as i was trying to fuse some commons for the event  :D
    What a shame you cannot use your rare cars to fuse em into commons... I had plenty of them  B)
    Elias_Huber said:
    Yeah i found that out too in the last days as i was trying to fuse some commons for the event  :D
    What a shame you cannot use your rare cars to fuse em into commons... I had plenty of them  B)

Yes to collect common cards you need to buy plastic packs, when rare cards you get from the multiplayer reward table. You still need to buy a lot of garage space to collect all cards.

Actually I noticed I have all uncommon (E-class) cards too... :)

mikasa said:

Sorry I was wrong, I am still missing Ford S-Max 2016 from uncommons. I have had it before, but I must have fused it.

I bought the plastic pack offers today and after that I am now missing 26 cards from the commons.

• kevwang97kevwang97 Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man!! I’m still working on my mercedes collection but it’s getting really tough now. I’m just 8 cars away from the full 65 mercs available but since they’re all A or S class cars my progress has ground down to a halt. I really regret fusing away the campaign CLS now and would be willing to trade my fully upgraded 12C just to have it back  :'(
    I can’t remember exactly but I had a CLK DTM at one point too that I fused into the 12C I think. Now I can’t even look at that 12C anymore. Caused me too much grief
    mikasa said:
    mikasa said:

Sorry I was wrong, I am still missing Ford S-Max 2016 from uncommons. I have had it before, but I must have fused it.

I bought the plastic pack offers today and after that I am now missing 26 cards from the commons.

did hutch reward you yet ?
    I want them to reward you so badly
  • Jordan23HMHJordan23HMH Posts: 47
    Where I can see which cars are rally rare in the game?
    If you can throw me your UDID in a PM @Elias_Huber we can take a look at your garage.

- Did you already find the time to take a look at my collection? @Hutch_Demorphic :)
    kevwang97 said:
    Congrats man!! I’m still working on my mercedes collection but it’s getting really tough now. I’m just 8 cars away from the full 65 mercs available but since they’re all A or S class cars my progress has ground down to a halt. I really regret fusing away the campaign CLS now and would be willing to trade my fully upgraded 12C just to have it back  :'(
    I can’t remember exactly but I had a CLK DTM at one point too that I fused into the 12C I think. Now I can’t even look at that 12C anymore. Caused me too much grief

Your Mercedes collection is/was?:( really impressive, considering there hasn't even been Mercedes car packs, where you would have quaranteed Mercedes. I have 29 out of 65 Mercs, and also my most favourite car in the game I have now is Mercedes-AMG SLS Roadster.

I think I will be collecting Porsches, when they arrive in the game, but I suppose many Porsches will be challenging to get...

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold a few Integras  had no idea they were rare. They suck way more than what they should . Real life cars ment to be amazing 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Sold a few Integras  had no idea they were rare. They suck way more than what they should . Real life cars ment to be amazing 
    By rare they mean D-class

Today I got a Ford S-Max 2016. So now I have all cars from E-class too. :)

@Elias_Huber, did Hutch_Demorphic contacted you about your D-class collection?

mikasa said:

Today I got a Ford S-Max 2016. So now I have all cars from E-class too. :)

@Elias_Huber, did Hutch_Demorphic contacted you about your D-class collection?

Nope... nothing yet  :( 
    @Hutch_Demorphic?

For the greens i am still missing the citroen C3 puretech.
    Seems like the very last car of a collection (even if it‘s a not rewarded one  :| ) is dropping very rarely...
    After i got the last missing D class car now i get one of those nearly every day  :D